It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Booby Traps - Women have explosive breast implants

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Bosom bombers: Women have explosive breast implants
Authorities alarmed by possibility of surgically placed explosives

LONDON – Agents for Britain's MI5 intelligence service have discovered that Muslim doctors trained at some of Britain's leading teaching hospitals have returned to their own countries to fit surgical implants filled with explosives, according to a report from Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin.

Women suicide bombers recruited by al-Qaida are known to have had the explosives inserted in their breasts under techniques similar to breast enhancing surgery. The lethal explosives – usually PETN (pentaerythritol Tetrabitrate) – are inserted during the operation inside the plastic shapes. The breast is then sewn up.

Similar surgery has been performed on male suicide bombers. In their cases, the explosives are inserted in the appendix area or in a buttock. Both are parts of the body that diabetics use to inject themselves with their prescribed drugs.

Link to Article

I don't see how "full Body Scanners" are going to help in this situation !!!

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Just in time for people to be forced a reason to having body scanners at airports.

Who'da thunk it.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
lol!! finally something to combine my love of breasts, with my love of bright flashes, loud noises and tissue damage!

But really world net daily, isnt that live the equivalent of Pravda?

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Seems to me, some of these M15 guys either need to get out a bit more, or maybe seek professional psychiatric care.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
IS this just an excuse too feel up Arab women?
I'm sure we all want to do that at some time!

[edit on 8-2-2010 by MOTT the HOOPLE]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Its actually a pretty interesting point, Now to be honest i did raise my eyebrows when i first read this, But after looking in to it i found it quite interesting and also quite possible,

Here is an article which was a failed attempt to kill Prince Muhammad Bin Naif,
The suspect Suicide bomber Abdullah Asiri had inserted explosives in to his body in order to carry out the bombing, Its believed that half a kilo was inserted,

As more details emerged of the events surrounding the attack that took place at the Prince’s home in Obhur, sources told Okaz newspaper Friday that Asiri’s mobile telephone was equipped with two SIM cards, one of which was used to speak to call members of the terrorist organization in Yemen, and the other to detonate the device located inside Asiri’s rectum via a call from the group.
It was also revealed that the explosive material was placed in small hardened packs of a non-metal substance, resulting in a scenario far less devastating than it might otherwise have been. Investigators are currently trying to identify the type of explosives used in the act.

www.saudigazette.com.sa...

top topics

join