It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I created political art against Obamas authority to assassinate American Citizens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I was right. Obama kept policy to kill American citizens just because they maybe suspected of terrorism and the US Government can legally declare anyone a terrorist if need be by changing definitions.

So I made a political art for this

My new political art against Obama for continuing assassination policy that allows the federal government to execute anybody believed to be those scary t.e.r.r.o.r.i.s.t.s ahhhhhh Im so scared I think I'll go hide under my bed that can be kicked over like pillows, I know I'll hide in the closet, lol

Terrorism is becoming so stupid the way it's being used to totally control and Oppress America.

and I forgot to show you all my new airport security orwellian political art I created.

all been added to my uswgo.com...

[edit on 7-2-2010 by uswgo]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
You didn't happen to have been a contributing writer for the film "The Room", by Tommy Wiseau, by any chance? Your aesthetic fits his like a finger in a socket.

What makes you think Bernanke and Greenspan are Fascists? (Not that I disagree, necessarily...)

join