It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are suicide bombings part of a Black Op?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by jokei
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

Do you believe it even remotely possible that "Western" governments have ever performed False-Flag operations in the name of Islam to:
a) Discredit Islam and its way of life
b) Further its own ends with regard ITS OWN populace

Western nations will do anything to appease Islam. Western nations has again and again and again ceded souls, lands, and wealth to the camp of Islam. Western nations do it because our leaders are as ignorant about Islam as many of the posters on this board. They do it because they know not what they do. They have been deceived by the camp of Islam into sacrificing our men and women at the alter of their god. And they laugh and spit on our symbols. And we appease again.

Once the West re-ignites the flame of Greece, we will realize what evil we have done and just how many we have killed due to our own narcissism.

Allah is not God. The sooner the great monotheistic faiths kick the false prophet of Mohammed, the false god he brought, and the religion he spread at the point of a sword out of their House, the sooner we can begin living.

Islam discredits itself by the culture of death and human sacrifice it expressed on a daily basis.

[edit on 8-2-2010 by mike_trivisonno]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
First off, look at the people who are acting as the suicide bombers. These are not the upper crust members of society, these are individuals who come from the slums, the poor, the ones who have little faith in the chances of them getting a better life, these are incredibly ignorant and poorly educated people they choose to become suicide bombers.
The people who make the bombs and choose who, where, when, what to attack take from this section of the populace because you only have to guarantee them $100 to go to their family and then they do whatever they want them to, because they're ignorant and are incredibly shortsighted when it comes to the future.
The ones who act as the suicide bomber handlers, trainers, selectors, etc. are typically more educated since these guys are the ones with college degrees, money, technical knowledge for making bombs, religious zealots, the guys who don't want to blow themselves up so they pay someone else to do it for them. These guys are the ones who want to blow things up to cause chaos, disorder, etc.
The use of suicide bombings creates an atmosphere of fear, this is exploitable to the terrorists and insurgents because it allows them to bend the populace to their will by creating the image of the Iraqi govt. being so weak that they can't protect the people from suicide bombers. This favors the insurgents/terrorists goals to overthrow the govt. by gaining the attention and fear of the people.

It's not as complicated as you think, it's not a conspiracy by any means through the CIA or other black ops programs.
There are simply far too many bombings of this sort to claim that it's a part of their strategy, if they have any hand in it they're not the ones who do the bombings simply because it's below their level and considering the logical personnel levels for this stuff, they don't have enough people to do that many bombings. They prefer the use of Predator UAVs and other means, not a low level suicide bombing.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
In fact it looks like we may have done it before.

Did a quick search and there are a few people claiming that the IRA was trained and supplied bomb making equipment by MI5, in order to stir up further sectarian violence, and push an English agenda on Northern Ireland.

So it looks like that this whole terrorism thing, could be a useful tool used by our own governments to pus their own agenda. Again, having read up on a little history over the years and listening to the Spy Cast from the International Spy museum, I understand that getting other people to do something wrong to help push your own agenda is common practice.

So , yeah. I might be inclined to believe that a car bomb going off at a US check point is more likely to be a military action. But, a suicide bomber blowing up a Mosque or Market Place......well it just smacks of sinisterism. I have a mental block trying to work that one. The only time it makes sense is when I put the people behind some of those bombs to be us..UK and US.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by spec_ops_wannabe

This sounds like a reply from A Special ops wanna be!

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by spec_ops_wannabe
First off, look at the people who are acting as the suicide bombers. These are not the upper crust members of society, these are individuals who come from the slums, the poor, the ones who have little faith in the chances of them getting a better life, these are incredibly ignorant and poorly educated people they choose to become suicide bombers.
The people who make the bombs and choose who, where, when, what to attack take from this section of

You are actually going to sit there and spew this lie when it has been discredited for years.

Bin Laden is a billionaire.

Muslims doctors spend years getting educated so they can turn a woman's mammary glands (life itself for a tender babe) into bombs?

Muslim doctors try to blow up Heathrow?

The Christmas Day bomber was highly educated.

Jihad is carried out by muslims of all socioeconomic levels. It is how the faith is spread.

And yes, if you socialize with muslim, ask them to apostate.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike_trivisonno
No.

Islam is a retarded culture trapped in a lie it cannot be absolved of, and powered by an evil that feeds off human souls. It is not a black op or a false flag.

It is Jihad.

And here we have the enlightened opinion of a 21st century man.

Just think before 9/11, there were so many examples of muslim terrorists hijacking airplanes, be it in movies, TV. So much so, that I would not be surprised if some 99% of the North American popluce, upon seeing the attacks on the WTC, only one image popped into their heads. Muslim terrorists.

Did it turn out to be true?

Wake up people, it is staged, America is at war with Iraq.... a war that was completely fabricated, yet the hatred fomented in the minds of the people make them feel justified.

We are all spectators in a game that is slowly turning us against one another, rather than uniting us

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   

And yes, if you socialize with muslim, ask them to apostate.

Why would I look at my friend and ask him to apostate? Why? Asking them this just says "I fear you and your religion" when I really don't.

In fact, I'm asking YOU to apostate. Just as relevant, I think.

Cuhail

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I'd just like to point out that every Muslim suicide bomber in history has died a non-believer of the religion of Islam. Fact.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by FermiFlux

That's an interesting statement. Can you expand upon it more? How is this a fact? I'd really like to know where you came to that conclusion.

Cuhail

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

In fact, I'm asking YOU to apostate. Just as relevant, I think.

You're thinking a petulant, flawed, and deadly dangerous.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

Please bring more to your argument than THAT! Besides being a one-liner, it's linguistic nonsense. What's the difference? Please enlighten me. You and I are not of the same religion, so, I'm asking you to forsake your faith when interacting with me. Please.

Cuhail

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by DownTheRabbitHole

No.

Islam is a retarded culture trapped in a lie it cannot be absolved of, and powered by an evil that feeds off human souls. It is not a black op or a false flag.

It is Jihad.

And here we have the enlightened opinion of a 21st century man.

Just think before 9/11, there were so many examples of muslim terrorists hijacking airplanes, be it in movies, TV. So much so, that I would not be surprised if some 99% of the North American popluce, upon seeing the attacks on the WTC, only one image popped into their heads. Muslim terrorists.

Did it turn out to be true?

Wake up people, it is staged, America is at war with Iraq.... a war that was completely fabricated, yet the hatred fomented in the minds of the people make them feel justified.

We are all spectators in a game that is slowly turning us against one another, rather than uniting us

We have been dealing with Islamic jihad since the creation of the US Marine Corps. I walked the deck of the Cole before is fell to jihadis spreading Islam. India has seen her lands cleaved and ceded to the camp of Islam for centuries. Europe has wrestled with the muslims hordes for much of its history.

To sit there and say the 1,400 year long jihad is some sort of boogey man raised up by America to grab oil from dumb and poor muslims is silly and shallow.

You understanding of Jihad is at the exact level the muslims want it to be. Zero.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
There might be far too many bombs to staff ratio but you might have countered your own argument in your post. What if, for example, there are several groups of MI5, CIA, MI6, NSA . Each group, say of around 5 people set up several Islamic fundie organisations and they recruit from those low education, poverty stricken parts of society and train/brainwash them into becoming suicide bombers.

I'm not speculating either way here....Im just confused as to why Muslims would want to blow up Muslim soft targets. Even to topple a government they don't like, it just does not make any sense.

I would not be surprised, if some , not all but some of these fundies might be set up and funded by Field Agents.

I mean, it would serve a very good strategic purpose. If I wanted to create a war between two peoples Shiite and Sunni for example. Then I could get one to blow up the other, by me first blowing up one group pretending to be the other.

Maybe I should join the CIA if my mind works like this....but Im too nice...I would get fundies running into a market place breathing Helium singing verses from the Koran in a high pitched squeal. Now that would be pretty funny.

That would make great headlines:

"Today a suicide clown entered a market in Basra today , squealing "Down with the infidels!". After several minutes the bomber collapsed in a fit of laughter and more than 60 people, some women and children , also collapsed as a result of excessive laughter. The General in charge of Iraq operations today said that laughter was a menace to regional stability, and that thoroughly depressing films will be shown to injured people including Lilya 4-ever, The Green Mile and Grave of the Fire Flies!”

“Oxfam have also launched a shocking image of an Iraqi girl smiling , please stop smiling and give just £5 per month to halt this terrible disease. Her mother and father have now become addicted to Helium and never stop laughing. Please give just £5 per month”

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by spec_ops_wannabe
It's not as complicated as you think, it's not a conspiracy by any means through the CIA or other black ops programs.
There are simply far too many bombings of this sort to claim that it's a part of their strategy, if they have any hand in it they're not the ones who do the bombings simply because it's below their level and considering the logical personnel levels for this stuff, they don't have enough people to do that many bombings. They prefer the use of Predator UAVs and other means, not a low level suicide bombing.

Oh dear oh dear spec_ops_wannabe, can I draw your attention for one moment to the 7/7 bombings in London UK. Several bombs went off in trains and on a bus. These bombs were allegedly detonated by 'terrorists' linked to al quaeda, since 7/7 there haven't been any other bombs detonated in the UK why is that? could it be, because 7/7 was an act carried out by black ops as an agenda to rally the citizens (through fear) to support the governments illegal war. There are various eywitness statements that conflict the views of the media tool.

Also I would like to add seperately, how many suicide bombers do you personally know without the media tool informing you......To generalise that suicide bombers are from poor areas is just associating yourself with another part of the illusion.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail

That's an interesting statement. Can you expand upon it more? How is this a fact? I'd really like to know where you came to that conclusion.

Cuhail

Committing a suicide in Islam goes directly against the will of God (Allah), as said in the Holy Quran by God himself that he who bestows demise upon himself has turned his back on the very principles laid out by Allah himself.

So anyone intentionally committing suicide in Islam has gone against God's will, therefore going against the religion entirely.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Look mike_trivisonno, you seem to be spewing out this word "Jihad" in every sentence you make like you know exactly what it means but in reality, your views on the matter are distorted.

First lets look at the definition of Jihad.

"An internal, individual, spiritual struggle toward self-improvement, moral cleansing and intellectual effort. And a range of activities all based on the Arabic meaning of the word 'exerted effort.' In the Koran it's projected as exerting effort to change oneself, and also in certain situations physically standing against oppressors if that's the only way."

Now with that in mind, clear your head of all the western propaganda machine of "RAAADICALLLLL" Islam leaping at you in every form of news report, newspaper article, and blogs or opinions on how the East completely and utterly hates the West with passion for no absolute reason and they want to bomb them all.

Look at what is happening over there. You're in their countries. Iraq, Afghanistan, Palestine being completely raped by Isreal in terms of a balanced war (but Isreal is East not West you say?!?! But America funds it of couse
).

But then you'd argue "ohhh but sadam raged war on his neighbours and gas the Kurds and all this". Well who gave Iraqi's the weapons back in the 90's to do that? Who was backing Sadam to carry out such acts? Yes, the USA.

I'm not a Pro-Middle Eastern fanatic but I hate when close-minded people think they know everything and walk around with the mindset "Arab=Bad".
Look at it from both sides....

Edit: And I'm not a Muslim anymore if you're curious, I like to think I have evolved from what I believe to be a fear-mongering, society draining concept that is Religion, any religion, in this day and age. But I still hold deep respects to those who carry out religious beliefs as they should be, which is complete peace and unity.

[edit on 8-2-2010 by FermiFlux]

[edit on 8-2-2010 by FermiFlux]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

VERY good answer, thank you. Now, by this statement alone, doesn't it bolster that maybe the Jihadist-style attack is done by those OTHER than Muslim religious persons? I'm in no way discounting 1600 years of Muslim vs Western violence, but, I think it's an easy way for those trying to keep the area unstable to do so.

Cuhail

[edit on 2/8/2010 by Cuhail]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Double post.

[edit on 2/8/2010 by Cuhail]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

OMG.

Islam is the enemy of my civilization. By their own words and deeds, I, you, and every non-muslim is to be converted or killed and Islam to be dominant over all. How hard is that for non-muslims to understand. You all labor under the notion that Islam is a valid religious system that worships the God of the Bible. You are all wrong and it is getting people killed by the billions.

I do not make up jihad, or wage jihad, or promote jihad. I know what jihad is and just how important jihad is to the spread of Islam.

To diminish in any way the crucial importance of jihad to all muslims is, again, just what the muslims want you to do.

You see, in case you haven't noticed, and don't tell anyone lest they call you crazy, but we are in the middle of a Jihad War. Shhh.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

- The real faces of Terror.

[edit on 8-2-2010 by Jinni]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join