It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway Spiral : Case reopened - the analysis of an event (Part 2)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hedera Helix
reply to post by tauristercus

When I look at the top photo... the first thing that comes to my mind are ripples... not a spiral. Like ripples that are created by a shock wave... or when a small pebble hits water... or when a sound weapon reverberates after hitting the atmosphere.

Like how it would look if we were in the water looking up at the surface just as a pebble hit... and the rings that were created after the pebble's impact.

You are exactly correct. IF it were a missile spewing fuel, the spiral WOULD NOT appear as flat, a ripple effect in a pool. So the missile goes right out the window. In all the photos and video that people have provided to "give proof" that it was a missile, the trail is elongated and a fine smoke trail, this does not appear to be smoke but a vibratory entity of sorts. Also, no one has stated the fact that the "blue hue" EXPANDS with the "hole" when the spiral disipates. WHY? If the blue hue trail is rocket fuel or what have you, why does it MOVE with the disipation of the spiral? Total BS, this was NOT a missile. People need to get over that idea.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

This has been a common misconception. It appears as flat because you're looking at it on a 2D plane, you do realize that right?

There's no "pulsing" or "ripples", it's effluent being ejected radially as the MIRV moves through space....thus creating a spiral

in the real 3D world it might look like this
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/38e9efa60623.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

That's about it Photon,
And as regards the famous photo, that's exactly the view. If it were a lady's dress, you'd be looking at it from underneath right to the rear end, which would be the missile!

[edit on 13-2-2010 by smurfy]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddio

Originally posted by Hedera Helix

"Also, no one has stated the fact that the "blue hue" EXPANDS with the "hole" when the spiral disipates. WHY? If the blue hue trail is rocket fuel or what have you, why does it MOVE with the disipation of the spiral? Total BS, this was NOT a missile. People need to get over that idea."

If it's an ICBM and travelling at around 10,000kph then I would expect it to ripple. It is bound to follow the course of the missile, as it would be "dragged" along with it. It is bound to move with the dissipation of the spiral.

That's what physics taught me.

This is an ICBM test which failed. Simple as.

But, the OP still gets an S & F from me for his hard work.

It would have been great to witness it first hand.

There were plenty of advance warnings to let ships at sea know that it would be wise to avoid the area, as missile testing was to take place at said time.

[edit on 13/2/2010 by Thistled]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect

Hey Tuaristercus,

In an effort to dig up some info that will show that EM's analysis is faulty, I came across this video that you may want to use, ( that is if you haven't seen it yet)

It looks to be taken in the Tromso area in a similar location as the 10 sec clip you used showing spiral to dissipation. I know you initially tried to determine the speed the spiral was moving across the sky using only that 10 sec clip and perhaps there wasn't enough time (info) for you to go on which may've given you that initial elevated result?...

This clip shows a sequence of 23 seconds from spiral to beginning of dissipation with continuous filming beyond the complete dissipation... a total of 51 sec of continuous filming of this event from the same vantage point...

You also mentioned that in your initial Tromso clip you couldn't see the mountains in the background which made it difficult to triangulate given no discernible reference points.... but you then settled on the catherdral...

In this clip you can clearly make out the mountains AND at the end you'll see the cathedral in the distance.. this looks to be the full version of the clip you used initially or at least its one that was filmed right in the same area...

I'd be curious to see what you'd come up with when analyzing the full clip, if you're up for it

PhotonEffect ... what can I say but that you're a legend !!
Well done, that it a fantastic piece of footage and one I'm going to get stuck into and use to fine tune my analysis.
You can clearly see the movement across screen of the spiral for a period of time before it goes into dissipation mode .... just excellent !

I've searched high and low for event footage but never came across this particular piece ... thanks again

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eatpancakes
Firstly I want to make note that your posts on a particular thread about time travel and time itself are what compelled me to finally register. I've been reading ATS for a year+ now and your posts seem to always be well thought out and informative.

Great work.

Glad you enjoyed my attempts at generating threads with some semblance of reasoning and rational thought behind them as I know we have many ATS'ers who do prefer to use their grey matter on thought provoking topics as opposed to the lunacy that many others attempt to inflict on us.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by tauristercus

Originally posted by Eatpancakes
Firstly I want to make note that your posts on a particular thread about time travel and time itself are what compelled me to finally register. I've been reading ATS for a year+ now and your posts seem to always be well thought out and informative.

Great work.

Glad you enjoyed my attempts at generating threads with some semblance of reasoning and rational thought behind them as I know we have many ATS'ers who do prefer to use their grey matter on thought provoking topics as opposed to the lunacy that many others attempt to inflict on us.

Ouch.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Viewing it from the different angles peresented shows no such thing. It IS a flat ripple effect. Again, you would be able to ntice that the spiral would not be so perfect if it were dragged out over several miles. It just can't happen. Laws of physics precludes it.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Okay, so I just watched your video you posted. I can honestly state that, 1, for it to be 3D you need an X, Y, and Z plane. 2, X would be the spiral plane itself and Y would be the blue "beam" perpendicular to the spiral. 3, Z is a relative because it is neither perpendicular to either X or Y.

Now, seeing the video from this angle it is safe to say that the spiral is in fact flat. It is rotating and it is moving very slowly if at all across the sky and that it is MORE likely to be somewhat perpendicular to the earth's surface than actually IN outer space.

We could debate this all day but the video YOU posted speaks for itself. It can not be a 3D spiral nor a missile traveling at great speed yet producing a spiral as if it "stalled" in mid air and is spinning. Just doesn't make sense.

I also found the comments to the video to be hilarious. Some may be accurate but still funny.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddio

Okay, so I just watched your video you posted. I can honestly state that, 1, for it to be 3D you need an X, Y, and Z plane. 2, X would be the spiral plane itself and Y would be the blue "beam" perpendicular to the spiral. 3, Z is a relative because it is neither perpendicular to either X or Y.

Now, seeing the video from this angle it is safe to say that the spiral is in fact flat. It is rotating and it is moving very slowly if at all across the sky and that it is MORE likely to be somewhat perpendicular to the earth's surface than actually IN outer space.

We could debate this all day but the video YOU posted speaks for itself. It can not be a 3D spiral nor a missile traveling at great speed yet producing a spiral as if it "stalled" in mid air and is spinning. Just doesn't make sense.

I also found the comments to the video to be hilarious. Some may be accurate but still funny.
I can't believe this is a serious comment, 'nuff said.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Those who were lucky enough to witness this event in all of its glory seem to have been far west and south west of the spiral looking east and north east at it... or, from behind it, since the intended flight path was from the White Sea towards Kamchatka.

Now when you're looking at all the pictures and videos, you are viewing this thing from behind the spiral as it's moving away from you- this is why it looks to be suspended, or slightly shifting to the left(north)

This not because an EISCAT beam is holding it in place, as Hoegland is now suggesting.

So lets try this approach:

Here's rocket vapor exhaust (Vandenberg launches)

From the side: (notice the cone shape, like the "spiral cone" I posted in an earlier post)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c19049b36387.jpg[/atsimg]

And here's one from behind:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7a4e2441fc1b.png[/atsimg]

Now I have my suspicions that you may have a pretty healthy imagination, so why not try to envision what those huge plumes would look like if the center bus was actually spinning on its axis as it moved through space...

Do you think you might get something that looks like this?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d6b5e4e42dea.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 15-2-2010 by PhotonEffect]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
If you were to look at the blue trail (which is obviously a rocket exhaust) at such an angle that it appeared as a two-D spiral then it is obvious that it wouldn't look like the big white spiral. All the rings would overlap each other. And it would be deformed. Why are the rings in the big spiral all neatly lined up? Could be an illusion I know, but it bothers me.

I'd love an explanation from those who believe they know enough about missile exhaust as to be sure it was just a missile.

That cone shaped exhaust picture is quite convincing as a partial explanation for the event but then again, so is this picture(which I've posted twice in different spiral threads now, but is really worth seeing as another very good fit for this phenomena):

From the thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 6-3-2010 by mrwiffler]

[edit on 6-3-2010 by mrwiffler]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I watched The Last Mimzy again tonight and I just noticed that there are spirals in the sky used for time travel in the movie. This movie came out in 2007 I believe. So what came in or went out of the Norway Spiral... It's strange that the movies are used to inform people of future technologies and events.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
WikiLeaks may have shed some light on this...

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

This is a supposed leaked document from Norway regarding the Norway Spiral during the visit of the POTUS. It references to HAARP and/or CERN in what looks to be potential sources of the spiral generators. Hummmmm.

ILAL

no thing

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: tauristercus

I am reviving this 2010 thread with new and relevant information.

The Sky Spirals have dropped out of the media for a few years now - although identical events were witnessed over both Russia and China in the same year.

I found this video with five strange objects over Russia:

www.alien-ufos.com...
RUSSIAN VIDEOS OF STRANGE AERIAL PHENOMENON
In these, a filmy orb with a bright center spot drifts over cities. No spiral or obvious evidence they are failed missile tests.

Are these vortices opening/closing? Vortices can travel or migrate, like the Aden Vortex (which drifts from the Yemeni coast to the Egyptian coast, and back again.) And why would a still-glowing missile fragment drift sideways inside such a filmy orb?

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I don't know what that this is. I observe there are waves like ripples on a pond originating from object. Then it appears as if something on the ground is responding or reacting to the ripples and sending energy to the object. Mabey its a recharge hub for an intergalactic space ship, well have petrol stations they must have something like that.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Looking at it again, I get the impression the object in sky at about an angle of 30 deg is responding to a signal emitted near or at the ground. Then the object in sky reacts to that by emitting a higher signal than that on of the source. The frequency difference is I think about 16 counting the ripples.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

Thanks for your response.

These drifting-orbs continue to puzzle me, since they obviously aren't "failed missile tests" or "sky spirals", or whatever other nonsense people were using for explanations.

And what kind of fuel could that be, for ET craft?

And if "something" was below controlling and/or tracking them, they must have been mobile. And in a city, that presents its own problems, with streets and bridges and buildings preventing a straight course. And some of the orbs in these videos DID sail over tall buildings.

Was the "controller" out ahead of these filmy orbs? Pulling rather than pushing? If it's being pulled by a "connected" vehicle or even a hand-held device, could it be some kind of military surveillance/sensor?

www.militaryaerospace.com...
(Jan. 2015) AIR FORCE'S NEW "ISR SENSOR PODS" RELEASED THRU OPEN-SYSTEMS-STANDARDS

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

These drifting-orbs continue to puzzle me, since they obviously aren't "failed missile tests" or "sky spirals", or whatever other nonsense people were using for explanations.

Why are these obviously not rockets? Rockets don't have to fail in order to dump fuel.
Here's one seen over Australia a few years back.

edit on 2/28/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Thanks for your reply and the video.

But, again, a bright spot surrounded by a filmy orb is the only similarity. The Russian videos showed no spiraling, no tail, and were moving horizontally low over a city, not high up in the sky.

AthlonSavage mentioned vibrations or ripples from and to the filmy orb as it drifted over the city. Maybe this is an example of an "oscillating magnetic field," part of Higher Dimensional Physics observed in some ET-craft:

www.treurniet.ca...
HIGHER DIMENSIONAL PHYSICS ASSOCIATED WITH UFOs
A toroidal pattern has been seen near UFOs. If the craft can create a "duocylinder bridge", the UFO could disappear (to reappear instantly elsewhere), while the left-behind "bridge" takes time to disappear.

Is that what was going on over that Russian city? "Something" had disappeared into a vortex - or just instantly appeared elsewhere - and the drifting orb was just the left-over "magnetic duocylinder bridge"?

edit on 28-2-2015 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join