It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are suicide bombings part of a Black Op?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I take my leave of this thread.

You should all read some history books and stop blaming American for a 1,400 year old war that we didn't start.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

It's NOT 1400 years ago, though, man! It's 2010 and the world is a VERY different place. There are players in the game with different goals. It's not JUST the Muslim card these days. Don't bail on the thread. Keep going!

Cuhail

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail
reply to post by FermiFlux

VERY good answer, thank you. Now, by this statement alone, doesn't it bolster that maybe the Jihadist-style attack is done by those OTHER than Muslim religious persons? I'm in no way discounting 1600 years of Muslim vs Western violence, but, I think it's an easy way for those trying to keep the area unstable to do so.

Cuhail

[edit on 2/8/2010 by Cuhail]

Well I think it's a mix of both. I think some suicide bombings are mini false flag operations, which in turn warp the minds of the genuine indivisuals into believing these kind of acts are justifiable, mix that with their already troubled lives of foreign occupation not exactly doing the perfect job on their homeland or their current troubled lives, and you have an indivisual who is ready to be manipulated into carrying out an act that would attempt to appease the only remaining deity they can look up to.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by FermiFlux

That's an interesting statement. Can you expand upon it more? How is this a fact? I'd really like to know where you came to that conclusion.

Cuhail

Committing a suicide in Islam goes directly against the will of God (Allah), as said in the Holy Quran by God himself that he who bestows demise upon himself has turned his back on the very principles laid out by Allah himself.

So anyone intentionally committing suicide in Islam has gone against God's will, therefore going against the religion entirely.

Whoa!

One last shot.

Allah is not God or any way related to God.

Allah is a deity that Mohammed usurped from the Kabba, home to the gods of the Arabian Peninsula.

Allah is not God. Stop spreading that lie.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

You have made clear for all to see that you know NOTHING about Islam.

You are prime example of what is wrong with the world and it starts with Ignorance.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
It is a PROVEN FACT that Black Ops are involved in so called 'Suicide Bombings'

Remember this:

www.globalresearch.ca...
www.globalresearch.ca...
www.globalresearch.ca...
www.globalresearch.ca...

I;m trying to find pictures of their faces...

Here they are:

www.prisonplanet.com...

- The real faces of Terror.

link   

Originally posted by mike_trivisonno
I have been referring to Islam as a retarded culture for years now. It is an accurate description and I will not stop using it because some of late find it offensive to their delicate sensibilities.

Ok, don't want to go off topic here, so please give your reasoning for Islam being a retarded culture?

"Delicate sensibilities"? Well, I work with Autistic adults, I don't really consider myself to have delicate sensibilities, I'm just aware that certain kinds of language (yours) can directly lead to discrimination against people, thus making their lives more difficult - especially with regards maintaining their day-to-day lives within society.

Your lack of understanding of language is akin to calling the Irish "Niggers", yes it's racist and derogatory, but it's also stupid, very very stupid. I get the point that you're a hateful, aggressive person.

[edit on 8/2/1010 by jokei]

link   
Well, it's hard for western societies to understand the current state of Iraq. This wasn't the video I was looking for, but it's a start, if you truly want to understand why one Iraqi would want to kill another Iraqi ... even if there were no American occupation currently happening. America's occupation of Iraq only lends more reason for why one minority would want another minority "out" of the way.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

OMG.

Islam is the enemy of my civilization. By their own words and deeds, I, you, and every non-muslim is to be converted or killed and Islam to be dominant over all. How hard is that for non-muslims to understand. You all labor under the notion that Islam is a valid religious system that worships the God of the Bible. You are all wrong and it is getting people killed by the billions.

I do not make up jihad, or wage jihad, or promote jihad. I know what jihad is and just how important jihad is to the spread of Islam.

To diminish in any way the crucial importance of jihad to all muslims is, again, just what the muslims want you to do.

You see, in case you haven't noticed, and don't tell anyone lest they call you crazy, but we are in the middle of a Jihad War. Shhh.

No. Islam is not the enemy of your civilization. By their own words and deeds, I, you, and every other non-muslim is to be accepted as a creation of God (Allah) and to respected as much in the hope that this person can one day become a brother/sister of the believers, IN PEACEFUL TERMS.

I have grown up in an Islamic household, and though I no longer see myself as religious (I now see all religions as unnecessary in this day and age but fully respect those who practise in peace), I KNOW EXACTLY what Islam is all about, and what Jihad is. YOU couldn't be more wrong, and if you want to challenge me on that i have read the Quran 3 times and every message relayed by the Prophet Mohammed and I would gladly attempt to straighten your warped views.

Deny ignorance.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by FermiFlux

That's an interesting statement. Can you expand upon it more? How is this a fact? I'd really like to know where you came to that conclusion.

Cuhail

Committing a suicide in Islam goes directly against the will of God (Allah), as said in the Holy Quran by God himself that he who bestows demise upon himself has turned his back on the very principles laid out by Allah himself.

So anyone intentionally committing suicide in Islam has gone against God's will, therefore going against the religion entirely.

Whoa!

One last shot.

Allah is not God or any way related to God.

Allah is a deity that Mohammed usurped from the Kabba, home to the gods of the Arabian Peninsula.

Allah is not God. Stop spreading that lie.

Wow. You are deluded. Who tells you this stuff? Allah is GOD.. Period. (In Islam of course).

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
The bombers blow themselves up in markets because Islam is far from a unified religion. There are factions that hate each other almost as much as they hate the US.

Look up Shia and Sunni and read about the violence between them since the death of Mohammed. It's basically been a fight over succession.

On top of that, the culture in the Middle East is a tribal culture. The entire concept of schedules, borders, countries, governments were introduced to them by the West.

They believe in personal and family alliances and in general have little to no allegiance to a government.

For a better understanding, read Islam: What went wrong. I forgot the author but he is a Muslim scholar who details the downfall from a global empire to the present day. Ironically, he cites the suppression of women as one of the leading causes of the downfall. If you don't let half of your smartest people contribute to society, that's what happens. It's a good read.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

This is true. Black Op "attacks" are a current strategy in the occupation of Iraq. But, don't be so blind as to think that all attacks are Black Ops. Certainly, I don't believe any "suicide bombings" were carried out by coalition forces. They wouldn't be needed. The main objective of those attacks were to turn one faction against another. Those types of attacks are based on a "snowball" effect. One "faction" (occupation operatives disguised as Shia) attack another faction (Sunni). That minority then retaliates against those who they believed bombed them. After that, there is no need for continued Black Ops attacks because the factions are already at each others throats.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by daslobo

Yes, this is also another truth on the matter of Islamic violence/suicides. An unconstrained and blurred line between culture and religion is the cause for alot of grief and misunderstanding and alot of it is just passed as "Because of Islam" because its so much easier to blame a religion with a somewhat, because of the way in which the matter was portrayed in the media, already negative background in today's day and age.

The fact that I might add, with no offence intended, most Middle Eastern cultures are quite primitive in comparison to the West, and i mean this with religious implications aside, which doesn't help and is often behind the matter.

[edit on 8-2-2010 by FermiFlux]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

No.

Suicide bombings are jihad acts carried out by muslims in an effort to spread Islam and glorify the Allah deity.

Oh dear, are you one of ATS members that believe your government is fighting wars so that you remain safe at home. Let me point you to the Bay of Tonkin, Let me point you to Basra, where CIA agents donned fake disguises and went around shooting up innocent citizens.

It has nothing to do with Allah, it has everything to do with OIL MONEY and DOMINANCE. First, Iraq, then Afghanistan,then Pakistan, then Iran.

True Fran , so whats the point of 'spreading Islam' by killing Muslims? Self defeating if you ask me, but there are those that get hurt either by loss of a loved one, or an injury that MUST BE DEALT WITH by the same means, unfortunately some in the Muslim faith prey on those injured in some way to do the same as was done to them, an eye for an eye and the whole world goes blind.

As for the CIA reference it's happened before where someone ( Prescott Bush for one and the Rockefellers for another) have funded both sides of a conflict to profit from both the winners and the losers, but in war there are only losers, those that make a profit from war should be jailed, but thats in perfect world which we ain't.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by kilas

....So we have established then that British Intel may have been involved in some IRA bombings then? I wonder if there is anything more to this.

You don't have to go as far back as IRA.

I've posted several links with a wealth of information detailing HOW UK and US are involved in setting up suicide bombings in Iraq.

It's an undeniable fact.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by daslobo

Yeah...OK thats interesting. I am aware that the Middle east was carved up during or after WW2. I think...further reading for me there to research that.

Interesting in its own right that the Middle East had very very little to do with WW2, but somehow , that was used as a catalyst to make the middle east what it is today. I wonder if there is another thread there.

Back to the point. It looks like Muslims may hate each other with equal vigour . What does the Koran say about suicide?

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by kilas
reply to post by daslobo

Yeah...OK thats interesting. I am aware that the Middle east was carved up during or after WW2. I think...further reading for me there to research that.

Interesting in its own right that the Middle East had very very little to do with WW2, but somehow , that was used as a catalyst to make the middle east what it is today. I wonder if there is another thread there.

Back to the point. It looks like Muslims may hate each other with equal vigour . What does the Koran say about suicide?

There was a video somewhere that i'll need to dig for showing how the Western media completely blew the Shia/Sunni problem out of proportion to create a more tense atmosphere throughout the years which I think had a hand in the hate seen today.

About the suicides I explained this in my earlier posts.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

I had a good read through. Yes you are right. Some strange stuff going on there. 100% fact though is tough to say based on those articals. But top marks for getting that info. Anyone else have a smoking gun ?

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
True Fran , so whats the point of 'spreading Islam' by killing Muslims? Self defeating if you ask me, but there are those that get hurt either by loss of a loved one, or an injury that MUST BE DEALT WITH by the same means, unfortunately some in the Muslim faith prey on those injured in some way to do the same as was done to them, an eye for an eye and the whole world goes blind.

Exactly DataWraith, when I say that anyone can become a terrorist overnight I mean anyone.

For example: Imagine that you are at home with your family watching tv,reading a book whiling the time away in love and compassion. Now imagine a group of masked men in familiar combats, knocking down your door and forcing themselves in to your house, immediately they shoot your children dead! they then turn to your wife/partner and point the trigger at her,you black out, but come to gagged and bound, you look over to see the masked men abusing your wife. After the ordeal they shoot your wife/partner dead. You get free and call for help. Within a short space of time your hatred for the familiar combatted personel (army) is boling over, someone comes to your house and offers you a way that will not only take away the pain of your lost loved ones but also help get your own back on the masked men in the process, what you don't know is that the person who offers the solution is part of the group that killed your family

This my friends is just one way of how false flag suicide terrorism works.

[edit on 8-2-2010 by franspeakfree]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join