It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would it be possible to do a Hadouken in real life?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
If you understand that all is light, and can bend that light to your will, then sure maybe it's possible. Unfortunately, the day you learn how to do a hadouken is the day you realize you should never do one.

The art of Karate is never having to use it.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
As far as i know, The human body cannot generate that much electricity let alone project it. Certain practicioners of chi gung are known to emit a type of energy, but even then, these masters are not able to generate enough energy to shoot it out of their palms in a brilliant ball of light. they usually have to come into close contact or actually touch you to transmit it. maybe if our bodies were slightly modified it would be possible.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

When I send out energy from my balls I usually say Shazaaam!

No really, cartoons aren't real life dude. LOL.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jinni
Yes you can.

'Hadouken' is actually the name of a spirit demon.

The ball of light or energy is the entity itself. Some other instances are ball lightening and ufos.

The forward double palm motion is directing the entity towards the target.

The act of calling the name is conjuring the entity.

If you can gain control of the demon\entity\poltergesit\alien then it is perfectly possible.

But you need to look into Black Magic and the Occult to learn how.[edit on 8-2-2010 by Jinni]
credo! então se eu falar esses nomes eu estarei convocando demônios? não vou mas falar só fazer, porque afinal não precisa de palavras, somente um: "háááá" no final, porque aí você está expirando e isso ajuda!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join