It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

secret of the brotherhood

page: 1

join
share:
ELY

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
An invasion of our privacy, but yet still they keep so many secrets. Worshipping the false and all kinds of Demonic rituals.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I see you took someones advice from the Cessna club

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Ely, it would help me as a Mason if I could find out exactly what you were trying to say. I'm afraid your original post was not that clear.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I drive by a lodge everyday maybe one time ill stop when someone is there. Until then I have other stuff that occupies my time.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
How come u assumed masonry? how many things could claim to be a secret brotherhood or even just a brotherhood?

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Kennedy said mason and I replied to his post, i know i was off topic.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I assumed Masonry because that is generally what people come here to slander. If someone's here to slander another group, I assume they'll refer to it by name. Please correct me if I am wrong about your intent, ELY.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ELY
An invasion of our privacy, but yet still they keep so many secrets. Worshipping the false and all kinds of Demonic rituals.

Who is this brotherhood?
How are they invading YOUR privacy?
If you don't know who they are, how are you aware of their secrets?
How do you know about their rituals and worship?

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   
my bad AK you are correct. I did not see another topic posted here by the same author.

i had assumed that was the name of the group btw, not being a member of your fraternity myself.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   
No Problem At All, NuTroll

"The Brotherhood" is actually a famous slanderous book (by Steven Knight) directed at Freemasonry which contends we're all baby-eaters or something (it doesn't actually, it contends we control England or something, and I believe in that book the author implies that Jack the Ripper was a Freemason (BTW, this was the source of the same claim in that oh-so-relied-upon film, "From Hell").

By the way, are you NuTroll because you speak Yiddish? Nu?

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I have read most of the 80s and 90s sensationalist "exposes" on the Craft. They are enjoyable lightweight reading. Some of them I read before becoming an active member. My purpose behind reading them would be questioned by older (chronologically) members who it would appear wanted to deny me an alternative point of view.

All sorted.

Is there another rush of anti-Masonic topics at ATS? I don't read this stuff here much any more.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I will add myself to the roster of the befuddled and bewildered, anybody have a deck of cards while we wait?

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Wait, count me in...... I assumed he was talking about the Brotherhood of the US IRS! hmmmm BTW: Those are the KIND KIND folks that twist your little thumbies till you pay your taxes.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by JCMinJapan
Wait, count me in...... I assumed he was talking about the Brotherhood of the US IRS! hmmmm BTW: Those are the KIND KIND folks that twist your little thumbies till you pay your taxes.

Two IRS references in one evening (here anyway) I'm sure you've just tripped the flag JCM. Nice knowin ya.

join