It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CBS' Undercover Boss...What A Joke!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I generally don't watch the big 3 networks, but after the Superbowl game this show on CBS called "Undercover Boss" came on. The premise behind the show is a Cxx of a company works for a week undercover within the ranks of the workers in their company, then he/she realizes how screwed up the policies they enact are to the people who actually are the company, and how hard the people that make 1/1000th what they make work.

I work at the HQ of the company I work for, and in the same area as one of the company's Cxx officers, and I can tell you truthfully they don't give a rat's patoot for a majority of the people that work for them.

What a royal joke of a show!

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I watched this show just to see what it was all about, and as I thought, t was nothing but propaganda to reduce the ire and hatred felt for major CEO's of corporations and bring the hostility level down a bit. For the most part it will work, mark my words. This show will become the nect extreme home makeovers.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by djvexd
and as I thought, t was nothing but propaganda to reduce the ire and hatred felt for major CEO's of corporations and bring the hostility level down a bit.

We have a winner.

"Put the pitchforks down folks, these CEO's are just misunderstood. Really, they love you guys. Now get back to work and remember, a passive consumer is a good consumer!"

new topics

join