It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Ahmadinejad secretly a Jew lover?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
www.ynetnews.com...

sanaei.com...

www.ahrc.se...

A picture is worth a thousand words.

Here is a rather unrelated picture that people may want to see

www.thebuggyprofessor.org...

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
That is like saying that bush liked black people because I can find a picture with him and a black person.

Or... Obama is a Muslim because people had the picture with him in the traditional garb of Africa.

We need the context of the pictures. He could have just whispered in the guys ear that he is going to gut his wife and peel his kids skin off in the first picture and we wouldn't know any different.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Ahmadinejad has never claimed to be against the Jews . Rather he claims to be against the Zionists .

Iran has the largest Jewish population in the ME outside of Israel . The Jews of Iran even have a seat in the Iranian parliament , for what its worth .

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Well I just learned something today, Jews have a seat in Iranian government. I never knew that, thank you!

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
According to some reports he actually has Jewish blood. Could make for a major Israeli conspiracy, I don't want any part in it though.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
www.guardian.co.uk... here's a link breaking up what I had said previously. I don't really know, and I don't really care.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
And they take the piss out off Dr Greer & Wilcock

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
That photo is a few years old and featured ol' Ahmie lovin it up with the "Neturei Karta" which means remnant of the city in Aramaic. They are an ultra left wing Satmar hasidic group devoted to the dissolution of an Israeli Zionist state.

top topics

join