It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paths Of Supernatural Religious Study

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Wow, there is quite a bit on this forum, very interesting what aspects people are interested in.

Now I may be new to this site, but I have been studying for a good many years and I think I may be able to help with some of the common questions I have heard here:

To everyone interested in the paranormal: Go and find a major University that offers courses in such, some that I know of are University of Wisconsin Milwaukee, University of South Wales, University of Southern California and Florida State. Most of these universities have someone of note that either graduated from or teaches there, and they could direct you to the courses you should take.

To those interested in telekensis, ESP, and communications with the dead: Go find a Spiritualist Church and see if they will let you sit circle with them. If you are going to become a student of a spiritualist teacher good on ya, they usually require a mental health exam and some sort of demonstration of talent.

To those interested in magik: two paths here, first go find a wiccan coven or solitary, but make sure that they know what they are talking about. Also along this veil read lots, there are tons of great books out there on wicca and magik, but again it is better to have some guidance in your reading list as there are lots of people just talking out of their behind too.

Seccond path here, would be to find some Zenists, depending upon what level of effort and devotion you wish to put to your studies there is a great deal they can teach, both about our world, and about the self.

To those interested in UFOs in religion: Well there really is only one choice here, go find some Raelians. They are great people, with a very very interesting dogma, and a love of the positive effects of technology. While they may not be as abundant in your community, they do have a great website and their books are very thought provoking reads.

Well hey hope this gives you guys some ideas. I have learned of and from all of these groups through my time as a philosophy student and through my own readings, friends and aquantences.

May your journey be fruitful, and may peace travel with you
Blessed Be

~Astral

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
hi i heard that your making a team for the super powered could i join ?

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
End of story, we can all go home now. Turn off your computers, unplug your router, Astral has solved it all

new topics

join