It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dragon/Serpent Photographed in China?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I searched ATS to see if this has been posted before, and I didn't find anything.

Looking at it, it looks like two snake tails, but it's way to big to be a snake. I think it may be a section of the great wall because of the rock like looks of it, problem is, I have never seen the great wall look like that before.

I'm going to try to find some more info on this picture to put up.

[edit on 7-2-2010 by Phlynx]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Holy Moshe! That's one huge tail!
I think your seeing maybe is some old volcanic flow, but I don't know. There is some Mandarin commentary to the side.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
Holy Moshe! That's one huge tail!
I think your seeing maybe is some old volcanic flow, but I don't know. There is some Mandarin commentary to the side.

I'm not sure if lava flow would have that even of a shape. If it was lava flow it would probably be all over the place. It also looks scaly, whatever it is.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Top: looks like clouds above the mountains.
Bottom: looks like clouds, but a very cool looking formation, if that is what it is!

[edit on 7-2-2010 by LadySkadi]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
It looks like a glacier to me. Ice flows look like scales from above, so how exactly did the ancient chinese get that high up to see dragons?

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
Top: looks like clouds above the mountains.
Bottom: looks like clouds, but a very cool looking formation, if that is what it is!

[edit on 7-2-2010 by LadySkadi]
Look to the bottom left.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I wish i had vivid enough of an imagination to think this was a dragon

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
i dunno about dragon. maybe a giant cotton dragon that's going to fizzle away to nothing ina few minutes.

just let's remember to get that cover sheet on the tps reports guys.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I'll crop it so people can see what I am seeing.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Question: Was anyone riding the dragon at the time?

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
5 year old thread on this...

I thought this looked familiar.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy
5 year old thread on this...

I thought this looked familiar.

Whoops.

I'm going to put some images up anyway, it's always good to get something up and going again.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
It looks like a glacier to me. Ice flows look like scales from above, so how exactly did the ancient chinese get that high up to see dragons?

it could be just a glacier, but then again do glaciers move sideways? at least it looks like sideways, and normally the "scales" of a glacier would go from top to bottom, like a ladder.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by NotTooHappy

I was going to say that this was brought up before. I did not realize it had been that long ago though. Makes me realize just how long I have been visiting ATS either as a member or prior as a lurker.

As for the photos there is no way it could be a dragon. Something that size could not hide all this time in my opinion. Also take into note that there would certainly have to be more than one.

Unless of course you want to believe they have some magical transforming powers like the dragons in D&D do. If that is the case then I guess there could be a large number of them hiding in human form.

Raist

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raist
reply to post by NotTooHappy

I was going to say that this was brought up before. I did not realize it had been that long ago though. Makes me realize just how long I have been visiting ATS either as a member or prior as a lurker.

As for the photos there is no way it could be a dragon. Something that size could not hide all this time in my opinion. Also take into note that there would certainly have to be more than one.

Unless of course you want to believe they have some magical transforming powers like the dragons in D&D do. If that is the case then I guess there could be a large number of them hiding in human form.

Raist

II doubt it's a dragon also, but that's what it looks like. I wish there was a bigger picture to find out what it is.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Just tricking your eyes
just an interesting pic imo.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost in the Machine
Question: Was anyone riding the dragon at the time?

lol thats funny...........................................................

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Bloody hell, Charlie said he was taking Norbert back to Romania for captivity!

I love dragons. They are cool, magical, and pretty much amazing.

I however don't believe that/those is/are a dragon/s. It's fun to imagine, but that is hardly proof enough to prove the existence of mile-long reptilian flying beasts. Cool pic, nothing more, in my opinion. I wish I were wrong, but NASA would have picked up that bad boy ages ago....

EDIT: Hello! This is my first post. My name is Julio and I believe things. Believe what? I certainly do not believe in any organized religion, but bigfoot sightings, aliens, ghosts, etc. I discovered this forum when I was Googling "dragon sightings" and I'm glad I joined. I hope I am not hijacking this thread, just thought I'd say hello while I'm here.

[edit on 12-2-2010 by Julio]

top topics

join