It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would it be possible to do a Hadouken in real life?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I don't even know what HADOUKEN means, but I'm sure I've blurted it out in the midst of battle while making the most goofy looking face ever...then passed out like a baby.

SolarE....I couldn't resist.

thanks

Peace

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
practice and technique is all u need.

best find a teacher for this.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Over here in Scotland pretty much everyone can do a "Hadouken".

Its often pronounced " Ow Do U Ken?"

Usually we just answer them, saves having to defend yourself from fireballs from their hands and lightning bolts from their ar*e!!

Infact i think i've done a bout 3 "Ow Do U Kens?" today so far!

Peace

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah
So I was watching some street fighter, and got reminded of the amazingness that is the HADOUKEN. As I watched more and more, I realized that all it is, is an energy ball.

My question is, would it be possible to charge energy between your hands and launch it at an enemy? Also, would you have to say "Hadouken" or could you come up with your own saying? If so, what sayings do you do when you send off energy balls from your hands?

Sir, you have made my day and brought a smile to my face!

I have theorized that feats of power and energy seen in Dragonball Z may have been real 100+ million years ago. It's completely possible in an alternate universe perspective as well. Unfortunately, I have tried since a child to no avail.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I can do a bottom hadouken, does that count?

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

I think its possible to minipulate energy to 1z own need but I dont think you need to say anything some may feel the words bring more energy from within and some can remain completely silent and accomplish the same goals, I think.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Its all illusion...

Chi energy revealed

[edit on 8-2-2010 by conar]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
This turned out to be a really fun thread. Keep it coming with the humor and knowledge of this sacred art.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Yes you can.

'Hadouken' is actually the name of a spirit demon.

The ball of light or energy is the entity itself. Some other instances are ball lightening and ufos.

The forward double palm motion is directing the entity towards the target.

The act of calling the name is conjuring the entity.

If you can gain control of the demon\entity\poltergesit\alien then it is perfectly possible.

But you need to look into Black Magic and the Occult to learn how.

[edit on 8-2-2010 by Jinni]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
hey I bet this dude can do it-

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

That just made me really sad, you should never learn how to use a katana from watching anime ( which is where he "learned" about battojutsu from, as it is the style the Kenshin Himura favors)

Before I end up on a "proper training for kenjutsu" rant, I'll address the OP, no a SF hadouken isnt possible, at least like in the game, however you can Shoryuken fairly easy

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Here's a video from one of DBZ episodes where Gohan teaches Videl how to harness and control her energy.

Tried it when I was a kid, didn't work. lol.
Maybe maybe others will have better luck.

Good Luck!

Peace!

[edit on 8-2-2010 by Armour For Victor]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jinni
Yes you can.

The ball of light or energy is the entity itself. Some other instances are ball lightening and ufos.

If you can gain control of the demon\entity\poltergesit\alien then it is perfectly possible.

wow. very interesting take on the topic. Makes it sound much more possible when you put it that way. Hm, how would I go about making friends with entities? good ones of course, if there is such a thing.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itachimaru

I'll address the OP, no a SF hadouken isnt possible, at least like in the game, however you can Shoryuken fairly easy

ah yes, thank you for bringing up the shoryuken! that is one thing I was successful in doing as a kid and I was very proud of myself. Did not catch people on fire though, but I could do it in the sense that I could attack the air with a rising uppercut!

The next best thing to doing the real Hadouken with full energy ball is to imagine you are doing it. Make the gestures and sound off the "HADOUKEN!" as loud as you can while you try your best to imagine a fierce ball of energy unleashed from your hands. It is fairly satisfying. I suggest doing it right now.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

I don't even know what HADOUKEN means

"Wave motion fist"

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jinni
Yes you can.

That's interesting considering that Hadouken is a neologism ( a new word ) created just for the street fighter game, and that nowhere in japanese lore or any where that i have seen is the name "Hadouken" a referenced spirit/entity/demonic name. In essence all a Hadouken is, is a ki blast.

If your statement was sarcasm I apologize as I can be very literal at times >.<

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I can do the force lightning pretty easily, comes in handy against jedi and making popcorn.

In my experiences with the martial arts, particularly Chi Kung and Tai Chi, even a novice can feel the ball of energy being created with his/her chi. Now could that produce force lightning or a Hadouken, probably not, but the mind is capable of things that we are too primitive to even grasp, so I think it is actually possible.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Double post. A thousand pardons.

[edit on 8-2-2010 by Darth Lumina]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I tried to Hadoken the dog one time when I was a kid.
......we had to get a new dog.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
FLASH KICK!!!

As a kid i was convinced i figured out the secret to do the Flash Kick!!!

In elementry i would run around the playground kicking my shoe off at the other little kids. I discovered for myself the Hadouken wasn't nearly as effective. Ha ha ha... Fools.

Although i did get detention for it... i realize now it was well worth it.

Thanx for the laugh and the memories S&F ...good times!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join