It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hercolubus or The Red Planet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Hercolubus

I found this interesting book the other day I thought you guys might enjoy reading.

Author V.M. Rabolu appearently has insights to the future of our planet and our species. Now I must point out, I do not agree with his ideas or teachings, im merely just presenting his viewpoints.

Rabolu claims the world is coming to a catastophic end when the planet Hercolubus which he claims is 5 times the size of Jupiter passes Earth.

“When Hercolubus comes closer to the Earth and aligns with the Sun, deadly epidemics will begin to spread over the entire planet. Neither doctors nor official science will know what sort of illnesses they are or how to cure them. They will be powerless in the face of the epidemics.”

He goes on and begins writing about civilizations on Venus and Mars which he claims to be much more evolved technologicly and spiritually.

The book is an interesting read I think you should all check it out. If you go to the link posted below you can order a copy for free. I ordered and I recieved the book within a week and there was no payment for the book or shipping.

I don't believe the book, but I think Rabolu truely believed what he was writing.

“What I am affirming in this book is a prophecy that will be fulfilled very shortly, because I am certain about the end of the planet; I know it.”

www.hercolubus.tv

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
The video to go with the book.

Video

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DXFILMS

You do realize that Joaquin Amortegui (aka Venerable Master Rabolu) was one of the many self proclaimed “spiritual masters” that exist(ed) in the plethora of fanatical, cultish new age “gnostic” splinter groups and sects. A self proclaimed “Lord of Karma” no less, a divine being. This information was already given by his predecessor Victor Rodruigez who claimed to have incarnated the ex demon turned good “Samael” and also claimed to be “Avatar of the age of Aquarius”, “Red Chist” ,“Fourth Horseman of the Apocolypse”, “Regent of the Planet Mars” etc etc etc. He came up with this first, as well as the “Rings of Alcyone” or manasic rings that will wreak havoc on planet earth before the red planet destroys us. They appear to be “borrowed” ideas from other people passed off as his own mystical insights, like pretty much all of his “original” teachings. He made many predictions which seem about as reliable as the channelings of Blossom Goodchild. The information also seems to be part of what appears to many to be cultish fear based manipulation practices. Apparently only good “gnostics” will be saved, better join them and repent, completely submit to their masters every whim before it is too late. Then you will either be taken to a safe place or the friendly aliens will take you to Ganymede to be used as the basis of a new race on earth, depending on who you ask. One current self proclaimed successor of Rabolu has apparently incarnated the ex demon turned good Beelzebub, though he spells it differently possibly to reflect how it is pronounced when lesser angels prostrate themselves before him. One claim eminating from them is that he was already in the spiritual elite(before he turned bad) while Christ was still only a nature spirit, perhaps eons from evolving in to human form. Impressive eh? To really find salvation you will not only need to join them, but will probably need to be hand picked by the “master” to be a member of his inner circle. For anyone on this planet not so chosen, Hercolubus might not matter so much as you are already going to spend eternities in hell anyway for being either evil and/or a failure.

What these many so called “gnostic” groups have in common is that they all seem rabidly fanatical, cultish, claim they are the only ones with teachings sanctioned from heaven or the only one with led by a genuine "master", and they all despise each other. Some people obviously will have a different opinion and see them as having the truth as they do seem popular. Interesting stuff, and a trip to Ganymede would be nice, just don't drink the cool aid on the way.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a more advanced civilization on both Mars and Venus?

sounds like a good book, but it should be labeled sci-fi

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Cogito, Ergo Sum

Nice solid block of letters guy. You don't see anyone else doing that do
you? Not easy to read.

DXFilms
I was trying to remember this other name for Nibiru just this morning.
Definetly jump on the free book.

Thank you for shariing SnF

[edit on 10-2-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Thanks for the critique.

Seems ok to me.

Ever read a book, they are structured similarly.

No problems if it looks too difficult, simply don't read.

Though I do see your point. Again, thanks for the advice.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cogito, Ergo Sum
reply to post by DXFILMS

You do realize that Joaquin Amortegui (aka Venerable Master Rabolu) was one of the many self proclaimed “spiritual masters” that exist(ed) in the plethora of fanatical, cultish new age “gnostic” splinter groups and sects. A self proclaimed “Lord of Karma” no less, a divine being. This information was already given by his predecessor Victor Rodruigez who claimed to have incarnated the ex demon turned good “Samael” and also claimed to be “Avatar of the age of Aquarius”, “Red Chist” ,“Fourth Horseman of the Apocolypse”, “Regent of the Planet Mars” etc etc etc. He came up with this first, as well as the “Rings of Alcyone” or manasic rings that will wreak havoc on planet earth before the red planet destroys us. They appear to be “borrowed” ideas from other people passed off as his own mystical insights, like pretty much all of his “original” teachings. He made many predictions which seem about as reliable as the channelings of Blossom Goodchild. The information also seems to be part of what appears to many to be cultish fear based manipulation practices. Apparently only good “gnostics” will be saved, better join them and repent, completely submit to their masters every whim before it is too late. Then you will either be taken to a safe place or the friendly aliens will take you to Ganymede to be used as the basis of a new race on earth, depending on who you ask. One current self proclaimed successor of Rabolu has apparently incarnated the ex demon turned good Beelzebub, though he spells it differently possibly to reflect how it is pronounced when lesser angels prostrate themselves before him. One claim eminating from them is that he was already in the spiritual elite(before he turned bad) while Christ was still only a nature spirit, perhaps eons from evolving in to human form. Impressive eh? To really find salvation you will not only need to join them, but will probably need to be hand picked by the “master” to be a member of his inner circle. For anyone on this planet not so chosen, Hercolubus might not matter so much as you are already going to spend eternities in hell anyway for being either evil and/or a failure.

What these many so called “gnostic” groups have in common is that they all seem rabidly fanatical, cultish, claim they are the only ones with teachings sanctioned from heaven or the only one with led by a genuine "master", and they all despise each other. Some people obviously will have a different opinion and see them as having the truth as they do seem popular. Interesting stuff, and a trip to Ganymede would be nice, just don't drink the cool aid on the way.

Thank you for all the information! Yeah i didn't really know who he was i just found the free book and read it and realized some people here might be interested. Ive always hated those kind of cults, there so brainwashed at times its sad

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
The shame is that many of the subjects explored by these groups are really quite interesting and valid, in my opinion. The problems, for many, come about when rigid doctrine given by their master is considered the unbreakable word of the divine, and they use what appears to be very questionable techniques to recruit people. Such as fear based end of world scenarios while offering people the only possible means of escaping this fate - submit to them.

Though i wouldn't want anyone to take my word on this. Look further into these groups and come up with your own conclusions. Just be cautious.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Its very well written, but you need to make some paragraphs so it can be read and comprehended. I couldnt get past the first line/

Good subject
S&F

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Fair enough randyvs and dgtempe. It does look like a rather large paragraph. Seems like it is too late to edit it though. Will keep your points in mind.

[edit on 11-2-2010 by Cogito, Ergo Sum]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

I am so impressed Mr Sum, your understanding of the subject seems boundless.

Is it that you have conquered something that we mere mortals have failed to understand?

I feel you have expressed yourself admirably Sir.

Mungo

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by DXFILMS

care to post the book on your ATS media space?
i don't want to email the guy jsut to get a pdf download.. don't want my email on some spam list somewhere.

just wondering if you could afford us this convenience thanks.

-

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
FREE PDF COPY

It's a zip file OF A FLIER FOR THE BOOK. Taken from the webpage:

www.hercolubus.net...

The free book offer apparently relates to a "real" book, which no, cannot be uploaded to ATS media

Curious, i wonder who is financing this lot? Printing books, plus postage and packaging to anywhere in the world, thats a lot of money?

EDITED TO ADD FLIER, will keep searching for pdf copy.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by harryhaller]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mungodave

Nice to see you back Mr. Mungodave.

Yes, I have a certain 'wisdom of the age's so to speak. A certain realization/knowledge that sets myself apart from many mere mortals and particularly the great gurus. Though quite needlessly I feel. It has, in fact, allowed me to become fully self realized.

I fully realize I am an idiot. With the potential to be far less of one, though a largely unfulfilled potential at this stage.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by Cogito, Ergo Sum]

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

By this definition, Christianity is also a cult,

As they too believe that THEIR way is the ONLY way,

And that to be saved one MUST profess Jesus to be their Saviour,

And that the rest of us will go to hell!

edit on 17-9-2010 by Maiden PEI because: Format

edit on 17-9-2010 by Maiden PEI because: (no reason given)

top topics

join