It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Telepathic communication with aliens?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I wasn't sure which board to post this on, this or the Aliens & UFO one.

Anyway, I was wondering, has anyone here had telepathic or psychic communication/encounters with extraterrestrials? I've read that aliens are supposed to be telepathic, and if so, I wondered if they'd also be sensitive to or aware of people remote viewing them or having an OBE in the area.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
You can remote view the grays... but they know you are doing it and often cut you off.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I have been outside at night, with a wonderfull view of the sky.

At such times.....I have concentrated VERY hard......saying/thinking...."ok Aliens....SHOW yourselves to me.........come on........SHOW ME!" and sure enough, odd flying lights will enter my view of the sky......(NOT every single time but MORE than 1/2)
Once the odd flying lights became a PART of the big dipper and just hung up there for a LONG time and then quickly flew away. They seamed playfull and i was not alone in witnessing this.......

Another time (also with witnesses) I shouted up in the sky dareing them to SHOW themselves........and here came an amazing zigzaging EXTREMELY high speed light........and when it dissappeared from view.....a second one followed ITS pattern exactly, freeking my friends out.......but when it to was gone from view a third craft then also followed this odd pattern exactly.
When this was over, the frinds who were camping with me accused me of KNOWING when some odd military thing was going to go on overhead........oh well. One couple from this incedent NEVER spoke to me again after this camping trip........I scared them bad I guess. Even though we had been friends for over 14 years.......after THIS night....never to be seen by me again.

I consider these 'sighting' episodes as TELEPATHIC contact with Aliens......I called to them...THOUGHT to them...and they answered in turn.....

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by themaninblack

Actually remote viewing the grays can be very dangerious and leave you with a bad head ake.I have commnicated with aliens for the past 18 years using telepathy and on a number of occasions used remote viewing to spy on them.After the third time the aliens set up beta blocker devices to detect and block remote viewers.I tryed again and got a bad head ake for my efforts.

[edit on 11-10-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by GORGANTHIUM

Actually remote viewing the grays can be very dangerious and leave you with a bad head ake.I have commnicated with aliens for the past 18 years using telepathy and on a number of occasions used remote viewing to spy on them.After the third time the aliens set up beta blocker devices to detect and block remote viewers.I tryed again and got a bad head ake for my efforts.

>_> Pray tell
how does one accomplish such a feat?

Id like to try

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

When this was over, the frinds who were camping with me accused me of KNOWING when some odd military thing was going to go on overhead........oh well. One couple from this incedent NEVER spoke to me again after this camping trip........I scared them bad I guess. Even though we had been friends for over 14 years.......after THIS night....never to be seen by me again.

See this is what I hate.
People with closed minds who can't fathom the possibility of another life form outside of our solar system.

It completely kills me when the topic of ET's comes up at a party or gathering and people just laugh, nobody takes it serious.

I've learned to just keep my mouth shut..because the best proof is seeing it yourself.. and that's good enough for me.
I've gotten to the point where I don't really care who around me believes, it's just more proof in my own mind that I 'know what I saw' sort of thing.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Maybe, because one time I was thinking about it for a while and that night I had a dream about hanging out with Aliens, I wanted to go check out Mars but they were like "Tomorrow".

Lol, who knows.

[edit on 12-10-2009 by Commando717]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by GORGANTHIUM

Also curius, to how you would acclompish such a thing?
Cause how do we know, its not just our mind playing a game..

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Hecate100

I have had encounters with extra terrestrial's, I came to this site wondering about other peoples experiences as I have shared this with only one other person. My encounter's happened about 3-4 years ago, they continues up until roughly a year ago. They were telepathic contacts that left no doubt about who they were and what they were about. I have never had telepathic incidences ever with any person or with the ET's before that are after that and it was always with the same group. I don't know how many but I got the idea it was a group with one spokesman. I was not only petrified at the first contact, I was depressed as it became clear that nothing in my life was what I thought it to be.
The original contact brought about shock and depression, it is not something to be taken lightly. I don't believe contact is made with people on a grand scale because the reality of there existence would bring chaos and panic among the masses. They are very aware of the damage it would cause our world should they make themselves known endangering those among us and forever damaging the opportunity to come out, it has to be handled with much percision and just how to do it is the dilemma they are faced with. I believe this telepathic contact to be the safe way. The good news and the realization that makes the ET's acceptable to our psyche is that socially they are advanced compared to us as well as technologically. And they are a peaceful and deeply spiritual civilization.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by GORGANTHIUM

nice, just dont remote view me please

its probably possible to remote view, but to say you remoted view aliens, how can u really confirm it was aliens ...

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by dafirestar

How did your communications with them start? did it happen in your dreams? did you try to contact them telepathically>?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Sure you can, it's called praying to demons. There ya go.
Demons are aliens. Aliens are demons.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Loken68

and your angels are ????.....

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
It's quite common. I was once anal probed by reptilians beacause of an attemped contact

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

You said you can remote view the greys. Well i want you to please look into another group of alien species and send me a message about them. They are the Pleiadians or Plejaren. They are very peaceful they like to embrace mankind. They look like humans with blonde hair and blues eyes. They also wear Blue jumpsuits and have decoration with their hair on their forehead. I'm going to give you the names of a few of them: Orthon, Semjase, Quetzel, Pleja, Ashatur, and one of the most important ones who i have personally communicated to (not telepthically. i dont know telepathy but im hoping to learn) through the internet, ALAJE. This is all i know about them they willundoubtedly let you in and welcome you so learn about them and please send me a message telling me all you know. Thank you

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by GORGANTHIUM

You said you can remote view the greys. Well i want you to please look into another group of alien species and send me a message about them. They are the Pleiadians or Plejaren. They are very peaceful they like to embrace mankind. They look like humans with blonde hair and blues eyes. They also wear Blue jumpsuits and have decoration with their hair on their forehead. I'm going to give you the names of a few of them: Orthon, Semjase, Quetzel, Pleja, Ashatur, and one of the most important ones who i have personally communicated to (not telepthically. i dont know telepathy but im hoping to learn) through the internet, ALAJE. This is all i know about them they willundoubtedly let you in and welcome you so learn about them and please send me a message telling me all you know. Thank you

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I wrote a post about the telepathic experience I had about 4 years ago. Yes I saw a psychologist about it, and yes, i'm totally sane. It's only happened to me one time in my life that I can recall, and it is the very reason I joined ATS. I cannot do it at will. I cannot summon space ships. They came to me. One time. That's it.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hecate100
I wasn't sure which board to post this on, this or the Aliens & UFO one.

Anyway, I was wondering, has anyone here had telepathic or psychic communication/encounters with extraterrestrials?

I have communicated with some sort of intelligence several times now and the first time was in 2008 and it was thanks to ATS that it happened because I read a thread from around that time and the rest is now history.

I will not discuss the ins and outs of it because it is very personal to me but I will tell you that it is possible and it can be done via meditation and after a long period of abstinence from toxins like alcohol, drugs and processed foods.

It is easier if you make meditation and exercise a part of your daily routine, foster a positive attitude to life and those around you and meditate on the thing that drives any negative emotions and thoughts within you.

Energy attracts like you see so it would stand to reason that you should make sure you are in the higher emotions before you make any attempts to make contact .

Everything is driven by an energy in some form or another and so with all that new age mumbo jumbo out of the way I will copy and paste from my log my first experience. Thank you ATS, I love you lateral thinkers because you really did come through and you greatly accelerated my quest to raise my karma (I tip my hat to you all).

To any who may call me a liar - I know that because I am being truthful that I would blow apart a polygraph and I would do it smiling because I know what has happened to me and I know what is happening and the answers were always within reach.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8th of May 2008: time about 03:00

I had been meditating in my garden on my back. I had been looking up into a very clear sky and it was filled with stars, my favourite kind of night. For about an hour I had been focusing on a bright star almost right above me and had been imagining focusing a stream of consciousness up to the point where space meets the atmosphere.

I recognize that this sounds nuts but I had read on ATS that this was a good way to “zone UFOs” in and though I was quite sceptical I have an open mind on such things and was determined to give it a try just in case it worked. I meditate a lot anyway so I had nothing to lose by trying it out and maybe much to gain. That was how I rationalised it at the time.

Anyway I was focusing my mind or consciousness up into the sky, imagining a thin beam of thought or energy coming from my forehead and spreading out in a disc like oil on water hundreds of miles above me (the ajna chakra). When I was satisfied I was doing this correctly and satisfied that I was able to maintain this concentration I was asking for contact and sending up feelings of good intentions and a wish to see something that could blow away the many doubts I had on the subject of the UFO phenomenon.

I was so methodical that I sent up these “communications” only as I breathed out. I was even careful to make sure these silent words stayed within the imaginary disc I spread out at the top of the stream of thought I was projecting. Nothing was working and very disappointed I stopped concentrating after about an hour and more or less was about to give up and get up with an intention of going to bed.

Right at the moment that I was about to get off the ground there was a sudden flash of intense white light off to the left of where I had been looking straight up. The flash of light was fast and lasted barely a second but was very bright and got my attention fast. From the flash there was suddenly a tiny but bright satellite and it was taking a path that would take it almost directly over my house.

At first I was thinking ‘cool a satellite’ but I was also perplexed about the intense white flash it had come from and the diffuse nature of it. Things took an even weirder turn as suddenly the satellite flashed a rich blue and VERY defined cone of light aimed toward the north. The light was intense and like nothing I had seen before. It was of such a highly defined intensity it was almost a solid triangle. The flash of blue triangular light lasted only split second but I was looking straight at it so there was no mistaking what I was seeing.

In response there was a second flash of intense white unidirectional light exactly the same as the one that had got my attention focused on the satellite. From this second light there was a second satellite closing in with the first one as it moved over my house. Their speed was similar and the distance between the two I cannot say but I have seen enough satellites to know they were at extreme altitude, well beyond the height of any aircraft. The distance from the two satellites would be blocked if I pointed my arm straight up and blocked them with four fingers.

The second satellite flashed a very intense red cone of triangular light at the first satellite as it closed the distance and the response was another flash of blue light aimed at the second satellite. This then responded with a second flash of red conical light and then they merged with a flash of white unidirectional light.

After the flash was gone there was just the first satellite moving now over my house and I had got to my feet by now without taking my eyes of the scene even once. I backed up as the satellite started to become obscured by my roof and about five seconds after the merger of the two the satellite started winking on and off a bright orange.

At one point during this sighting I mentally questioned if I was hallucinating for some reasons and looked away briefly, swore a few choice words and then looked back at the sighting. The UFO was still there and its orange blinking was not a strobe, more a sporadic lighting, on and off at twice the speed a man blinks roughly but at points it sped up and then slowed and repeated.

I eventually lost it and it was blocked from view by my roof and I even broke my fence and fell on my back as I backed up as I was so intensely focused on watching this phenomenon that nothing else was in my mind except to soak it up and not to miss a thing.

I rushed through my house to the front and it was gone. No clouds in the sky just stars.

I was extremely vocal about what I had seen the next day and I did not care who I told. Bad move I might add. The long and short of it is I ended up separated from my wife for eight months and I went into a terrible spiral of depression and confusion. I had seen what I had hoped I would see but it had turned my life upside down to the extent that now I lived alone with my dog in a one bedroom flat.

No one believed me and my friends became distant my wife begged me to pass it off a joke but for all that I stuck to my guns and maintained that what I had seen had been no joke and had been a fact. Perhaps things might have turned out differently if I had rushed into the house and grabbed a camera but that said had I taken that course of action all I would have had for my troubles would have been blurry images of a light against a dark backdrop.

To give a frame of measurement the white flashes of light that the UFOs had emerged from where about the size of the nail of my index finger. The triangular red and blue lights where about the same size, and the whole incident from the moment of the first flash of light to the moment I lost sight was roughly ten seconds.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
The most recent UFO encounter!

Last month (7th of may) was too much for my 20 year old daughter after a bright light flew over us as the sun set and stopped to ‘look’ at us. Something passed between me and it that I cannot retell because I do not have the words but my 14 year old said I went weird and said many bizarre things.

My 20 year old daughter who never believed me before and had always thought it was just dad being a bit wacko was just looking at this light with her jaw set to the side as if how dare you turn my world upside down. I had a sensation of being lifted slightly out of many body as if gently lifted by my heart (very weird feeling).

Behind me a window slammed shut and I was able to see a neighbour looking at me as if I had just mooned her but I was not mooning, I was grinning and waving to this light and asking my daughters if they could feel the love?

My 20 year old said that I was repeating many things, gibbering things she could not understand and saying ‘Do you believe me now? I called it and it came do you see there is nothing to be afraid of? Can you feel the love? It is always about love we have simply forgotten the meaning of it.’ Yes I would prefer not to say this here because I will get crucified but it my daughters said that I said this so I will tell you everything even if it damns me.

That is the gist of it but all I remember saying is ‘Can you feel the love?’
My eyes were near blinded by tears and I was heartbroken when the light took off toward the distant Pentlands hills like I was saying goodbye to a much loved family member that I worried I might never see again – a feeling of love like I have never felt before even when I saw my children born in front of me (I am sad to say).

This is all too much for my 20 year old; she moved out recently and was very angry with me for a time because she likes parties, pink fashion, social sites and all the things a 20 year old likes.

I tried to fix things between us and said with a measure of guilt, ‘perhaps it was just a helicopter babe?’

‘DAD... That thing was not human!’

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Ventessa

I am raising my hand because I believe you. I've had a similar experience. I did not ask for it nor did I have any control over it. When I was a child my parents and I lived in a small trailer in a rural area. I often slept in my parents bedroom. I couldn't have been older than 6. I was laying on a palate in the floor at the end of my parent's bed. There was a window that was closed but the blinds and curtains were open. I was looking out the window, fully awake. I kind of felt like there was something out there. I could have just been a scared child. I lived in an area where fog was common so the mistiness outside wasn't unusual. I remember turning around and trying to sleep but then turned back around to see something at the window. It looked kind like a typical "gray" alien but It was wearing a hood or cloak. Why I don't know. I gasped and was in shock. I talked to me in my head and asked me to come him. He said that he wasn't going to hurt me. The voice in my head was calming but I was still scared So I moved to the other side of my parent's bed out of the figure's sight. Don't laugh but for a moment as a confused child in a religious family I thought it was Jesus, The hood kind of looked dark an flowing like hair. The next thing I remember is waking up in another area of the room completely confused. I have never since a similar experience. I have, however, had what I would consider a waking hallucination but never when I'm going to sleep. Perhaps it was a dream. All I know is that It seemed real to me. Ever since it happened I have had some empathic abilities. Sometimes it interferes with my daily life. I have become better about setting emotional boundaries between myself and others.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join