It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lake Vostok Magnetic Anomaly - Secret Nazi Base?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
When I was once in the running for one of those six-month jobs with the BAS (British Antarctic Survey for non-UK people), I seriously considered blowing half my wages on authentic Nazi badges and buttons, going for long walks on my time off and hurling it into snowdrifts just to f'k with the people who believe in these bases...

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Kolya

That's funny... but serious don't encourage these types. Its kind of like feeding bears once you start you can't stop... Even if you had video proof of you throuwing these badges into the snow they would not believe you and call you a disinfo agent.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminnaughty

there is an online resourse called the u boat register or some suchlike it lists the fate of every u boat ever built the only ones "missing" ar those presumed lost in action

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I'm kind-of curious, What the hell is a "Nazi" base? Why is everything referenced to Nazism? What about Stalin? Mao? Pulpot? Kim-jong il?....

Must be those sheeple taking propaganda to heart

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by BullDogGrowler82

No no no... come on. It's about the Nazis and their secret alien technology that they got from a downed alien space craft. All the missing Nazis secretly got on in U-boats and with their alien technology and went to coldest place in the world to secretly work on their technology at their super secret underground base that only appears on conspiracy websites, because we are the only ones that are in the know...

Now re-read this post with the sarcasm font on and that is why its all about the Nazis.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheHistorian
reply to post by BullDogGrowler82

No no no... come on. It's about the Nazis and their secret alien technology that they got from a downed alien space craft. All the missing Nazis secretly got on in U-boats and with their alien technology and went to coldest place in the world to secretly work on their technology at their super secret underground base that only appears on conspiracy websites, because we are the only ones that are in the know...

Now re-read this post with the sarcasm font on and that is why its all about the Nazis.

What does a Russian Station in Antarctica have to do with Nazis? Let alone calling it a Nazi base when it's clearly Russian in origin..... My point is alot of people on this site always reference something unexplainable to Nazism...

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Agreed. That was the point of my last post... it seems a lot people want a boogie man that had the resources to raise peoples anxiety level. It seems it use to be the communists but after they went away it went back to the Basis. Either way... its just another example of a fancy story. If I'm wrong where are the all ufos with swastikas on them?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheHistorian
Agreed. That was the point of my last post... it seems a lot people want a boogie man that had the resources to raise peoples anxiety level. It seems it use to be the communists but after they went away it went back to the Basis. Either way... its just another example of a fancy story. If I'm wrong where are the all ufos with swastikas on them?

Haha. I agree. I've seen some pretty crazy posts on this website where the title alone loses them all credibility... For example I've seen "Doomsday, Nazis 2012" or "Secret underground Nazi camp" or something to that effect and the base was located in Nevada... I think the reason people equate these unexplained things to Nazism is because American propaganda shows like the "History" channel and Discovery channel always likes to air the cruelties of the Nazi regime and people just eat it up as fact... Stalin was 10x worse then Hitler yet America for some reason has a soft-spot for communism... Haven't you ever wondered why on these forums how come references are never made to equate to a Stalinist state? I mean come on, they still exist... (N.Korea, Cuba, Iran)...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
(In the voice of Elwood Blues) "Antartic Nazis"...

This looks like a US flag to me.

So, also a false flag conspiracy. Nazis pretending to be Americans.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by kawika
(In the voice of Elwood Blues) "Antartic Nazis"...

It's 'Antarctic'

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join