It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actor Daniel Sunjata: 9-11 Was An Inside Job

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   

The American People should be ashamed of themselves for not seeking the truth of what happened on September 11, 2001, a day of deception that changed their world. The credibility of narrative created by combining video and audio makes television an insidious and effective propaganda tool.

Most Americans seem unable to process information that conflicts with televised premises. Television viewers opt to ignore even well-documented problems with official narratives in which they have been led to believe.

Discover on this website many disturbing facts about 911, some of which have been published separately by mainline media. Many, despite their documentation, were never published when they challenged the official 911 narrative.

Develop your own informed view of events that occurred on that historic day and then discuss these matters and reach your own conclusion.

bigeye.com...

Actor Daniel Sunjata speaks out about the 'false flag' operation on 9-11-01...

Every day that passes we are getting closer and closer to the truth of what really happened on 9-11-01...

I am confident that one day soon the real terrorist will be brought to justice....

Who was it that said something about......."if the American people ever found out what we did, we would be hanging from lamp posts"......hmmmmmm

That just might come true....

[edit on 8-2-2010 by rainfall]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Having an actor believe something to be true is generally more damaging to the cause than not.
It's like saying Robbie Williams believes in UFO's so it MUST be true.

It contradicts in the statement in your post - media twists out perceptions of reality and render some unable to filter out the noise.

I have my own opinions about 911 - I don't need some dubious actor to validate my belief system

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Oh well, if Daniel Sunjata thinks it was an "inside job" that settles it for me.

Who is he btw ?

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by deltaalphanovember

I do believe it helps with some people, in some thread about Charlie Sheen people were talking about how their relatives and friends was giving the information a chance after hearing about Charlie Sheen supporting it.

Personally that would have irritated me if people I'd earlier tried to persuade all off a sudden took it seriously just because of some stupid celebrity.

new topics

top topics

join