It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's leader say's Feb. 11th punch will stun west 20 minutes ago

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
This article explains that Feb. 11th is much more than an I'ddontneedajob date, sound's like the PTB in Iran are behind this one 100%

www.google.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Ok, overeaction on my part I guess, this article is not that important, oh yeah by the way, I also predicted the Saint's by 10 over the Colt's last night, ( see predictions of all time thread page 3 ) but hey what do I know, just some typical yayhoo here on ATS trying to keep on top of thing's before they blow them out from under us, so to speak....or should I say " Under U.S. "

[edit on 8-2-2010 by freetree64]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by americanwoman

Yeah, gotta hand it to ya on that....
Might try a chair massage too, or maybe he need's the ol' valium lapdance....

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I wonder what the leaders of Iran will do to piss off the people of Iran this time? publically execute Mousavi and Karroubi? Declare no more elections and convert to total open theocracy?

Well, I am sure it will be just alot of nonsense saber rattling "Iran rawks, the west is the sux" speech, but should anything truely come about that would even slighly effect the national security of our nations, then erm...time to kick up the ole war machine once again unfortunately.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Poking a beehive with a stick often results in one being stung. Just sayin'.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Probably shoot off one of there Nukes to show the world they have got the ability to wipe Israel off the map like they have been saying.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by freetree64
reply to post by americanwoman

Yeah, gotta hand it to ya on that....
Might try a chair massage too, or maybe he need's the ol' valium lapdance....

Or maybe you guys need a bit of respect. It wouldn't hurt and might make the world a better place if it spread.

It's easy to make fun of people's names, especially when they originate from a language and culture different than ours.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
This reminds me of the summer just gone when my partner and I flew a kite off Beachy Head one wrong step and it's a long way down.. lets just hope this brinkmanship ends on the 11th with Iran announcing a nice punch filled with exotic fruits

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Why would Iran send a threat out to the 'Western World'?
It doesn't make sense, first of all they wouldn't stand a chance it would be suicide.
2nd of all why give the warning, what happen to element of surprise?
If anything is going to happen its going to be a setup, a false flag 'punch' in the face of the western people.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Lets break this down......

China and Russia like Iran...

China, Russia and Iran dont like the US.....

(China, Russia and Iran are not "Western Powers")

Iran have somehow attained some advanced technology as of late and been test firing rockets and mass producing other stuff.....

Isreal and US forces have been acumalating off the coast....

Iran is a very large country, is it possible they could be harbouring weapons that they have been supplied to from places like China and Russia? and maybe they are preparing to strike.... i know its a far fetched idea but it is a possibility.

[edit on 8-2-2010 by Itop1]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1

Iran have somehow attained some advanced technology as of late and been test firing rockets and mass producing other stuff.....

Iran is a very large country, is it possible they could be harbouring weapons that they have been supplied to from places like China and Russia? and maybe they are preparing to strike.... i know its a far fetched idea but it is a possibility.

Maybe they just want Nuclear energy.

no 2nd needed

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48

Originally posted by Itop1

Maybe they just want Nuclear energy.

no 2nd needed

we already know they want it and have done for ages... this is nothing new... so announcing "we have or want nuclear energy" wouldnt be anything new or "punching" to western powers.... since its been known for so long

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
^ Yeah... really.

I doubt they would openly state, with a specified date, that they are sitting on "delivered weapons".

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
they might like to announce that they are part of SCO

or even better, they have more information on the appearance of the guided one, the mahdi (aAf)

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Ok well, US, Russia and France are angered that Iran have just started producing uranium near to weapons grade and Isreal have allways said that if they feel iran is a real "Threat" that they would strike....

The US have a strong pressence in the Persian Gulf along with some recently added Isreali battleships... etc etc

Sunday, 31st January 2010 13:27

The US is increasing its military presence and installing new anti-missile systems in Persian Gulf countries ahead of possible new sanctions against Iran, officials say.

www.lbc.co.uk...

Israeli National Security Advisor Uzi Arad has threatened Iran with 'heavy' measures after reports of US augmentation of forces off Iran's coast.

Palin beating drums of war on Iran.

US conservative darling Sarah Palin says she thinks President Barack Obama should declare war on Iran.

Khamenei Says Israel's Destruction 'Imminent'

Iran's Supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said on Sunday the destruction of Iran's arch-foe Israel was "imminent," and called for continued resistance against the Jewish state, state media reported.

As things stand at the moment its not OBVIOUS that anything will kick off, but who knows?!?!?!

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I still think this is just an excuse for US / Israel to strike.
US is there and ready.

They have Iran surrounded, Iran has the worlds 4th largest supply of oil, might as well grab a few barrels while they are there.

[edit on 8/2/2010 by wycky]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Excellent post's, and quite a few viewpoint's in there, good to see everyone's got this in their site's so to speak, was beginning to wonder, but y'all on top of it for sure....as far as making fun of someone's name, used to do it on the playground, and all over the world for years, not personally, but have observed it, and done it myself on occaision, is it disrespectful? Why of course it is...yet it is done, in this case, specifically by almost everyone, as this indivdual mentioned, has threatened to wipe a country off the map....Now that's very disrespectful....so your point has no merit sir, and I stand behind "american woman's " referal, as well as my own...When whackinmyownjob get's to playing nice, I'll be happy to return to being respectful like, if'n ya get my er drift, cowpoke....

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
U.S was going to decomission and destroy Iran's Nuclear facilities anyway. So might as well give it all what you got to your neighboring country as their enemy, before it is all taken away. However I personally wouldn't say what day nor what time. There's obviously some insider, spreading rumors around.

Why does this have to be right on the date of when the 2010 Olympics start! :/ grr

[edit on 8-2-2010 by Shrukin89]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by freetree64
Excellent post's, and quite a few viewpoint's in there, good to see everyone's got this in their site's so to speak, was beginning to wonder, but y'all on top of it for sure....as far as making fun of someone's name, used to do it on the playground, and all over the world for years, not personally, but have observed it, and done it myself on occaision, is it disrespectful? Why of course it is...yet it is done, in this case, specifically by almost everyone, as this indivdual mentioned, has threatened to wipe a country off the map....Now that's very disrespectful....so your point has no merit sir, and I stand behind "american woman's " referal, as well as my own...When whackinmyownjob get's to playing nice, I'll be happy to return to being respectful like, if'n ya get my er drift, cowpoke....

Nope, not everyone does it, just the challenged. My point is that the U.S.A. likes to point the finger at others, is the ONLY country to use nuclear weapons on others and is wiping countries off the map by cultural infiltration and pandering to the lower common denominator (see 'American Idol', or 'Survivor', or 'Lost 'etc).

So you're being disrespectful because 'the other guy' is being disrespectful, which means we just get caught in the shootstorm of cyclicity without getting out of it.

Going by that rationale, you'd probably argue for paedophilia because others are doing it, so it's o.k.

I've never bought the argument that just because others are doing it is justification for us to reciprocate.

[edit on 8-2-2010 by aorAki]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join