It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO poisoning rain water

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Just seen this what do you think we all know about chemtrails and the crap they are putting up there but why its going to harm them too so why.

I personally believe this there is a lot of info about chemtrails but like i said WHY is it money for the pharmaceutical companies to treat all the crap they do to us it makes no sense it will harm them too and animals plants everything so WHY??

THANKYOU

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Found some more on this let me know what you think.

UN. NWO HAARP and Chemtrails killing our eco system

UNDER UN TREATIES - The International Criminal Cartel expect all Countries to be muzzled by national secrecy laws (National Secrecy Laws they have labelled to prevent public knowing about their treacherous deeds) and Americans,and Australians are told they have no authority to challenge matters of national security. - WELL LET THE WORLD KNOW this report shows we are NOT bowing to such audacious, lying, criminal acts of fraudulent bogus national security, when the perpetrators are themselves - the UN NWO Banking Cartel organising their Planes flying over our Country spraying their poisons under the guise 'Its National Security" - They have broken their own rules and regulations, and their own Agenda 21, EPA guidlines and is violation of our environment by governments that are told by NWO to deny it is occurring, and by military telling lies. ONLY this time; its serious, its slowly poisoning us.

LINK www.cleanairandwater.net...

THANKYOU

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Nobody got anything to add to this or is it just a load of bull in my opinion there is something to this i just want your opinion on WHY.
This as got to be bad for everyone even them so why.

THANKYOU

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
How aircraft contrails form cloud

This series of satellite images analysed by the UK's Met Office reveals how condensation trails (contrails) from aircraft can turn into clouds.
The strange coil-like feature on the right of the image is a contrail left by a military aircraft flying in a circular holding pattern.
Dr Jim Haywood and his colleagues from the Met Office and Reading and Leeds universities studied the contrails, which were blown southwards by the prevailing wind and transformed into "contrail-induced" cirrus clouds.
Eventually, these became indistinguishable from clouds that arise naturally.
Dr Haywood and his colleagues investigated the impact of these man-made clouds. In an article published in the Journal of Geophysical Research, they describe how it had both a cooling and a warming effect.
The scientists compared two weather forecasting models, one that included contrail-induced clouds and one that did not. Their comparison showed that the clouds may have a net warming effect on the planet.
Firstly, the researchers said the cloud reflected sunlight back to space leading to a cooling effect on the climate. Secondly, it prevented heat from leaving the Earth.

LINKnews.bbc.co.uk...
Very intresting what do you say.

THANKYOU

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I doubt it since they will hurt themselves in the process.

[edit on 8-2-2010 by ItsAConspiracy]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
George W. Bush must be the ringleader, he's a lil' slllooooowwww haha. Anyone who is sane would know that it is bad for our ecosystem, so why put it up there?

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Rickness
George W. Bush must be the ringleader, he's a lil' slllooooowwww haha. Anyone who is sane would know that it is bad for our ecosystem, so why put it up there?

An extraterrestrial conspiracy?

Not believing in that though, just a thought.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Well i take it from only two replies there is nothing to this and i will leave it at that thanks anyway.

THANKYOU

new topics

top topics

join