It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are suicide bombings part of a Black Op?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Im a little confused about the whole Suicide Bombing thing. I understand Suicide Bombings on Hard Targets against an opponent in war (Kamakazi - Japan), but I don't see the logical link between Suicide Bombings on Soft Targets that are on your own populace.

i.e. Why would a Muslim Bomber blow themselves up outside a Muslim Mosque, or Marketing killing hundreds of people....your own Muslim people as well. I understand blowing up US and UK troops...because we are enaged in a theatre of war in the Middle East and we are the agressor here.

But, I just don't see the logic in Muslims ....blowing up other Muslims.

Unless......

These so called bombings are actually somehow "Created" by our inteligence service. We could look at Mind Control here, or teams of CIA Op's that go under the guise of Muslim leaders in the middle east that actually recruit and brainwash vulnerable people to do their bidding.

I mean, as a stratgic opperation that we the allied force would undertake, it would make perfect sense. Suicide Bombings cause:-

- Regional Instability
- Fear of Islam throughout a world wide community
- Seperation of Islamic communities (Sunni and SuffI for example) (Tzu Tzung art of war stuff there....divide and conquer.
- Reason to keep war on terror in the headlines.
- Reason to sustain a military pressence.

In fact the benefits to an "ALternative Agenda" on our side, far far outway an Islamic Agenda of killing a few hundred of their own people.

So are the US and UK beind these bombings rather than Islamic Extremists?

Is anyone of the same opinion here? Has this been discussed and evidenced before?

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by kilas

Thanks for posting your thoughts on this!
I have always had the same feelings towards this!
I totally agree, I've never been able to get my head around the whole thing! ......AS far as we are aware its brainwashing from some extreme religious group, I don't buy it!!.....I find "Black Ops" much more logical...in the name of "propaganda"!....who gains out of these "suicide Bombings"??...Certainly not Muslims or the individual who becomes a so called "matyr"!
Muslims die in the bombings!!...Then Muslims die as retaliation!
my 2p worth

ZZ

[edit on 8-2-2010 by zerozero00]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
It's a very interesting question you pose here (S+F) and one that addresses as many possibilities as there are human motivations.

I'm unfortunately not able to offer an answer, just glib generalisations and some speculation and I'm sitting both sides of the fence here (maybe). Actually, no I'm not, both "sides" are more than likely true.

As a case, Muslim suicide bombers may well just be that - those that believe in their cause strongly enough to offer their own lives to further an agenda they believe in. It might be difficult for the average Westerner to comprehend giving up their own life for a "god", but look at how others live, lives can be the focus of a religious existence, a strong belief that the human incarnation is only a stage before attaining heaven and the grace of a god. That can be a fiercely strong motivation, especially if you live a hard life, if you see family and friends dying and suffering, MAYBE with the perception that an infidel is the root cause of this suffering.

Conversely, the Muslim bogeyman is a stunning means of control, socially and politically - it's easy to reel off a list of security measures that have been introduced since 9/11, that are keeping us safer (just a little less free) in the name of freedom and security. Do we know our governments have acted against us (ever), illegally-internationally (ever), performed clandestine operations to "Ensure (inter)National Security" (ever)?

Personally, I think it's both, the whirlwind will reap.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
No.

Suicide bombings are jihad acts carried out by muslims in an effort to spread Islam and glorify the Allah deity.

It is a 1,400 year old holy war. It is no conspiracy. There is no terrorism. There is only jihad against non-muslims. It is all laid out before your eyes; vast swathes of space and time spent raging against and running from the relentless Jihad. But until you stop integrating the taqyyia into your thinking, the muslims will hold you in thrall to their god.

1,400 years we have run from the Jihad, all the time insisting it couldn't possibly be real. For fourteen-hundred years, we have labored under the Islamic deception (taqyyia) that muslims worship the God of the Bible. It is time to end the charade.

Islam is a retarded culture trapped in a lie it cannot be absolved of, and powered by an evil that feeds off human souls. It is not a black op or a false flag.

It is Jihad.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike_trivisonno
No.

Suicide bombings are jihad acts carried out by muslims in an effort to spread Islam and glorify the Allah deity.

Oh dear, are you one of ATS members that believe your government is fighting wars so that you remain safe at home. Let me point you to the Bay of Tonkin, Let me point you to Basra, where CIA agents donned fake disguises and went around shooting up innocent citizens.

It has nothing to do with Allah, it has everything to do with OIL MONEY and DOMINANCE. First, Iraq, then Afghanistan,then Pakistan, then Iran.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Why do muslims blow up other muslims?

Honor.

Investigate the various travelers in the Islamic roadshow and you will find that even amongst themselves, muslims are highly prone to killing and mutilating brothers, sisters, children, total strangers, anyone that may hurt their "manly" feelings. Hell, they bring this crap to America and expect us to eat it.

Islamic culture loves, loves, loves conspiracy theories. Can you blame them though? Once Islam ascends, all vestiges of the previous religions and cultures and systematically destroyed. The only information one gets is the conspiracies spun by your fellow slaves trapped in the retarded culture that is Islam.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Why do muslims blow up other muslims?

Honor.

Investigate the various travelers in the Islamic roadshow and you will find that even amongst themselves, muslims are highly prone to killing and mutilating brothers, sisters, children, total strangers, anyone that may hurt their "manly" feelings. Hell, they bring this crap to America and expect us to eat it.

Good point!
I can't get my head around Muslims stoning their daughters to death because they looked or spoke to someone from another "Faith"!

ZZ

[edit on 8-2-2010 by zerozero00]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

No.

Oh dear, are you one of ATS members that believe your government is fighting wars so that you remain safe at home. Let me point you to the Bay of Tonkin, Let me point you to Basra, where CIA agents donned fake disguises and went around shooting up innocent citizens.

It has nothing to do with Allah, it has everything to do with OIL MONEY and DOMINANCE. First, Iraq, then Afghanistan,then Pakistan, then Iran.

Well, sure.

If your historical perspective is about 100 years long and as wide as an aisle in a grocery store, I can see how ephemera like oil, money, and power preoccupy the Western mind.

You know what preoccupies the muslim mind? Spreading Islam through Jihad and occupying as much real estate as possible. It is a 1,400 year long war which the West don't see because we are swatting at flies.

And even if we are there to dominate, I would agree with that. We are taking back what Islam has stolen.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by zerozero00

Well , thats a good point. I think I read somewhere recently about a 12 yr old girl who was burried alive for looking at anotehr boy. So, either this is just an extreme case of an Islamic family going nuts, or is this the norm. Remeber that we have white middle class people in England who go nuts and kill their family as well, or abuse their children. In fact comparing an Islamic society side by side by my UK world....I think there is less crime in general....but thats a side note.

I don't think we can class one act read in the news as a general view of Islamic community. Unless of course, killing and murdering your own family, honour killings and so on, are the Norm in Islam and not a rarity. Statistically speaking, I think there are more murders and abuses in UK White families than Islamic families.

So I dont think I can tar islam as this murdering race based on a new paper artical any more than I can tar my own country and people.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by zerozero00

I don't think these events are any more frequent than anything else we have in our own society. i.e. Baby P case. Child Abuse. Murders within Families. So, we can't tar Islam with that brush...

Unless someone has that little bit of proof that says UK Murders per capita is 2 our of every 1000 people. and Iran has 300 murders for every 1000 people. If anyone has such stats it might help.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

I believe Jihad is a very real thing, that it is a work in progress and is a threat, I also believe that this "threat" is only being carried out by a small percentage of Muslims. Just because one man rapes, doesn't make all men rapists - I know of some radical feminist groups that would disagree though.

Do you believe it even remotely possible that "Western" governments have ever performed False-Flag operations in the name of Islam to:
a) Discredit Islam and its way of life
b) Further its own ends with regard ITS OWN populace

Also, your use of the word "Retarded" in this context comes across as thoroughly despicable, perhaps another word might suffice?

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Islam,christianity,catholicism and any other religion is a label, it is word to put in to basics,confine and wrap up with a nice bow something that can be used to be given to masses of 'double thinkers' to be used as a weapon or for monetary gain.

In order to see that everything we live in and understand to be real is nothing but an illusion, created by a mastermind of powerful individuals, we must shed the labels and look within ourselves.

It doesn't matter if your black,white or whatever your faith in, ANYONE can be made in to a terrorist.

[edit on 8-2-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I think mike_trivisonno is missing the point.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
To keep it short and sweet, I believe that alphabet agencies use the tactic of suicide bombers to keep the region volatile. While I do believe there are Jihad-based attacks, however, I don't believe we can place the blame wholly upon Muslim fundies.

my $.02

Cuhail

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by kilas
I think mike_trivisonno is missing the point.

It should be pretty obvious really!.....Such an easy situation to manipulate for the "Agenda"....its almost a fool proof way of pushing the "Agenda"!

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I have been referring to Islam as a retarded culture for years now. It is an accurate description and I will not stop using it because some of late find it offensive to their delicate sensibilities.

The point the OP was making is that agents of Western countries are responsible for terrorism. I make the case that he is incorrect and that, indeed, history points to a different area: that Jihad is generative of Islamic culture and NOT a reactionary response to perceived ills.

Islam,christianity,catholicism and any other religion is a label, it is word to put in to basics,confine and wrap up with a nice bow something that can be used to be given to masses of 'double thinkers' to be used as a weapon or for monetary gain.

In order to see that everything we live in and understand to be real is nothing but an illusion, created by a mastermind of powerful individuals, we must shed the labels and look within ourselves.

It doesn't matter if your black,white or whatever your faith in, ANYONE can be made in to a terrorist.

Mind numbingly ignorant. Islam is unrelated to Christianity, Judaism, or any other faith. Islam is a religion devised by Mohammed only after being rejected by the Jews and Christians and pagans of his time. Your characterization is both shallow and dangerous. Many will be killed in your name, because of your delusions. Nice job.

How many times must it be said that we are not victims of terrorism. There are no terrorists in the camp of Islam. There are jihadis spreading Islam through violent and non-violent jihad.

[edit on 8-2-2010 by mike_trivisonno]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail
To keep it short and sweet, I believe that alphabet agencies use the tactic of suicide bombers to keep the region volatile. While I do believe there are Jihad-based attacks, however, I don't believe we can place the blame wholly upon Muslim fundies.

my $.02

Cuhail

That would be nice. Sadly there is no such thing as a "fundie" as you so coyly put it. There is only Islam which is spread by muslims through the application of violent and non-violent jihad. Same as it ever was. For 1,400 years.

To think that agents of Western civilization employ jihad to spread the Light of Greece is insanity. If true, then we deserve to perish and cede all to Allah.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Here is a thread, i posted a couple of months back on this very subject, with some links etc. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hope this helps in the debate.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   

So, all my Muslim friends actually have it out for me? I should "watch my back" when I'm around them? Because they are Muslim, they're main motivator is to see my infidel ass smoked?

I'll let them know I'm on to them!

The Muslim guitar player in my band might just pack my G Harmonica with plastique???

MORE laughy smilies!

Awesome!

Cuhail

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Mind numbingly ignorant. Islam is unrelated to Christianity, Judaism, or any other faith. Islam is a religion devised by Mohammed only after being rejected by the Jews and Christians and pagans of his time. Your characterization is both shallow and dangerous. Many will be killed in your name, because of your delusions. Nice job.

Mike, with statements like that your going to get yourself in to alot of trouble, not just on this site but in your day to day life. What I am trying to say is that it doesn't matter, you and I have no proof that any of these so called prophets existed. The powers in this worlds will go to great length to sell the population an illusion and with that illusion they can spin any way they want, the people will still buy it.

This is a definion of terrorism:

a radical who employs terror as a political weapon; usually organizes with other terrorists in small cells; often uses religion as a cover for .

Who does that describe? vatican,congress,MI5,MI6,parliament
or all the above

It seems like 'they' have already sold you the illusion,without you knowing:

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join