It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SPOLIER: WTF?? End of Blair Witch Proj.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
What happened at the end of Blair Witch?
Did Mike die?
Did they find Josh?

I'm too freaked out to watch it again....

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Dude, the movie wasn't even scary.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   
When I first heard of it, I thought it was about Tony Blair's wife

As for your question - try here for the Blair Witch Project Spoiler FAQ

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   
The Blair Witch Project is only scary to those with an imagination, just like so many other films of its type. If you need all the work done for you then of course it wont be scary at all.

The answer to your question, near the beginning it talks how a man who was possessed by the witch would make one person stand facing the corner whilst he killed the other. Seeing Mike in the corner at the end and then the camera dropping suggests Mike was possessed by the witch, stood Mike in the corner and then killed Heather before he turned his attentions to Mike. I could be wrong though.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Of course!

Thanks John.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   
It was ok. I preferred the 'sequal' - Book of Shadows. The character of Erika explained perfectly how the Wiccan tradition works and what it means to followers of Wicca.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Blair Witch Project scared the
out of Kayem when she saw it. I thought it was pretty good although I knew it was not a documentary (I'd read the spoilers on the net
)

Book of Shadows was far superior even though it was a 'normal' standard movie (ie didn't pretend to be a documentary). Good ending too. (Which I will not include here in case anyone wants to see it).

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I watched the first hour of the movie and I just turned it off. I just couldn't handle my girlfriends yanking my hair off.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
The Blair Witch Project is only scary to those with an imagination, just like so many other films of its type. If you need all the work done for you then of course it wont be scary at all.

Not really, actually, the only movies that scare me are those with scenes that just makes u jump on your seat, u know, with the loud sound and stuff. (works almost only when I'm in a theater). Otherwise I'm rarely scared by a movie, that I use my imagination or not doesn't change much about it.

The only thing that this movie did was give me a head ache, because the camera was too shaky.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid

The only thing that this movie did was give me a head ache, because the camera was too shaky.

Yeah, it made me real sick, the camera was shaking the whole time. But I guess it was an element to scare the audience.

top topics

join