It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway Spiral : Case reopened - the analysis of an event (Part 2)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry

Originally posted by PhotonEffect

With regards to EM - he keeps posting garbage as evidence. And in the OP's last thread he came in there guns a-blazin' claiming that his entire thread was essentially worthless because this topic had been done to death and that he didn't care to hear about it any longer... yet here he is still posting garbage.

I've been on him to provide something with value but he hasn't done that yet. Nothing but noise coming from him.

This is quite the interesting response from you, because in the last thread, where I was saying the same thing about it being done over and over...you defended the OP right down to the bone...while attacking me, IN FACT.

Would you like me to provide that link for you???
Here it is...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

LOL.

All to easy.

When it rains...it pours.

Wait huh?? Why is my response so interesting again? I think you're confused. I was merely pointing out what you said, read the underlined portion...

You certainly know how to keep yourself entertained, I'll give you that much EM

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

reply to post by Point of No Return

Exactly, I still maintain an open mind where need be...

I'm not sure if the OP had provided how he came up with that 108km distance using GE. I know davesidious had asked him about that but not sure if the OP responded yet...

I think he made clear that it was solid:

In fact, the only way to reduce my calculated speed values to even get close to the estimated maximum speed of the fastest Russian missile, I would have had to use a value of 22 secs ... a full 12 seconds longer than in the video clip.

It's funny that when his math supports the missile theory, it's good math, but when it disproves the Bulava missile theory, it is questionable.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

So, Photon...what about that math???

And yes...so far you've been my entertainment.

[edit on 8-2-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Actually I don't believe I ever suggested the OP's math was bad, just that the values he achieved were interesting.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

EM.

You should get your head out of your bum-- you're stinking up the joint with all the turd you're talking.

You're still chirping at me and I thought you said we were done.

Now beat it.

edit-to remove unsavory verbiage

[edit on 8-2-2010 by PhotonEffect]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Interesting? It proves that it wasn't a Bulava missile.

If you found it interesting, why make no further attempt to discuss these findings, wich are the topic of this thread, and only focus on EM's posts?

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

The analysis EM keeps posting is fundamentally flawed.

The OP's maths are approaching it from a different perspective. They are interesting with regards to the values he's arrived at for the dissipation of the spiral. It doesn't suddenly show that a missile wasn't involved.

I also don't think the first part is of any value. The pictures that he's reversed and zoomed in on are open to one's own interpretation... but either way it's completely inconclusive... it's not for or against either theory

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return

Interesting? It proves that it wasn't a Bulava missile.

i mustve missed this part... haha

it proves nothing dude

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Haha, some people are still arguing what kind of missile caused the norway spiral as though they know what the hell they are talking about.

Does anyone believe in wormholes, you know a portal that opens up to a different location? You setup the dial and walk through the event horizon. Your body and soul instantly dematerialise as you walk through the event horizon and the data is sent to the other end of the teleporter.

Then you "miraculously" rematerialise!

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

No, I said Tauristercus said it was. I still claim it was a Bulava. The OP's threads do not show it was not a Bulava, just that he claims it wasn't. I don't agree with that assertion.

Please at least try to read what I write before attacking me for it. I've consistently said, without changing my mind once, that the official story stands, that it was yet another failed Bulava launch.

And don't ask, it's ridiculous. I've done nothing but point out factual error or possibly-vague measurements, and highlight when people make baseless assertions. If no one would do that, the common consensus on ATS would be that HAARP and EISCAT teamed up to illuminate unicorn farts from Mars that the reptilians and David Icke are using in their battle with Alex Jones and the Zombie Michael Jackson.

Whatever gets you through the night, bub. Attacking the person, and not the message is a sure-fire sign of a poor argument on your behalf.

No, it proves that someone did some maths based on various assumptions that shows it wasn't a Bulava. We've still not established that the maths was accurate, though, so it doesn't prove this one way or another.

Critical thinking - it's your friend!

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

Did you not read the part were I retracted my statement.

Also, his math was accepted when it placed the Spiral in the region where the Bulava was supposedly fired.

His math was approved of in the last thread, he used the same basics for this thread, only this time it shows evidence against it being a Bulava missile.

So we should only be discussing his math then, I think he's correct, and that it was going too fast for a Bulava missile.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Also OP posted this in the previous thread:

So the inevitable conclusion is that a stable, front on viewed spiral would be impossible to create and maintain over an extended period of time based on the possible missile flight attitude modes.

How could a spiraling missile, launched from point A flying towards point B, produce an image of a head on spiral, when looked at from the side, from sites laying parrallel to the line AB?

It would look like a corkscrew look from the side.

Another point by the OP the goes ignored.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Actually the OP talked about the event, (the spiral) moving across the sky and posted markers showing that. The videos, (at least two) indicate that the spiral vision does move right to left, hardly at all, there are ground based cues for that. What the videos indicate, is something moving directly away from the cameras point of view, and something else, (the spiral) spreading outward from that something..IMO the Russian missile which had gone off course. There are, obviously two sources of exhaust, you have to make your minds up as to what the two exhausts are, or which one is the engine exhaust..that is if you believe it is a missile, as I do. I post a link now to a pdf file made up in December by someone who did not think it was a missile, similar triangulations and calculations and speeds mentioned as here..even tornados get a mention, only difference is that "the Spiral" did not get out of the atmosphere!

divinecosmos.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by tauristercus

Something else, something much more significant transpired on that day ... and again, from my point of view, it was NOT a failure as reported by the Russians and the media but more likely a SUCCESSFUL test of new technology, either propulsion or weaponry.

Applause!!! S&F

Great analysis. It can very well be so as you concluded.

Although I still have hopes that it aint orginal Planet Earth technology

Peace!

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by tauristercus

I don't understand the point here, Russia advised in advance the rocket launching for awareness to sea faring people (as per other threads), long shutter shots showed beautiful but nisread images and......... what is the outstanding question?

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by something wicked

Hi Wicked,
Some posts here, (not all) use the idea that the tests were generally not known, when they were. The warning system for seafarers was brought up in other threads so you are correct.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Great thread. Been following the Spiral since it first appeared.

I have the same feeling about this event that I had about 9/11. The symmetry seems so unusual that I find it difficult to accept the official explanation. Also Obama just coincidentally being present during the event.

I do believe there was Russian missile involved, however I tend to go along with "new missile defense tech" rather than a failed missile test. The test was successful in that it knocked down the Buluva.

Was wondering if the OP has had a chance to reconcile his speed calculations with Hoaglands? He calculated the spiral moving at a much lower rate???

We also have Iran announcing today the deployment of a new missile defense system as US and Israeli arms and warships seem to be headed towards the Persian Gulf.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
good work, you guys should read david wilcocks ebook "disclosure endgame" on his website divinecosmos.com, he has extensive amount of scientific research that makes it impossible for the "offical" story to be real... and they have a HAARP facility not far away from where the norway spiral was.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by tauristercus
The leading candidate explanation to emerge was one that blamed the spiral formation (and associated features) on leaking fuel/propellant from the missiles 3rd stage. This seemed like a reasonable explanation, however my analysis indicated that even though the possibility was extremely high that the Russian missile WAS involved in the event, the actual mechanism of spiral formation did NOT appear to be due to a simple mechanical failure within the 3rd stage.

Unfortunately, there was no other explanation available that would satisfactorily explain how the spiral was created - and so my analysis was left at that point.

Tauristercus,

It appears a lot of your time went into the OP.... I hate to say it but you are wasting your time. Your entire post is based off of incorrect assumptions again.

The ACTUAL reason for the failure of the missile was a "bent exhaust nozzle" on the 3rd stage. 3rd stage fired and was burning perfectly, but the exhaust nozzle was bent sideways. If the nozzle is not straight, the missile will not fly straight, it will turn.

Because the 3rd stage was burning, the exhaust gases were emitted at extreme speeds. Mix these extreme speeds with the weightlessness of zero gravity in a vacuum, and you have a HUGE expanding cloud.

The "white" is 3rd stage exhaust, and the "blue" is 2nd stage exhaust. The missile was not spiralling in 2nd stage, however the "blue" looked like it was because the turbulence from the missiles body was creating a vortex behind the missile and shaping the "blue" to look like it was spiralled.

When the missile hit 3rd stage and ejected 2nd stage, the 3rd stage exhaust nozzle was bent, and the missile was fired and burning at full speed. Since the missile already had forward momentum from the 2nd stage, the bent 3rd stage nozzle caused the missile to spin on an off axis. This caused the exhaust gases to be radiated radially at extreme speeds. This created a huge expanding exhaust ring in the sky.

It is already known that it is a missile. The lights in the sky were only exhaust particles and sunlight... The dark hole in the sky was only empty night sky with exhaust gases around it, moving away from the center.

Anybody spending any more time on this is just denying the hard facts, not ignorance.

p.s. The angle you think the missile traveled is incorrect on your last topic... and this topic.

[edit on 8-2-2010 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

EM.

You should get your head out of your bum-- you're stinking up the joint with all the turd you're talking.

You're still chirping at me and I thought you said we were done.

Now beat it.

edit-to remove unsavory verbiage

Oh Photon...you're inability to argue is only surpassed by your inability to bring fourth supporting evidence for your argument.

Until you can explain the math...You're null and void, like your opinions.

Luke, I AM YOUR FATHER!!!

[edit on 8-2-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join