It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Energy Centers Around The World

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Where have you felt an energy nexus?

Maybe this could help if anyone is a node mapper.

Mine would be:

United Kingdom & Ireland: The whole damn Emerald Isle is charged! The Scott Highlands, English Midlands, Ireland and old forrest areas seemed to have the most energy.

New York, USA: Probably from the teaming masses of life in the city, I would wager that Tokyo, Hong Kong, Mexico City and other megalopolises would have simmilar feels to em.

Milwaukee, USA: Lots here, different flavor though, probably old Native American energies of some sort. It is one of the older midwest cities as well.

Toronto, Canada: Much the same feel as NYC, but with a bit more of a pull towards positive energies.

Normandy, France: WWII, enough said

Paris, France: Interestingly the energies got stronger the deeper I got under the city, those old quarries and tunnels have something in em.

Buffalo, USA: This was a depressing power, probably due to the fact that when I was there there had just been massive layoffs and the city was slowly loosing it's life.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   
It's just mix of social atmosphere, people's moods and your imagination.
Energy Nexus, right...

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I don't know about the other places but I can see why Ireland would be charged...that's where the Arc of the Covenant is. In celtic history via songs and poetry, they speak of Jeremiah (Olem Falla) coming there with the daughter of a king (who married the king of Ireland). Jeremiah left Israel taking with him many articles from the tabernacle.
Nebuchadnezzar (ruler of Babylon) killed Zedekiah king of Israel and his sons...to put an end to the kingly line of Judah. What he didn't know was that way back in the Old Testament God had said that if there were no male heirs the daughters could inherit. Jeremiah, took the two daughters (his nieces) of Zedekiah, and the tabernacle articles and went first to Spain where he married off one of the daughters to the king then took the other daughter (Tea Tefi) to Ireland to marry the king there. So Ireland would be giving off alot of energy...it's never known peace for any length of time...

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
MAybe you could tell us more about this apparent energy nexus ......

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 01:12 AM
link   
The Astral City.....

I know EXACTLY what you are talking about. Paris, France for instance lays on a "crossroads" or a "vortex" so to speak and that is where the earths magnetic grid crosses over eachother and creates a stronger magnetic field. This is the place where the ancients sacrificed to the Goddess Diana...and also the same PLACE where Princess Diana was killed. I will look for the website where you can read more about this phenomenon.

...fin

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   
For those who wanted "Energy Centers" described:

If you've ever been inside of an electromagnetic field, such as those around industrial transformers, transmission towers, or a large Tesla coil then you have experenced one of the many types of energy.

The energy that I am talking about is life energy, which is the emotional, electrical and psy that all life produces.

This energy can be imprinted upon certain locations, if enough people have enough of an emotional experence there, or if there is some other major channeling of energy to the area. A great example of this is the feelings that people seem to get when they are on an old battlefield, even if they are not aware of it.

Now some religions that I have studied, including Spiritualists, Wiccans and Satanists, believe that these energies can be used for various purposes, and can effect life in the areas where they are imprinted.

Another idea, one that I have seen particularly in Wicca is that of a Ley Centers. Ley Centers are energy centers that occour where natural energy (electromagnetic, thermal, ect.) lines and channels intersect. These lines can have simmilar effects to the centers of life energy. Interestingly, many historical centers that predate western religion were built upon these Ley Centers.

If you want to try to find energy centers try meditating in different areas, and see what you can pull from the land. If you find some write em here! I know people who map energy centers and would enjoy the data.

About Paris, I know that many of the old quarries under the city were also used as mass graves durring the plague and this may help account for the increase in energy as one enters the underground. Hopefully I will be able to check out some more cites in France, Belgium, Holland, and Italy this winter when I return to Europe.

Ciao
~Astral

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
About the UK: There is plenty that has happened in England, Scotland, and Wales to warrent some energy there, just pick up a history of Britan to see how busy the isle has been. Everyone from the Romans to the Vikings, to the French have had their foot somewhere on the isle and the many many battles, rituals, plagues, celebrations, and such have left quite an impression upon it.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Interesting topic!! Just discovered 'energy nexus' through this thread.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Where I live in the US I have heard many people refer to as a "black hole," especially people who visit here and leave to go home somewhere else. Most of the time they say it jokingly, but I have heard the same description from several separate people. They say this place drains them. If there are epicenters in the world, energy nexuses (or whatever the plural of nexus is), shouldnt there be places of extremely decreased power? And wouldnt the effect on people be a drained, tired feeling that goes away once you leave? What do you think?

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Interesting idea Nara, I guess that such areas are not out of the relm of what could be. I wonder how a energy-void like this could form, maybe it's an area of particularly bad karma, or along the Leys idea, maybe the earth's natural energies are sucking power out of the location. Either way, I've never experenced anything quite like what you are talking about but it does raise an eyebrow for me.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Maybe you can use the life energy meter...

www.orgonelab.org...

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I'm not sure if this fits into your energy centers or if it is a whole new topic. I'm new here (this is my second day) so be patient with me.

I'm wondering about places that have folds in time. Places like Writing on Stone which is North of Whitlash Montana, Near Aden (Alberta Prov. Canada) on the Milk River. It is said that hikers at dusk will be there and they will experience a time fold and will be back in time to the late 1800s watching the indians do their religious dances.

Would you think that folds in time are near energy centers like you have described? Or do you think they are something different?

Does anyone know of any other places that have folds in time? I know that there is one in France. The palace of King Louis the something or other. People will walk around it and suddenly find themselves back in the 1700s.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I've never been here personally, but live near it and do plan on going when I get a chance. A friend of mine that I grew up with and was friends with practically my whole life told me about the time he went there. I recall his stories about how a ball rolled up hill and how at a certain spot when he was looking at his brother, his bro was standing normally but was tilted at a very skewed angle to the ground. Like a 45 degree angle or something that would be impossible any other time. Yet his bro, from his perspective couldn't tell that anything was different at all. Things like that. Of course my memory of things back that far shouldn't be taken as being 100% accurate either, so don't take what I just said as totally accurate either. I do know for a fact that he told me stories Very similar to those however, to some degree.

What I'm talking about btw is called The Mystery Spot, and they are supposed to a few of them around. This is the only thing that I can identify with related to this topic. Other than 'Devils Triangle' and stuff like that of course.

The Mystery Spot is an area about 150 feet in diameter located in the redwood forests just outside of Santa Cruz, California. Within the Mystery Spot you will be baffled as the laws of physics and gravity cease to exist.

Discovered in 1939 and opened to the public in 1940, the Mystery Spot has amazed and perplexed hundreds of thousands of visitors from all over the world. Many return again to experience the puzzling variations in gravity, perspective, height and more.
www.mysteryspot.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   
While researching a documentary on first person stories of hauntings in Maine, I found an amazing clustering of phenominae centered around the Midcoast area. Basically Rockland to Belfast... I found that during the mid 1800s a place called Temple Heights was started as a Spritualist community. The story goes, that the founder was directed to the spot by an indian spirit who stated that this was a place where the wall between the worlds was the thinnest. While that anecdote was interesting, it does give a good historical back ground to support the evidence that this is true.
Later on another project researching leys for a Gaming company I consulted for. I was pouring through the archives or a parapsychologist named Alexander Tanous Who died a while back. He did a lot of stuff on the Burmuda Triangle and Atlantis...as well as Geo-geometry. It turns out that he had a theory of a positive energy vortex compliment to the Negative Burmuda Triangle. He called this the Maine Triangle. Most of this area is out to sea except one of the verticies intersects at the same place I've discussed. He noted in his records that at such intersections one should find increased dimensional activity. Later I was working on a News story featuring a lady who had written a book about Angels in Maine. On the drive up to her home in Rockland.... I suggested to the reporter that she ask the lady why she lived in Rockland... I guessed she'd have an interesting reason... When we arrived and the reporter asked my question, the lady looked at the reporter funny and led her to a closet door. On the back of the door was a Map of Maine with pins stuck in it showing the locations of angel sightings. Her map was nearly identical to the one I made earlier about Ghosts. The clusters matched perfectly with the huge majority occuring in the areas between Rockland and Belfast. One person's Angel is another's Ghost.
So here we have the evidence supporting something weird is happening in this area:

#1... The clustering I found
#2... The Spiritualists community
#3... The Tanous Triangle Theory
#4... The Angel Lady

All these came from seperate investigations and research so it wasn't like I was trying to prove this specific point. But it was really wild when I put it all together.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
So what exactly is supposed to happen at this "Mystery Spot"? Altered views of reality, etc?

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
apparently from what my research has shown it seems to indicate locations of Thinnings between dimensions making paranormal activity more apt to be encountered.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Thinnings between dimensions. Wow. That's interesting. I wonder how that would happen. If 'it' (whatever 'it' is) would have to happen in our dimension, or the other dimension. Are there any theorys on how the thinning happens?

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Well I believe these Thinning locations are caused by the disruction of energy flow at the point these Ley Lins cross. Leys are supposed to be lines of Energy and I believe Pan-Dimensional. meaning that they all exsist simultaniously accross all dimentions. So the Leys in Dimention X are the exact same leys in Dimension Y. Sprits are said to use these lines to travel on much like a road. These are called GeisterWegen.... I lived inna house with one going right through it... at night I could see faint images of somethings walking on it at the bottom of my stairs. I feel that these lines are basically the only constant cross dimensionally. So if the energies are disrupted at the crossing points I would say that access to any dimension would be feasible.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Gislebertus,

VERY interesting therory. It explains a lot about the Ley lines and centers, if true.

One question I would have though is that crossing to a parallel dimension would possibly open a gateway to other time periods, and places in space as well. Parallel is usually seen as the 5th dimension if the String Theory is true. Now usually an object accumulates dimensions, rather than say having a one dimensional point that can move through time, you would need the object to have all of the first three dimensions to move through the latter. So I wonder if one could use the Ley centers to move to any point in space, time and parallel.

Also it would be quite easy for these lines to occour acording to the theory, see the dimensions envelope all matter and energy in our universe, thusly they must expand and contract as our universe does, along the known matter-energy conversion engine, as such I could easily immagine things kind of like stretch marks forming in the fabric of the dimesions as large matter or energy events occoured along the lines. Much as a black hole can bend the fabric of space around itself.

~Astral

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Yes, that's kind of what I'm getting at too. Could these
thinnings cause a 'fold' in time? Are there things we could
do on this diminsional level to thin and thus see into other
time periods? Any thoughts?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join