Would it be possible to do a Hadouken in real life?

page: 1
9
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
So I was watching some street fighter, and got reminded of the amazingness that is the HADOUKEN. As I watched more and more, I realized that all it is, is an energy ball.

My question is, would it be possible to charge energy between your hands and launch it at an enemy? Also, would you have to say "Hadouken" or could you come up with your own saying? If so, what sayings do you do when you send off energy balls from your hands?




posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I've tried many times. Let me assure you, it's not possible.



posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
I've tried many times. Let me assure you, it's not possible.


No fireballs, but you can put a lot of energy into a move like that.

Haddouken!



posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
to do Hadouken you need Concentration, then Focus your energy by forming sphere by your hands until it's hot, and finally Push that Heat "ball" to the target.



posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Dude, Ball Lightning

Nikola Tesla knew how to control that stuff, it was essentially a small ball of lightning. Maybe, just maybe you could some how control that and bam...next best thing.

I mean, if you can Hadouken somebody, why not throw a ball of lightning at them instead?



posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
No,

But I can do a sonic boom.....I just cant be bothered



posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Haha awesome topic, when i was younger i definately tried to do it, would of been mean to fire off a hadoken into someones face!



posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman
 



But I can do a sonic boom.....I just cant be bothered



I can too! Hand me those beans over there. Give me enough of them. I might be able to pull off a HADOUKEN, but it won't be coming from my hands.



posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah
 




would it be possible to charge energy between your hands


John Chang



what sayings do you do when you send off energy balls from your hands?


"Kamehameha" is a popular choice. Or so I hear.



posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
The closest I’ve come, is to give people static zaps
does that count?
We have crap carpet my husband has actually left a red burn mark on my forehead, as he leant in to kiss me, I actually saw the flash. omg it took like 3 days for it to go away. So maybe if we all had shoes and cloths made of polyester we could all zap each other... just don’t pick up your cat... They don’t like it



posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by OzWeatherman
 



But I can do a sonic boom.....I just cant be bothered



I can too! Hand me those beans over there. Give me enough of them. I might be able to pull off a HADOUKEN, but it won't be coming from my hands.


I just ate chilli believe it or not

Ever wanted to see something break the speed of light too?



posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Semideyuken is what I always say. I have been banished from the astral plane for lighting people up with this.



posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
With enough practice, anything is possible.




posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis
 


Haha nice video :-) First I laughed off my arse but then I read that the guy's an autist and I'd say considering that he doesn't come off too bad.

But yeah, that's what it looks like when you try reproducing something you saw in a video game. Apart from the sound you won't come close.



posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
ah yes, swordplay learned from video games. Never quite looks the same when we try it in real life. Major bummer.

Thank you everyone for your replies. I will say that I have in the past been able to create very small energy balls when I put my two palms facing each other. Nothing like a hadouken, but I could definitely feel something in the empty space between my two hands, like two magnets that repel each other. I was wondering if anyone has also done this before? I personally did not see anything visual, although a friend told me that in dark, she can faintly see electric pulses going between her hands. I totally believe her. She's that type of person.



posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah
 




would it be possible to charge energy between your hands


John Chang



what sayings do you do when you send off energy balls from your hands?


"Kamehameha" is a popular choice. Or so I hear.


www.youtube.com...#

If the OP isn't 5 years old then he should consider therapy.


I mean seriously people, you want to throw lightening balls at each other. Delusional.



posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by FAQAmerica
If the OP isn't 5 years old then he should consider therapy.


I mean seriously people, you want to throw lightening balls at each other. Delusional.


You just made me actually laugh out loud. No sarcasm intended.

but hey now, don't be hating on my thread. I know it is a somewhat playful thread, but still, I am interested in energy manipulation and flow and things of that nature.

Oh man, you definitely get props for that diss though, for sure.

[edit on 8-2-2010 by SolarE-Souljah]



posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah
So I was watching some street fighter, and got reminded of the amazingness that is the HADOUKEN. As I watched more and more, I realized that all it is, is an energy ball.

My question is, would it be possible to charge energy between your hands and launch it at an enemy? Also, would you have to say "Hadouken" or could you come up with your own saying? If so, what sayings do you do when you send off energy balls from your hands?


I usually say "oh.....Oh......OH" right before I send the energy off.

It gets rid of the energy, but I heard it can make you blind....


PEace



posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
This thread is cracking me up. Best answer so far goes to letthereaderunderstand. That was really clever. hehehe. Thank you for the laughs everyone.



posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah
 


seconded. letthereaderunderstand has posted the most funny asnwer by far!





new topics
top topics
 
9
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join