It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin - God loves SOME retards.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by seethelight
"They are kooks, so I agree with Rush Limbaugh," she said, when read a quote of Limbaugh calling liberal groups "retards."

www.huffingtonpost.com...

So yeah, calling Liberals reatards is ok for Limbaugh, but when Rahm called Democrats retards he should resign.

Of course one was behind closed doors, the other said repeatedly to millions of people.

But hey, you can't be Palin withoWALLACE: OK. But Rush Limbaugh weighed in this week. And he said this:
"Our politically correct society is acting like some giant insult's taken place by calling a bunch of people who are retards, retards."
PALIN: He was satirical (ph) in that --
WALLACE: Wait a minute, let me finish.
PALIN: OK.
WALLACE: "I mean, these people, these liberal activists are quote, kooks."
Should Rush Limbaugh apologize?
PALIN: They are kooks, so I agree with Rush Limbaugh. Rush Limbaugh was using satire to bring attention to what this politically correct--
WALLACE: But he used the "R" word.
PALIN: Using satire. Name calling by anyone -- I teach this to my children, you teach it to your children and your grandchildren, too.
Name calling by anyone, it's just unnecessary. It just wastes time.
Let's speak to the issues and --
WALLACE: But you know what some people are going to say, Governor, and have said. They say, look, when it's her political adversary Rahm Emanuel, she's going to call him out, he's indecent, apologize. But when it's a political friend like Rush Limbaugh, oh it's satire.
PALIN: I didn't hear Rush Limbaugh calling a group of people whom he did not agree with "F-ing retards." And we did know that Rahm Emanuel, it's been reported, did say that. That's a big difference there.
But again, name calling, using language that is insensitive by anyone-- male, female, Republican, Democrat, it's unnecessary, it's inappropriate and let's all just grow up.

This is what was actual said ....get it right....liberals love taking what people say out of context so they can lie and attack conservatives...your in for a big fall the next election.....

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ah...dehavilland
are you really serious?
I am from the UK and, like most of my fellow Brits. I think this Pallin creature is a total retard - a president? I would rather burn in hell.....she is a total moron...show me an American who supports her and I will show you a total idiot

And from our side of the pond, it seems like you should know what you're talking about - considering what you have there for politicians - and considering how your own country seems to be imploding with all of you giving up your rights, allowing sharia law to take over and having government spy cameras installed everywhere including in people's houses.

Can't wait to read your next "learned" observation on how things are in the U.S. - not!

[edit on 2/8/2010 by centurion1211]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I agree that this is nothing more than another Palin attack thread. One that continues to show the almost irrational fear of her that many (not all) liberals seem to share.

I've never said I supported her for any further runs for office, but this is just crazy.

I even hear that Palin stories have replaced ghost stories around some liberal campfires.

[edit on 2/8/2010 by centurion1211]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I think it's safe to assume that Sarah Palin has enough money to take care of her disabled child. She calls herself a disability advocate but when I look at the type of economic policies she has advocated, it's clear she does not believe in any kind of safety net for the disabled and would create a much worse situation, if not life threatening situation for the disabled people in my family and who I know and who struggle to survive on in horrid and humiliating conditions the pittance that is SSI...

What has she done besides call her child a "blessing"? Here's yet another one area where her hypocrisy and lack of ideas and solutions is glaring. If she thinks the local churches ought to take care of this, she's delusional. Churches in my town are overwhelmed with trying to take care of the sick, the poor and the hungry.

[edit on 8-2-2010 by ChrisCrikey]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

Yep, hypocrisy from an influential public is not big deal. Let's get that status quo train rolling!

It's alright, John Q. Public, nothing to see here. Back to your TVs!

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368

Originally posted by David9176
NO INTEGRITY WHATSOEVER.

NONE.

I assume you are referring to Zero the muslamocommunist idiot you probably voted for?

I must say that you really demonstrate a talent for formulating new and nonsensical words. Do you really perceive this corporate shill as a communist or a Muslim. They have principles.
As to Palin, not only is she without principles, she couldn't spell the word or understand it's not the guy she was porking in high school.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by seethelight
"They are kooks, so I agree with Rush Limbaugh," she said, when read a quote of Limbaugh calling liberal groups "retards."

www.huffingtonpost.com...

So yeah, calling Liberals reatards is ok for Limbaugh, but when Rahm called Democrats retards he should resign.

Of course one was behind closed doors, the other said repeatedly to millions of people.

But hey, you can't be Palin without doing something mind-meltingly hypocritical.

The OP is a fraud and a HOAX. This thread is "mind-meltingly hypocritical." The author of this thread takes statements from others with a political agenda similar to hers, which have themselves been taken out of context, then cuts and pastes them to fit her warped agenda.

Are you afraid of what Palin really said? Are you afraid because it displays reason, focus and the ability to speak frank truth?

Here's the actual statements in context from her interview with Chris Wallace on "Fox News Sunday":

WALLACE: OK, but Rush Limbaugh weighed in this week and he said this, "Our politically correct society is acting like some giant insult's taken place by calling a bunch of people who are retards 'retards.'"

PALIN: He was hysterical in that.

WALLACE: Wait, let me finish. "I mean..."

PALIN: OK.

WALLACE: "... these people, these liberal activists, are kooks." Should Rush Limbaugh apologize?

PALIN: They are kooks, so I agree with Rush Limbaugh. Rush Limbaugh was using satire to bring attention to what this politically correct...

WALLACE: But he used the "R" word.

PALIN: Using satire. Name-calling by anyone — I teach this to my children. You teach it to your children and your grandchildren, too. Name-calling by anyone — it's just unnecessary. It just wastes time. Let's speak to the issues and, again, let's move on.

WALLACE: But you know what some people are going to say, Governor, and have said? They say, "Look, when it's her political adversary, Rahm Emanuel, she's going to call him out. 'He's indecent, apologize.' But when it's a political friend like Rush Limbaugh, 'Oh, it's satire.'"

PALIN: I didn't hear Rush Limbaugh calling a group of people whom he did not agree with "f'ing retards." And we did know that Rahm Emanuel — it's been reported — did say that. There's a big difference there.

But again, name-calling, using language that is insensitive, by anyone — male, female, Republican, Democrat — it's unnecessary. It's inappropriate. And let's all just grow up.

www.foxnews.com...

Of course, she's dead-on right and not politically correct.

And the OP is an outright deception.

stl, it must be awful to live in dread of truth, reality, and conservative ideals.

Deny ignorance.

jw

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

I assume you are referring to Zero the muslamocommunist

I believe this is the #1 talking point for the idiot masses.

Ignorance
Fear
Stupidity
Gullibility

I mean the list goes on for the most admirable traits of the far "right" wing

A lot can be said for the far left as well, but thats for another thread another time.

This example simply could not be passed up.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
i usually say armed revolution is completely wrong, and that we should use brains over brawn

but if palin even runs, i demand an armed revolt as our nation would have become seriously retarded if we allow her to take up on candidate spot

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Americans might not care what other people from other countries might think of their politicians but as a Canadian and your largest trading partner most Canadians keep a keen eye on American politics as it affects our relations. For instance NAFTA was used a lot on the campaign trail to say America got screwed by it. Maybe you did on the Mexican side of it but you screwed your largest trading partner on multiple occassions. Softwood lumber being one of them.

Sarah Palin seems like a down to earth kind of person. I really mean that. But she is in no way qualified to be President. She bankrupted a town of 6000 as Mayor, she had multiple accusations and investigations into inappropriate conduct. Granted most were baseless some had merit.

If Americans decide to elect her as President the Republicans better run their real choice as POTUS as her VP and beef up the support staff. She obviously can't think under pressure IE during an interview and seems to constantly need cues. The scary thing is these cues are to help her with her speech, the cues are to help her remember what would seem to me to be her core values as a politician. If you need cues for that then I think you're in trouble.

America needs to get rid of the 2 party system. Ours doesn't always run perfect and certainly not now with our Dictator Prime Minister Harper shutting down parliament to avoid an inquiry. But the conservative parties day of recogning is coming I think. But more voices and different ideas in the halls of legislator is better than a 2 sided argument. There's nobody to broker a deal with to break the tie. Not perfect but there are major cracks in the US political scene.

Republicans philosophy "Vot NO on every Dem bill" Obama was right to call them out on that.

Democrats have got to stop looking in the past and move forward. They have the power to fix it now until election time. Unfortunately this massive spending was necessary due to the programs and policies of the previous admin. Couldn't just wind down the spending right in the middle of the crisis and the previous admin had just spent a fortune and those policies needed that continuation of government spending to fix the economy. I can't see how the right cannot see this. The economic policies of Paulson and Bernanke to advert the crash forced the admin to continue to fund them as there was no other way to get out of it and not totally crash the dollar.

That's a different topic. Palin will need a 1st string backup team if she was ever elected President. The day to day tasks of President are massive. Look at how much Obama has aged since taking office. Her foreign policy if you can call it that will land the US in a nuclear war of close to it. She's never left the country? She's knows nothing about economics or law. Again she put the city Wasila 14.7 million in debt with a bond to pay for it The people voted for it but they didn't know the full story. The site of the Sports Complex was built on land the city didn't fully own and she ordered to be done on time so she could have a legacy to leave. Yeah, that legacy for Wasila was debt and legal battles followed right up by a big recession.

She's unfit to be President, a bold face liar and major major hypocrite. Blames the media using the media for ruining her. It was her deer in the headlights revert to programmed response when she didn't know an answer and unfortunately this was most of the time. Most of the criticism related to her fitness to be VP and credentials were totally valid. She had no credentials and didn't even know what her job would entail.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I have no love for Sarah accept that she's a total babe.. I don't really wish to see her as president.. that said.. i'd take her as My Commander and Chief over the traitor Obama in a new york minute. I'm a hard core free thinking democrat.

At least Sarah knows where her birth certificate is and isn't afraid to show it unlike some Cowards and Liars who call themselves president.

The point being there is no way She could be worse than the major screwing we are getting from Obama. it would be like 4 years of bliss compared to this Yahoo.

[edit on 9-2-2010 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dramey
i usually say armed revolution is completely wrong, and that we should use brains over brawn

but if palin even runs, i demand an armed revolt as our nation would have become seriously retarded if we allow her to take up on candidate spot

Maybe you didn't notice that Palin "ran" and won in Alaska, and that she "ran" in the 2008 general election.

Deny ignorance!

jw

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
So, satire, Mrs. Palin. Well, I just received my copy of The Weakly Satire, and here's the title of an article by William Satire...Kooky, Retarded Woman Gives Speech on Kooky, Retarded Ideas to Group of Kooky Retards.

Sarah, I wish Rush had been one of your children. Maybe he would have been a different person today.....poorer, but wiser.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

Maybe you didn't notice that Palin "ran" and won in Alaska, and that she "ran" in the 2008 general election.

and then she quit before her first term expired.

She's sealed her fate. Why go down with the sinking ship? Sarah Palin is a retard, and the hilarious part is...she knows it.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dramey

Armed revolt by liberals ...

Most of you are afraid of guns and don't own any!

Would be the shortest "armed revolt" in history.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snarf

I believe this is the #1 talking point for the idiot masses.

Ignorance
Fear
Stupidity
Gullibility

A lot can be said for the far left as well, but thats for another thread another time.

Exactly:

Ignorance - the left voted for hope and change without asking exactly what it was.
Fear - Palinophobia, the irrational fear of a woman just going around making speeches.
Stupidity - watch this video from Penn and Teller
Gullibility - belief in AGW - human caused global warming as preached by Al Gore.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join