It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do people hate Sarah Palin so much?

page: 29
<< 26  27  28   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Poor Sarah Palin just cannot catch a break.

She looks stupid all because the media allows her to talk.
She gets overexposed all because that damn media hires her when she comes looking for a job.
Who's fault is it she quit being governor? Oh yeah, liberal lawyers with political vendettas.
Who's fault her team lost the presidential run? Obviously McCain.
Who's fault her abstinence only teaching at home got her an early illegitimate grandchild? Levi!
Where I come from, they have terms for women who repeatedly place themselves in positions of victimization.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

That's funny, some people think she enhanced McCain's ticket.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

That's funny, some people think she enhanced McCain's ticket.

It worked both ways. At first, there was a huge novelty factor which propelled her right in the center of public attention. Because of her shortcomings, she failed to take full advantage of that, and then many realized she's a narrow minded nut.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

The thing we keep missing with Sarah Palin, is the fact that she is a good communicator, especially to the working class. They have faith and trust in her. She knows her demographic well.

If she waits until the media go a little too far and make a sexist comment, it will, in itself propel her into the lead.

Her values and principles may not appeal to everyone, but she sticks to them, she lives them and breathes them.

She may not be of genius level intelligence, but looking at the history of US presidents, was that ever a consistent formula for change?

I also agree about the obvious predjudice regarding her gender. I mean, if you had asked me 10 years ago, out of a white woman and a black man, which would get to be president first, I would have answered the white woman everytime.

After Obama getting in, it throws the spotlight on gender. I think the old boys in Washington will pull out all the stops to ensure a woman doesn't slip into that position, through media, they already have.

If you follow the Gallup polls, then the moment Sarah Palin announces her intention to run for president, she will fly into the lead. That says something....

I live in the United Kingdom, I know quite a bit about Sarah Palin through the media exposure that she receives, I know nothing of the other candidates, as I know very little about Obama, other than the fact that he gained his presidency through deception.

Do not underestimate that level of name recognition. "There's no such thing as bad publicity" It holds true here for Sarah, the more people become aware of her, even for negative reasons, the more popular she will become.

Regards, Skellon.

edit on 5-7-2011 by Skellon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahabstar

You do know her.
She is on t.v. everyday and what she puts forth is the personality she chooses to show the world. Same as someone acts in person. She comes off fake and has never given a good deep answer. She has no real passion for the people which leads me to believe she is a shill for big corporations and oil.

The only thing that could ever make me respect her is if she came out and said "you know, i don't have the experience or knowledge to be president."

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

"Better the devil you know"

Love her or hate her, she is a proven hot topic for conversation. Why? Because she is interesting for good or bad reasons.

The other candidates, including Obama are not interesting, they are drones in my opinion.

Regards, Skellon.
edit on 5-7-2011 by Skellon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahabstar

One word: abortion. The feminists pedaled the line that women needed to be willing to abort their own children in order to join the workforce and successfully compete with men. 40 million of them bought it. 38% were black females so Margaret Sanger, the racist founder of Planned Parenthood (rather Planned Barrenhood isn't it?) would be very happy with these numbers. Along the same line we have no idea whatsoever how many white females aborted black babies after they showed off their new black pull toy around their liberal neighborhoods to prove they were really liberals. Until the black kid had to go.

Sarah Palin exposes the lie of abortion in her life, in the lives of her children, in her success in politics, in her boldness & courage, and in her faith in God! Just looking at her or hearing her name drives these 40 million women nuts! She pricks their conscience at a deep level over the "choice" they made a long time ago. She is proof they did not have to make that "choice" and they absolutely hate her for it.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28   >>

join