It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin - Attacks Obama - Fox News Sunday !

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

I remember when the Tea Party people showed up.
It was great! Large number of people in every state they stopped!
Keep going!

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
How can the USA allow such a folksy redneck ignorant specimen into presidential office . It cannot happen . Nobody is going to trust such a specimen with that much power , it would be sheer madness . The US must have some internal safeguards to prevent the election of fools to office .

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drexl The US must have some internal safeguards to prevent the election of fools to office .

George W Bush

Richard Cheney

No Safeguards

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drexl
How can the USA allow such a folksy redneck ignorant specimen into presidential office . It cannot happen . Nobody is going to trust such a specimen with that much power , it would be sheer madness . The US must have some internal safeguards to prevent the election of fools to office .

Didn't you see all those people lined up and buying her book?
Sarah Palin is a superstar!

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Just because a a lot of people gather together to yell loudly for something doesn't make them intelligent. How many people in this country watch "Lost"?

Ill let you do the leg-work and find out how many of those people are members of mensa. brownie points if you find out how many members of MENSA attended the tea party convention. HINT: I think you'll be hard pressed to find any, and not because MENSA members are Liberal, but because they are relatively educated and intelligent, which creates a significant divide between MENSA members and Tea Party convention goers.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Didn't you see all those people lined up and buying her book?
Sarah Palin is a superstar!

A star, yes - superstar that's pushing it. So she's popular enough to get interviews and Obama haters love her more when she takes shots at President Obama. That''s not hard to do comedians with their own shows do it every night on late night television.

Sarah appeals to certain people because she is attractive and relates well to the average American.

I believe someday soon we will have a female American President, but there's just no way it could be Sarah Palin. She just doesn't have the level of intelligence to become the President.

All one has to do is watch the Katie Couric interview, to see that Palin doesn't have the educational background to hold such a job and cannot think on the fly. Remember Palin is the reason John McCain lost the last election. Okay, Obama had a bit to do with it too.

She takes shots at Obama about using a teleprompter, well think about it. Obama uses them so that he makes fewer mistakes. He didn't get to where he's at because he can't make a speech, whether memorized or on the fly. Using a teleprompter is no different than wearing the right clothes to project a certain image - he's no dummy.

Palin is a good temporary Fox attack dog - perhaps she'll get her own show where they can hire people to make her look smarter, but she'll never ever be President of anything except the book Club.

[edit on 8-2-2010 by verylowfrequency]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I have always disliked her. I do not know why anyone would feed a troll like that. She wants attention, and people are surely giving it to her.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
She lost all cred in my eyes when I came to know she didn't even make a difference between South and North Korea. That gives you a terrible feeling about trusting this woman with the White House.

brrrr...damn, such an idiot caused Mc Cain to lose and yet she won't stop...how is her grandaughter anyway ? hmm ?

the Antichrist with a skirt.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   

You can put lipstick on a PIGG but its stil a PIGG

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
So a potential Presidential candidate is working for FOX News and bashing her potential opponent from that position.

No, no conflict of interest there.

Can we just go ahead and lump FOX/PALIN/TEA BAGGERS all together as a single entity?

Because it's pretty obvious that Palin is a corporate candidate running at the behest of her employer using this FOX created faux grass roots movement as a front.

This is a REAL conspiracy.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   

So you still support the lady that uses state funds to hook up her tanning bed and mocks Obama for using a telelprompter while she reads notes off her hand in the SAME speech.

You Palin nuts are really immune to irony and hypocrisy.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Y'all don't know this, but Sarah is going to be elected in 2012 so she can be The Great Mother. Hillary is already passed into the hag phase. She can't beat Sarah. Obama ripped Hillary off of her chance at even one term in Office. Ultimately, Obama will do the most damage to the Democrat party since Carter. And that's a good thing.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Cabaret Voltaire

Luckily for us, the majority of Americans are as cynical as you.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by seethelight

And who exactly is this ''us'' that you claim to be a part of?

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   

I assume you're American?

Or are you some weird foreign anti-American Palinite?

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by buttking

She hits Obama even harder during the Tea Party speech!

Go Sarah!
How is that Hope & Change workin' for ya?

Yeah we would all be in a better world had we replaced Hope & Change to Drill Baby Drill.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by seethelight

I assume you're American?

Or are you some weird foreign anti-American Palinite?

You didn't answer my question.
And I'm not being cynical.
I'm being prophetic.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   

A) You're being cynical if you think people won't for Hillary because she's old. You're being cynical if you think people will forgive all of Palin's faults and elect here, because she's what... motherly?

B) Never trust prophets. They're almost ALWAYS wrong. No one knows the future.

And the 'us' refers to ALL of US in the WORLD, especially AMERICANS.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I find it amazing that Sarah Palin is still in the public eye? Could this person be more of an idiot? She chants such stupidity. But- she is good for a laugh or two.
It amazes me how republicans are still touting the greatness of Sarah Palin and George W. Bush. IF these two idiots were associated with another party, the republicans would be all over them. We had a president who couldnt even speak a complete sentence, and Sarah Palin as our new power hungry queen.
For the people who love these two- Get a life! Instead of wanting to help fix the world we live in, you would rather support two of the biggest idiots on the planet! No wonder our country is on the brink of disaster.
It saddens me that people really are willing to follow her. She is so shallow. You dont have to look to deep to see she is the bottom of the barrel!!

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
She talks a good talk if you can weave your way through her mangled syntax and gosh darn crap.

I had little respect for her in the first place...she is as false as you can get but...I lost what little I had when she changed her tune on that big fat oxicotin addicted bag of gas calling liberals retarded.

She was right to take Rohm Emanual to task for it and she was right to take the fat junkie on it then something happened....

I assume it was a private phone call where the big fat blowhard said something like...."don't go criticizing me...I can break you" then suddenly its alright if the jackass calls liberal retarded.

Quit the governorship half way through her term and can't stand her ground even when she is right...

Presidential material....SURE!!!

Oh and she mocks President Obama for using a teleprompter but she writes speech notes on the palm of her hand.

Priceless.

[edit on 8-2-2010 by iMacFanatic]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join