It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What can we tell from this photo?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
M8s just got this photo anonymous sent to my mailbox, i have no idea what it is.''

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2dc04c3d998e.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 8-2-2010 by stargazerman]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Probably from a show, or movie.

Looks like a screen capture, it's decent quality but also has a cinematic film grain quality. It's such high quality, that it would suggest someone walked in with a great big expensive camera and decided to take a picture.

Not sure what show/movie it's from, but I can almost hear the cheap symphony music and can almost picture the panning and zooming.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Spielberg miniseries on Scifi... don't remember the name, but it sure reminds me of that. Taken? Can't remember for the life of me right now.

Yup, Taken... a link to where I found the pic:
Link

[edit on 8-2-2010 by Fiscal]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Check out my fake UFO picture:

It is fake, honest.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
When I think about it, there are hundreds of unidentified photographs out there with UFOs in them. What's funny is that a picture that has been discussed countless times as a fake could actually be real, and we would never know it.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

I dunno, but some things are obviously fake/produced. I can safely say I know that one is produced because I remember seeing it on TV back in '02. Quick Google search confirmed it.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Fiscal

Yeah, it's a pic from Taken. That was such a good show! Wonder how much of that show was truth?

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by stargazerman

A young white guy next to an older Jewish fellow looking at a green screen. The '80s were great, except for music, I've been playing Vice City again, I suggest doing the same rather then looking at crap fest photos like this, troll.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   

They comin' to gets me.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Lophe

Vice City?

If you're not doing one of the following;

A: Playing Mass Effect 1 to prep for the just released sequel.

or

B: Playing Mass Effect 2

Then you need to lash yourself with a length of rusty chains.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Fiscal

Ok thx ! but why would anyone send me this ? i don`t get it...thx anyway.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fiscal
Spielberg miniseries on Scifi... don't remember the name, but it sure reminds me of that. Taken? Can't remember for the life of me right now.

Yup, Taken... a link to where I found the pic:
Link

But if u look at the photo(A) that is in the link www.alienresistance.org... and look at the photo(B) that started the topic. they are not the same. there are 3 ''holes'' in the ''ship'' ate photo(A) and 1 is bigger the the other 2. In photo(A) you cant see the ''wheels'' of the ship between the guys that are going in the hangar.(note that the ship in ''A'' is lower in the hangar, was the crew that is working on it, is behind it,so the ship is bloking our view of the crew.) The ship in (A) has a diferent look to it, the ''paint job'' in (A) is shiny, in (B) is just metal.And look at the guys walking in the hangar, the bold guy has his legs farther apart in pic(A) them in (B).
Look at the hangar in the back of the ship, in booth of the photos, they dont match.In photo(B) u can see a red thing hanging from the ceiling, and in photo(A) its almost not there it is in black, and u can barely see it.

It looks alot like , the ship in photo (A) is a montage, using a type os photo editor. But the ship in photo (B) looks more real(the material).
Look at the writing under photo(A), "Sci-Fi Channel's re-creation of Hangar 84..."
Can Photo(B), be the real thing???

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Phonex

Your right there are differences on the two photo's, but I suspect it's more than likely pre and post production photo's of the same UFO/men, the one in the OP maybe before editing, and the other photo the finished product, doubt they would want the structure holding up the UFO to be shown in the film so it was edited out for the promotion picture... just a guess, but I'd say it's more likely that than it being a real UFO...

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I can tell from this photo that this is a fake photo of a ufo.Proberly from a movie.Do you think the goverment would allow someone to take a close up photo of a ufo in a hanger and even get the chance to place it on the internet for all to see.no

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

It is fake, honest.

lol looks like a view from the 'Millenium Falcon'. 'Chewie! Get us outta here!'

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by stargazerman

Posted, then realised post was superflous. Ignore this.

[edit on 8-2-2010 by TrueBrit]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
You know what, i do believe in aliens and i do think they will come down, when we ar ready

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

It is fake, honest.

LMAO, because in the upper left corner of your posted pic I can see a reflection so fake huh didnt know minipulated photos can also come with realistic attributes such as reflections in the upper left area of the hex window smh @ ABOVE TOP SECRET INDEED.
As for the craft cropped inside the window not sure but the window pic is real

[edit on 2/8/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

It is fake, honest.

Very nice!...

...But another reason why its fake is because that window is not part of the Space Station (yet). That window is right now sitting in the cargo bay of the space shuttle that just launched earlier this morning.

That window (called the "Cupola") will be installed during this shuttle mission.

[edit on 2/8/2010 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic RNA
reply to post by Phonex

Your right there are differences on the two photo's, but I suspect it's more than likely pre and post production photo's of the same UFO/men, the one in the OP maybe before editing, and the other photo the finished product, doubt they would want the structure holding up the UFO to be shown in the film so it was edited out for the promotion picture... just a guess, but I'd say it's more likely that than it being a real UFO...

This is absolutely true. With green-screen technology, the effects added to the green screen can be different from early-production to post-production. This happens often when a TV show or movie releases early publicity stills, than goes back and "tweaks" the CGI for the finished product.

[edit on 2/8/2010 by Soylent Green Is People]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join