It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin: Obama could play 'war card' to win reelection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Palin: Obama could play 'war card' to win reelection

voices.washingtonpost.com

Palin said if President Obama continues on the path he's on today, "He's not going to win" as an incumbent candidate in 2012. Palin said Americans are becoming frustrated because he "expects us to sit down and shut up and accept" his policies.

Palin suggested that if President Obama "played the war card" by declaring war on Iran in the next two years, the political landscape would change dramatically in his favor.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
It looks like Palin is trying to set the rules of the game by making such statements. Or it could be a subtle challenge to Obama by forcing him to act tough against Iran. The recent military moves in Persian Gulf and arms deal with Taiwan could be a concerted move by Obama to project a "tough guy" image and thereby improve his position in domestic politics. How far will he go to project his "tough guy" image remains to be seen.

voices.washingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I'm by no means a fan of Obama but Palin needs to look at the history of her own political party before accusing others of such.

I have a saying that goes like this:

"We only suspect of others what we are capable of ourselves."

IRM

[edit on 8/2/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Seems she believes then, by her psychology 101 chat reflected that she would be able to solve a unpopular presidency by bombing some country....not to say it doesn't work, but typically people tend to shut up about such things.

This woman is dangerous. Come on Reps, kick this dimwit to the curb...she will only suffer a humiliating defeat...send Ron Paul to the front lines in 12 and put a muzzle on this rabid dog.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by order in chaos

If I needed an idiot like Palin to tell me that I would be one of the ignorant masses.

Batman Really Begins

Golly Gee Willikers, Batman, it's the Joker.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/da63656fae44.jpg[/atsimg]

Team McCain Recast as Batman Villains

Palin Tells 'Tea Party': It's Revolution Time

[edit on 8-2-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Sure, Obama could do the war card, but I doubt it. As far as I can tell, the only people who want to go to war with Iran are the neocons, rapture ready folks and the Israeli hard liners. Everyone else can see the disaster that such a war would cause. In both the widespread nature of such a war and the devastating effect on oil prices.

Furthermore, we really can't take anything Palin says seriously. She has shown that she has more interest in personal profit than anything else.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
UGH. I can't stand this woman. Palin's a poser.

top topics

join