It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daily Mail investigates swine flu scandal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
It's very good to see that some of the Non-Murdoch mainstream media are starting to report on the Swine Flu Scandal.

Unfortunately, this won't last long, expect something worse to be released that conveniently the stockpiled Swine Flu Vaccines will save us from (it won't really). In reality those vaccines are to sterilize and cause disease.

February 11th is a potential date for 'Muslims have released bird flu', then we will be told 'Our Last Hope is the Stockpiled Swine Flu Vaccine'. The majority of the Western World will be poisoned with the vaccine and Iran will be blamed and then attacked.

D aily Mail investigates swine flu scandal

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Oh yeah, the "mutation" is so close, one can almost taste it now... MSM is starting up the vaccination drive again.
I don't think that a biological agent will be released at the Olympics. They would not release the visitors to the Olympics to their home countries if something virulent happened. Instead, it's like a work of art, with repeated motifs... Bombs go off in Vancouver, a week later the "mutation" starts... Just like 9-11 and then anthrax. Look forward to conspiracy threads entitled, "Did the same Iranian terrorists that attacked the Olympics start a bio-terrorist attack against the US?"

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Me and my MP are fully aware of this now - I've formally requested an open public inquiry into this. I will be writing to Gillian Merron MP - (Minister of State responsible for this) as well, demanding an investigation.

Parallex.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Parallex
Me and my MP are fully aware of this now - I've formally requested an open public inquiry into this. I will be writing to Gillian Merron MP - (Minister of State responsible for this) as well, demanding an investigation.

Parallex.

That's great to hear Parallex, I too have been writing to my MP's, some of them are onto it.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

An article ran in the Toronto Star today about Guillan Barre Syndrome and how its been underreported by the government. The article was pretty good and talks about how they were in contact with seven people who have it even though the government says they only had four cases. Seven isn't a lot compared to the population at large but I still think its important we know about it. If the government is saying four and one paper saw seven people with it I wonder just how many across Canada and U.S got it?

Either way I had what they call "swine flu" and lived to tell the tale so all in all I think I made the right decision not getting the vaccine.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

Daily Mail investigates...

Oh you're telling me the Daily Mail actually investigates. And I thought they just printed what people liked to read to sell papers.

Before it was the govts. not doing enough, now it's the govt. was scaremongering. The newspapers just print whatever they want without any thought or consideration. The Daily Mail reacts literally to events and then sensationalizes it, and hopes gullible people get a thrill out of it all.

[edit on 7-2-2010 by john124]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
This comment explains it all:

Congratulations on having your cake and eating it.

It's no so long ago the paper's pages were full of alarm and panic that the government wasn't doing enough. In response to this pressure (like all policy decisions) more money and resource was pumped into the problem to calm the public's fears (Primed by the terrifying media stories).

Now it appears the problem wasn't what was predicted on the front pages you have the opportunity to criticise the govn. for doing exactly what you insisted they do.

Remember what the govt. said were worst case scenarios, and papers print those as headlines taken out of context.

[edit on 7-2-2010 by john124]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
if you have serious info for daily mail, contact me

top topics

join