It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's leader say's Feb. 11th punch will stun west 20 minutes ago

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by freetree64

This article explains that Feb. 11th is much more than an I'ddontneedajob date, sound's like the PTB in Iran are behind this one 100%

www.google.com...

If Iran wants to stun the west, they will have attack Saudia Arabia
and destroy some oil tanks.
They might just set off a very small nuclear bomb in a remote area
of Iran. -BOOM!-

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

haha, not gonna get suckered into your little game friend, and by the way, if'n ya can't spell it, please don't refer to it, i think ya know what I mean. Also, if you use that analogy in regards to me again....

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
[edit on 8-2-2010 by freetree64]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by freetree64

Sure, I won't use that analogy again.

As for the spelling it's perfectly acceptable.

Not every country uses simplified spelling

(Double-spaced for comprehension)

Anyway, his name is Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

www.tco.ac.ir...
Iran's Presidential Office of Scientific and Industrial Studies.

I am not in support of either side and do not like the rhetoric from both leaders and civilians alike, baying for blood, war, greed, ignorance, guilt and honour.

It's all damn Pride, cooked up into a volatile mixture of religious overdose and nationalism, power and glory and a chance to be written into the pages of History.

So, re: the OP: the timbre of the language is meant to be belligerent, it seems, and during a time of fervent religious excitement. It could be more 'bluster' as has been before, or there is more to this 'game'. Obvious speculation.
Certainly tensions are high and have been ramped in both mainstream and alternative media sources.

We need to be careful of the seeds we sow.

[edit on 8-2-2010 by aorAki]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by freetree64

If Iran became a real democracy that would really stun the west.

[edit on 8/2/10 by troubleshooter]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Excuse me for speculating, but what is the worse case scenario?

One obvious outcome of this silly Iraq war was another Shiite State; well obvious to me anyway. Shiite dominated Iraq does not see Iran as an enemy on the contrary it is a brother.

Back to the point what is the worse case scenario? I submit that unification talks with Iraq would be the worse case scenario. It would certainly be a punch.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by IndiaSierra

For my mind the worst case is that it opens pandoras box.. given the level of issues that are resounding around the world.. if Iran takes center stage I fear opportunist nations might use that as cover to start sorting out any ongoing issues they might have with their neigbours or troublesome minorities.

The potential for a global domino effect is there..

[edit on 9/2/10 by thoughtsfull]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Yeah, I initially I thought of a possible nuclear test, personally I still haven't completely ruled that out. After reading through the posts though I'm thinking what if it is some new treaty, Iran, China, and Russia? The three team up and combat, or at the very least serve to check the U.S. and those under the umbrella of protection of the US. Hmmm....that would be interesting, especially considering the recent talk coming out of China. I haven't seen to much to necessarily commit to Russia, but I think Putin, oops I mean Medvedev, awe hell we all know Putin runs the show over there would love to resurrect the Cold War, or a similar situation.

Fortunately, there isn't much longer to wait for the announcement.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by searching4truth

I think Dr Tim Hamptons demise kinda led me to think that Iran already has the bomb, and now a credible delivery system in their sat rockets..

Tho I think the punch will be the safe return of the turtle and friends :-)

Soon to be movie about their travels around the planet and the space junk they met on the way :-)

Really wouldn't be suprised if it is not some super secure pact with Russia given the recent change in Russia's military policies..

[edit on 9/2/10 by thoughtsfull]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Maybe the Satellite that Iran launched last week with supposedly animals (worm, rat) etc. on board was really something else.

On the 11th Feb, maybe something will drop from the sky over the US and do some wide spread EMP damage.

Oh dear, something is up Mr Pyjamas sleeve here I think?

He would look even more stupid if nothing came of this BIG announcement!

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Hmmm........I think there is something else they may announce.

Remember a while back they were going to open an oil bource and trade oil in Euros instead of US dollars??

That was delayed...........

and now maybe they are ready make such a move.............this would be economic warfare against the West since the only thing the US props up the value of its fiat money is tying it into oil trade world wide....

This would be a economic punch in the gut of the West with the reserves they have and the fact that Russia and China have invested mega buck for oil trading with them.......

.......Saddam was planning to do the same thing and then we attacked their country before he had a chance to open their bource.......

Not all threats and show of power are military in nature.........this oil bource deal could be a possiblity.......

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join