It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin 666?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Look at her left hand, it has righting on it. Could this be 666? Or was she just cheating at the Tea Party Convention because she has a terrible memory or just retarded.

[edit on 8-2-2010 by Misoir]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Pretty sure it was cheat notes for her speech.

At second glance, it does somewhat resemble the freemason's symbol, though

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
They were cheats for the convention. Although, if I were gullible enough to believe in any of the jesus/satan/antichrist/god/etc nonsense, I'd assume she was as good of a candidate as anyone else. Well, if she wasn't too stupid to be the antichrist, anyway.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Nah, that's just her to-do list.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Dear Palin:

Next time your giving a speech, write notes on index cards. Writing it on your hand makes you look like your cheating for a spelling test.

ktksbie...btw, loved the earpiece you had on during the debates...that was more subtle than this...took a good half hour to notice that one.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I found a close-up of her hand online. The notes say "energy", "tax" "lift American spirits" and something about budgets.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

People stop posting useless -Snip-!!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/55a2f697ce81.png[/atsimg]

Oh boy...

Mod Edit - Please Do Not Circumvent The Automatic Censors.

[edit on Mon, 08 Feb 2010 19:26:52 -0600 by MemoryShock]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

buzz.yahoo.com... Yahoo posted a blog about this.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

I don't play internet games. Would never have a wife I could not understand, nor would I buy a wife. I call her retarded because she is retarded, give me some proof to the contrary and I will apologize.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir

retarded.

[edit on 8-2-2010 by Misoir]

You shouldn't say this on ATS, Palin may be watching you.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Comment on the thread topic and not each other.

All further posts that persist in the above manner will be removed as well as risk a thread closure.

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

reply to post by YourPopRock

I don't play internet games. Would never have a wife I could not understand, nor would I buy a wife. I call her retarded because she is retarded, give me some proof to the contrary and I will apologize.

No, you made the charge that she is retarded, so you also offer up the proof.

Plus, you have to be pretty new at this not to understand that you cannot prove the negative - as in "prove Palin is not retarded" ... Can you, for example, prove absolutely that you are not?

Sadly, this is just another Palin attack thread that, as I just posted on another thread, proves nothing except the depth of the irrational fear some have of Palin.

I also posted this on the other thread - that I've heard that Palin stories have been replacing ghost stories around liberal campfires. Funny thing is after hearing them the kids sleep just fine, it's the parents who can't!

Now "prove" no one ever said that. Understand the concept now?

[edit on 2/8/2010 by centurion1211]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

I'm not new to ATS I've been here since Sep. 23, 2009. And I am not affraid of Palin being president it would be just like Bush being president, which is just funny. Add to that she will only be there for about 2.5 years so I'm not to worried about that.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

reply to post by centurion1211

I'm not new to ATS I've been here since Sep. 23, 2009. And I am not affraid of Palin being president it would be just like Bush being president, which is just funny. Add to that she will only be there for about 2.5 years so I'm not to worried about that.

Well, 5 months is still pretty new.

But did you understand the concept I was trying to show you?

And Palin the same as Bush is funny - how? Also, do you mean the 2.5 years comment to be some kind of a threat? If so, I wouldn't be posting things like that ...

[edit on 2/8/2010 by centurion1211]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join