It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin - God loves SOME retards.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
"They are kooks, so I agree with Rush Limbaugh," she said, when read a quote of Limbaugh calling liberal groups "retards."

www.huffingtonpost.com...

So yeah, calling Liberals reatards is ok for Limbaugh, but when Rahm called Democrats retards he should resign.

Of course one was behind closed doors, the other said repeatedly to millions of people.

But hey, you can't be Palin without doing something mind-meltingly hypocritical.

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
NO INTEGRITY WHATSOEVER.

NONE.

Yet some people want her to be President?

For someone who is trying so hard to prove herself to be different...she sure as hell looks the same to me...although more stupid in delivery.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
And right after I read that. I saw this She apparently needs notes to remember how to express her 'product concepts'.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
The scary things:

A) These Tea Baggers are gaining traction in the the MSM
B) Republicans would, by a slim majority, support Palin for President
C) Republicans seem to EMBRACE her hypocrisy and lies...

They're trying to create a female Reagan...

And America looks set to swallow this #...

Well, maybe not, but many are liking what she's putting down.... and that's scary enough...

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
So I guess in Palin's little head her daughter must be liberal. That's got to be tough, being the conservative Messiah and all.

[edit on 8-2-2010 by CuriousSkeptic]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I am glad someone picked up on this. I posted a comment about it on the thread Sarah Palin attacks Obama on Fox news.

She is increasingly proving herself to have the same crediblity as michelle bachmann and her ilk.

Only the tea party fools and the hardest right of the GOP think that she is good presidential material but not the majority of the voting public...thank god.

And should she run the Democrats would have a field day with the fact that her husband was the power behind her throne...dictating policies via e-mail to her staff.

She is typical of the tea baggers and hard right in general....quick to criticize...complain and whine about those damned liberals and Democrats but have absolutely no solutions to bring to the table.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
More's the question is Why does God love republicans "Hell I thought god hated War mongers!"

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
NO INTEGRITY WHATSOEVER.

NONE.

I assume you are referring to Zero the muslamocommunist idiot you probably voted for?

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

I've seen some partisan attacks on ATS but this takes the cake as the lowest thing I have ever seen.

You know it doesn't take a genius to see that Palin is a badly coached actress in a political game that has become faker than the average reality TV show. Of course Obama is a puppet too so don't accuse me of voting for him. I know right and left are false paradigms.

Palin continues to show she is incompetent on the issues at every turn, even if that weren't enough she continues to do things like in the OP further smearing her image and making her a laughing stock to both the left and the right. Even MOST of those locked in the partisan illusion are smart enough to see through her facade.

[edit on 8-2-2010 by Titen-Sxull]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I want Sarah Palin to be President. The one we got now is incompetent, unqualified, inexperienced, and too self absorbed. I listened to the Rush L. remarks. What he did was to show how distasteful the remark was to millions of Americans. The adviser to Obama called the people at NBC F--ing retards, and it was meant to be derogatory in intent. While Rush used the term to shame the democrats for their use of the word. Palin understood this.

Chris Matthews said "he forgot that Obama was black" Reid said he Obama was a "clean well spoken black man" Simply put, if you are a liberal democrat you can insult and say what you want and it's ok, but if you're a Republican or independent you get called on it. Like when the congressman called Obama a liar. No one said anything about the lie, they just beat on the man pointing out the lie.

So the hypocrisy is owned by the democratic party. And come November few independent voters will vote for them. People see the games and the prejudice withing the democratic party and won't take it any more.

BTW, the Huffington Post is not a real credible news source but rather a progressive democrat organ like NBC. A propaganda machine for the Obama administration.

[edit on 8-2-2010 by Fromabove]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
I want Sarah Palin to be President. The one we got now is incompetent, unqualified, inexperienced, and too self absorbed.

Please explain how Palin is competent, experienced and giving. Explicit examples are appreciated.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Sorry, one more thing.

There's PLENTY of anti-Obama stuff on HuffPo. Youre just spouting lies someone else told you, without actually checking the facts.

Which is very Sarah Palin of you.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
+ Limbaugh had joked that Emanuel, who would be meeting with disability advocates at the White House, would be hosting a "retard summit."

www.usnews.com...

Asked for a comment about Limbaugh's rant, Palin spokeswoman Meghan Stapleton emailed Sargent, "Governor Palin believes crude and demeaning name calling at the expense of others is disrespectful.”

theplumline.whorunsgov.com...

Her spokemans also said:

Palin opposes all uses of the word “retarded,” no matter who employs it.

theplumline.whorunsgov.com...

And then 24 hours later she claims Rush's statement was OK.

And hey, go hear to listen to Glenn Beck laugh about "retards":

mediamatters.org...

More, "hypocrisy is ok from my candidate of choice" from Tea Partiers.

Can't wait for your taxes to pay for her to install a tanning bed in the White House.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by seethelight

You are an idiot.

Limbaugh called Liberals retards.

Palin said that was ok, but only after saying it wasn't ok.

You are part of the problem, big time.

Did you NOT read my post ? Yes, he said that. And he did so to show how offensive it was to those it hurt when the democrats said it in secret to each other. It was to show the contempt that democrats have for the less fortunate.

Palin said Rush was using satire, get it ? Satire to call them on the carpet for their real intent against the less fortunate.

No, I am not part of the problem but rather the solution as I am working hard now and will do even more so to ensure a conservative Republican sweep in November.

And no, I am not an idiot, which BTW if you go to the dictionary you would see that this term is worse than retard because a retarded person has the IQ of near 70 on average and an idiot has one much less. You must be a liberal democrat as you say things as they do, am I right? What makes what you say any different than what you accuse Rush of doing or Palin of allowing and Obama's man of actually saying.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I don't like Rush, I don't like Palin, but Rush did not, on his own, as if from his own head, call someone a "retard" he repeated what was said by Rahm. I think the whole situation is kinda umm, retarded in general. This is twice that I have paid attention to that Rush was made to say something, when he was repeating it because he is a political talk show.

This is an attack thread.

My personal belief is that getting all up in a tizzy about this. First off...retard has been used for at least 20 years in a joking way. Second off...this is politics as usual as far as saying one person said something when your own side said the same thing.

It's just coming from the other side so people chose to attack it. That's petty. And not what this country needs.

But hey...keep on dividing.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

No he didn't.

You're a sucker.

I read your post.

You're just falling for another Limbaugh lie.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

He could be a conservative who is not blinded by palin's snow job of the right. They do exist ya know.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
The whole thing revolves around Sarah getting offended by what was said behind closed doors by the Obama adviser. It is up to Palin to decide what the meaning is and how it is meant. And she found actual fault with the original statement.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
What Rush said:

“Our political correct society is acting like some giant insult’s taken place by calling a bunch of people who are retards, retards,” Rush said, adding that Rahm’s meeting yesterday with advocates for the mentally handicapped was a “retard summit at the White House.”

Sorry, but that's obviously not anything, but whining about PC gone mad and him joking about "retards".

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join