It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are suicide bombings part of a Black Op?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
How many 'suicide bombings' were there in Iraq prior to US military intervention in 2003? Since the war started, it seems these 'suicide bombings' have become a weekly occurrence. Is this another one of those coincidences? Sure it is.

Really, how difficult is it to capture a bunch of 'war prisoners', torture them, drug them, plant them with remote controlled explosives and send them into a crowded area, where the the explosives are detonated? Wallah! There's your suicide bomber.

Why the heck would you kill your fellow Muslims in an inexplicable suicidal manner when you can do the same fighting the enemy? Oh well...no one ever said naiveness and stupidity is in short supply amongst the mainstream media worshipping masses.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by kilas

Your question, “Are suicide bombers part of a Black Ops?” made me ponder whether I should reveal a small but ugly kernel of truth of black ops use of such suicide bombers to achieve national objectives by means of deception and murder. After a moment, I thought it best to share with you something that is real and that is also a hidden part of the answer as to why suicide bombers blow themselves up with so much public attention and even kill other Muslims.

Muslims killing Muslims at a Mosque is indeed an act of terrorism, but to a Muslim, if you’re not part of the sect that is in power for the community you live in, then you’re not really the same kind of Muslim as they are. As such, Muslims kill each other over religious differences and over the teachings of Mohammad all the time. Such killings then create revenge killings and the cycle continues no matter where Muslims congregate or choose to live. The historical violence of this fact is evident in any area Muslims choose to live anywhere in the world.

The “Black Ops” element I wanted to discuss is that not all suicide bombers are committing suicide. The example I will be citing is an example of the Black Ops influence that could exist or that could be introduced to get two groups to begin killing each other over false reasons and initiated by Black Ops types.

To paint this picture, I will paint you an hypothetical situation. Black Ops types could paint a picture to the international world that a certain Nation is having problems with Muslim extremists.

Since dealing with Muslim extremist is everyone’s National Security issue, sometimes the intentional use of Muslim suicide bomber can be a useful thing if you’re trying to get public support for some measure of security or funding or whatever is needed to pass some kind of legislation where the Muslims are the excuse for passing the legislation. Of course for this type of Black Ops manipulation to be effective, the suicide bombing would have to take place just prior to a public vote or prior to when you appear to be calling for peace and talks to overcome any misunderstandings that may exist between the Nation State and whatever Muslim group is being confronted. The nation state must appear to be cooperative and peaceful in any discussion with Muslims.

So now you must ask yourself, how does a Nation State get a bomber to blow himself or herself up in such a public manner at a particular time necessary to properly influence public opinion?

Now, here comes the hypothetical answer to your question.

Black ops types would first kidnap Muslim teenagers or anyone targeted to die in such a manner, place them in a suicide bomb vest with a locking hasp. You then take pictures of them in the bomb vest prior to the actual bombing and then after the bombing you provide the photos to the media to sell the suicide bomber cover story.

Once kidnapped, placed in a locked bomb vest, photographed, and then when needed to sell the lie, are delivered into a heavily populated city market square where the detonation occurs by remote control. The explosion will kill innocent victims and capture world headlines with another Muslim fanatic killing themselves and killing innocent victims.

The bombing and the subsequent deaths are used to justify whatever action was being called for and which of course the public approves and the politicians desire. In such a way, nations can display their terrorism problems on “CUE” and then demand that the public approve some action to protect the citizens from such similar suicide attacks in the future.

By kidnapping a Muslim and placing him or her in a locked bomb vest is a way to keep the problem in the face of the public while pursing hidden agendas by covert means and murder. While I am not claiming that all suicide bombers are kidnapped black ops victims, there are a small number of the suicide bombers that are not suicide bombers but are instead (kidnapped Muslim victims) used by a military to further the foreign policies of the State while ensuring sales of arms and weapons needed to fight wars and conquer nations.

This black ops technique in dealing with Muslims is a part of the truth that should not be ignored whenever we hear or see of some Muslim extremist blowing himself up for some cause. If we as Americans ever see a rash of so called Muslim terrorist bombings on American soil, I would ask that you keep this method of deception in mind as very plausible and well within the capability of any nation state to create.

Thanks for the posting. It asks a real and legitimate question, but just remember that the answer may not be as simple as what the main street media states or as dire as our president reports them to be.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Why does a suicide bombing have to be a black op? Why can't it be just a radical brainwashed individual who is willing to kill others by blowing themselves up for their God?

You know, religious fanatics Do exist in this world...

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
Why does a suicide bombing have to be a black op? Why can't it be just a radical brainwashed individual who is willing to kill others by blowing themselves up for their God?

You know, religious fanatics Do exist in this world...

Because their God told them not to? And these kind of things didn't happen like they do today before the occupation began in 2003, as SphinxMontreal pointed out.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
How many 'suicide bombings' were there in Iraq prior to US military intervention in 2003? Since the war started, it seems these 'suicide bombings' have become a weekly occurrence. Is this another one of those coincidences? Sure it is.

Really, how difficult is it to capture a bunch of 'war prisoners', torture them, drug them, plant them with remote controlled explosives and send them into a crowded area, where the the explosives are detonated? Wallah! There's your suicide bomber.

Why the heck would you kill your fellow Muslims in an inexplicable suicidal manner when you can do the same fighting the enemy? Oh well...no one ever said naiveness and stupidity is in short supply amongst the mainstream media worshipping masses.

These suicide bombings didn't take place because the country wasn't occupied by Westerners. So you might want to reconsider your thought process here...

Actually, a lot of these suicide bombings have been common throughout the Middle East, including in the Palestine/Israel conflict. They're brainwashed victims in my opinion. Also, when your family is wiped out by US bombs, you're weak and you're willing to listen to anyone who promises you hope in the afterlife...

These Muslims are willing to kill their fellow man because they contain no limits. It's all in the name of religion.

Please, do some research.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by kilas
Im a little confused about the whole Suicide Bombing thing. I understand Suicide Bombings on Hard Targets against an opponent in war (Kamakazi - Japan), but I don't see the logical link between Suicide Bombings on Soft Targets that are on your own populace.

i.e. Why would a Muslim Bomber blow themselves up outside a Muslim Mosque, or Marketing killing hundreds of people....your own Muslim people as well. I understand blowing up US and UK troops...because we are enaged in a theatre of war in the Middle East and we are the agressor here.

But, I just don't see the logic in Muslims ....blowing up other Muslims.

Unless......

These so called bombings are actually somehow "Created" by our inteligence service. We could look at Mind Control here, or teams of CIA Op's that go under the guise of Muslim leaders in the middle east that actually recruit and brainwash vulnerable people to do their bidding.

I mean, as a stratgic opperation that we the allied force would undertake, it would make perfect sense. Suicide Bombings cause:-

- Regional Instability
- Fear of Islam throughout a world wide community
- Seperation of Islamic communities (Sunni and SuffI for example) (Tzu Tzung art of war stuff there....divide and conquer.
- Reason to keep war on terror in the headlines.
- Reason to sustain a military pressence.

In fact the benefits to an "ALternative Agenda" on our side, far far outway an Islamic Agenda of killing a few hundred of their own people.

So are the US and UK beind these bombings rather than Islamic Extremists?

Is anyone of the same opinion here? Has this been discussed and evidenced before?

I think you would find a lot of answers when researching the various Islamic sects, and particularly the divide between Sunni and Shi'a muslims.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
The war on terror is completely fabricated. The vast majority of these "terrorist attacks" in the west are carried out by government controlled patsys who are deceived and set up by their handlers to further the lies and propaganda. Anyone who hasnt realized this clear reality is a useful idiot.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by kilas

Because : they act like fanatics, because they are. Money and sex and psychology rules also suicid bombing.

But well I really don't understand. At least you can say that this is not a false flag ? Or ?

Some of us don't understand what is the meaning of giving his life for something(in our ego world ) or do we just just understand the method ? Violence : we use violence : the violence of state ( psychological violence, interpersonnal violence ). They just try to domesticate you : if you cannot use violence you are a domesticated animal. I don't say we must use violence, I say : we need to keep the capacity of using violence, forces : the first force is spiritual/psychological.

The war, the violence is in everywhere in our life.

The extrem are bad : too much or not a suffiscient amount of violence.

We kill to live : we need "energy" / ressources as being to survive : we eat other being.

[edit on 8-2-2010 by psychederic]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Unplugged

Because name calling gets you far in life.

But since we're playing That game, isn't it moronic and ignorant to think that every suicide attack is played off by CIA or others?

Sorry, but the suicide attacks in Iraq are not black op, they're fanatics who believe they'll be surrounded by virgins when they're deceased.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Blackwater(Xe) appears to be behind a lot of the terrorist attacks that are occurring in the Middle East and Africa. This a good article on the topic by Wayne Madsen. (Essentially it seems that Blackwater is the privatized terrorism arm of the CIA.)

www.prisonplanet.com...

The terrorist attacks in Mumbai have also been linked to a CIA operative.

And the Underwear Bomber was apparently allowed onto the plane by The State Department. It seems that the idea was to monitor him, catch him in the act, and use it as an excuse to crack down on everyone that flies.

Also it seems anytime there is a terrorist event that involves airports and airplanes, the ICTS International N.V. company just happens to be there running security. It's an Israel-owned company. It seems to be operated by Mossad. It looks like there is a conscious effort to allow people on flights
that are thinking of doing something in order to justify the escalation of fear, control, and expenditure. Israel eavesdrops on all of America's calls, so it is probably very aware of who is planning what and and when inside and outside the U.S..

That's how the pieces appear to fit together on all of this to me anyway.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I guess it appears that we all have a few suspicions between us. I don't think that a majority of bombings , be it suicides, or on a Plane with pants or in bras...or whatever are backed by the CIA or NSA or Brits. But I think some could be.

They would be a handy tool to create movement where one might want a shift.

And that Black Water bunch.....I have heard many things about these guys. From Drug Smuggling, to Gold and weapons. Again. A private security and intel firm.....hmmmm.

Its a shame no one has that smoking gun....I would love to pin it to the man....to coin a phrase.
However, there is no way we could move to get evidence and pin it to someone at the top. CIA would say Blackwater did it, and deny they had anything to do with it by claiming blackwater are private and not influenced by the CIA....thats what all good organisations do. Start anotehr organisation, rule it, then when the poo hits the fan, deny all links to said firm.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by kilas

first of all thank you for this thread , i almost read all the posts and saw reasonable ones and others that were complete BS from someone who thinks that he knows every thing about islam ,maybe he thinks that the internet is still as it was 20 years ago and he can go on lying to the people ,and people are going to buy it with out referring to sources all over the net.

on topic

for those of you who wants the islamic point of view about committing suicide, let me refer to the Quran which of course the number one source in islam:

[4][29] O you who believe! Eat not up your property among yourselves unjustly except it be a trade amongst you, by mutual consent. And do not kill yourselves (nor kill one another). Surely, Allâh is Most Merciful to you.
[30] And whoever commits that through aggression and injustice, We shall cast him into the Fire, and that is easy for Allâh.

and regarding the killing of another muslim:

[4][93] And whoever kills a believer intentionally, his recompense is Hell to abide therein; and the Wrath and the Curse of Allâh are upon him, and a great punishment is prepared for him.

i hope that it does answer the questions regarding a muslim killing another moslim , and committing suicide.

thank you again

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr UAE

You really don't get it do you?

These suicide bombings are done by fundamentalists.

Why this is so difficult to accept? Oh yea, I forgot...everyone wants the world to be one giant fantasy.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

No it seems you are one of a very small minority that still doesn't get it.

It is a PROVEN FACT that Black Ops are involved in so called 'Suicide Bombings'

Here is a lot of details of Black Ops causing bombings and blaming it on the extremists:

www.globalresearch.ca...
www.globalresearch.ca...
www.globalresearch.ca...
www.globalresearch.ca...

Pictures of terrorists faces:

www.prisonplanet.com...

- The real faces of Terror.

Also, if those fundamentalists are extreme about their religion then there is even less chance they harm innocents. See Dr. UAE quotes from the Koran.

But I'm sure you know all this already and are just playing dumb so you can ejaculate hate and nonsense all over this thread.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

Do I believe throughout history that attacks were Black Op to stir up warfare? Of course.

However, I think you fail to recognize the situation in Iraq as well the belief of radical Muslims. I'm not trying to stir hate here, but thank you for accusing me of doing so. Very mature of you

Also, the links you provided supply no evidence once so ever. Sorry. And PrisonPlanet? Seriously. Try again. Thanks!!!!!

Also, you think these lunatics follow the Koran the way it's suppose to be followed?? If they're willing to destroy others in the name of Allah, then they are the ones who fail to understand what the Koran is about.

[edit on 8-2-2010 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

You have not read the links properly.

The links within the pages are to mainstream media like BBC. I posted Prison Planet because it is the only one I could find with pictures of the culprits.

It is an undeniable fact that Black Ops are involved and it is not a secret anymore.

[edit on 8-2-2010 by Jinni]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join