It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A cloud of nothingness, siphoned onto the agar state from some other region by some kind of impulse,

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
A cloud of nothingness, siphoned onto the agar state from some other region by some kind of impulse, formed itself between two dense poles, stretching...

Did you ATS mugs think I would never show up again?

Ha-ha!

I mean, it was like a dream come true for me when I uploaded my "third address" on the "introduction" thread I authored, and the Moderators go and close the thread down. I never knew things could go so sweetly on a forum, for me and my work.

For once, a website which conforms to how I like to do things, I thought. Well done, ATS Moderator Sauron. Ya mug!

And I was tempted to have my membership rescinded right there and then, break out the booze for a few days of celebration before rolling-up my few travel things and moving on to someplace new to begin anew, I have to tell you. But, I received such a lovely 'welcome' by a lot of you that I felt compelled to stick around. In fact, I got so much out of it that you will hardly ever know, and I thought it's only right and true to try and return some of that fun and enjoyment by sticking around. Plus, if I left, it would've made me a liar. I may be many things, but I'm not a liar. So, I've taken the advice offered by members on my "introduction" thread to, lurk a little and observe the boards, and did just that.

I have to say that - from my observation - not only do you not feed trolls here - for the most part - but you try to teach the troll a lesson in good manners and grace with the use of diplomacy. You know who you are. Well and good you perform when you do your performing.

Anyway, I found I wasn't really inspired by anything on the 'boards' so much that I felt I needed to post. And then I formed this original idea to include a thread which all ATS members can bring their imagination too. I found a 'word association' thread on a bicycle website once, which made me smile a few times when I read it, so I thought I would include something similar and see where it goes, if it gets off the ground - so to speak. With the severe lack of imagination on this site in some cases, I thought that a 'sentence co-operative thread' may make an ideal redress.

So, if you want too, just give yourself time to ascertain where you think the narrative is heading - by reading what has come so far - or where you want it to go, and include a (brief) one or two line sentence to keep it flowing forward intelligently. Please identify the operative word in my instruction before you begin, though. I know a small number of you are a little slow, so let me help, it's: Intelligently! Other than that there's no rules, so use your imagination and have some fun by including your individual piece of the story.

Since I have tried to create something fun, fresh, and original with this thread, I thought it only appropriate to begin with an idea of how - I think - things looked before creation. But I don't want to influence your next sentence, so go with your first thoughts on reading the title, if you want.

Let's see where this can go...? Ideally, you should just pick-up from where the previous person left off, and not include a commentary on this experimental thread idea, for the purposes of forming a clean piece of reading for those that will want to join-in down the track. If you want to comment, might I suggest that you begin a new "commentary" thread with your comments about this thread idea. If you have too.

Ha-ha!

Have fun, guys and gals.

For now, here it is, the beginning, again:

A cloud of nothingness, siphoned onto the agar state from some other region by some kind of impulse, formed itself between two dense poles, stretching...

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
...out of existence like this tentative thread idea, and suppressing what could have been described figuratively as 'The Big Bang'.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Explanation: S's&F!

....Now having observed itself naked, that supressed state of noumena, ....

Personal Disclosure: N/A

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Daniel Moszkowicz

That spiraled into the String Theory and left many scientist's scratching their

heads wondering how could the existence of unlimited galaxies and universes to

infinity actually exist. ^Y^

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by amari

Hawking, as best he could through the computer device allowing him to make his thoughts known, exclaimed, "A 'Theory of Everything' is what we need folks!"

[edit on 8-2-2010 by Daniel Moszkowicz]

new topics

top topics

join