It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why? (Questions for ppl that like to answer)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Like usual, I been thinking; Not hard enough since i cannot seem to find any of the answers but I am wondering where did we go wrong? and have we gone wrong?

If there was such a golden age of purity what forces stepped in to corrupt and begin to cause pain and evil within our world?

Some say that evil must exist to know what good is and that all this is occurring to help us 'evolve' into a new age and state of being but what then? Evolve into what? If our souls purpose here is to learn and decipher the differences between good and evil within our world and ourselves then what can the outcome be? Where is the line between control and flow form?

Where did we go wrong to create such pain and corruption? Logically Its hard to understand where such ways could come into being and creation of they had not always been in being and creation. Why can questions like these not be fully answered?

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Once I saw a Flying Saucer with my own eyes I realized that something was for sure wrong.

That something is UP and IDK exactly what it is.

All I can figure so far, is that the Gov't keeps it under wraps because something about it SCARES them big time. And so they do not want to scare us so it's secret.

A lot of people believe that the aliens secretly control our human civilization by controlling our leaders. The circumstantial evidence fits this potential viewpoint just as well as "normal mainstream thought", in fact the alien explanation fits better.

It answers many difficult questions. But it also poses many new and even more complex questions to be solved.

So I will roll the dice, and go with "we are run by aliens (or satan or demons or djinii or whatever you want to call these "entities"".

Some form of intelligent source almost certainly exists, how else would that explain the UFO stuff I saw with my own eyes in real life???

I will only accept answers that explain that event. So I am forced to look at it from that perspective.

I know what I saw so I am not allowed to entertain the possibility it does not exist.

"Aliens Probably are where things went wrong".

Sorry my post is long but I wanted to kind of explain my rational for making such a wild and huge statement. I know it sounds crazy but I have no choice in this reality forced me to follow this path of thought.

What if I told you Turtles or Frogs do not exist? You have 0% options to believe me because you KNOW they are real. And your view of the Universe HAS to account for the existence of Turtles and Frogs. Otherwise it will not make any sense. This is the same reason I am forced to accept Aliens as part of the puzzle.

You asked Why, I told you my perspective. Take from it what you want. I enjoy sharing this view with others because I feel like I am doing the right thing based on what I really saw. I would be a jerk to withhold such gems of information that I am fortunate enough to have come across.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

"All I can figure so far, is that the Gov't keeps it under wraps because something about it SCARES them big time. And so they do not want to scare us so it's secret. "

I really believe that it is not the presence of the Aliens that scares them. It is the Alien technology that obviously taps into the energy of the universe for its power.

If they reveal the technology of that energy, it would destroy their control over the masses because then everyone would have access to unlimited free energy. That scares them more than anything. They could care less about the Aliens.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Reply to post by hautmess

"It is said that the future is always born in pain. The history of war is the history of pain. If we are wise, what is born of that pain matures into the promise of a better world, because we learn that we can no longer afford the mistakes of the past." G'Kar

"It was the end of the Earth year 2260, and the war had paused, suddenly and unexpectedly. All around us, it was as if the universe were holding its breath, waiting. All of life can be broken down into moments of transition or moments .. of revelation. This had the feeling of both." revelation. This had the feeling of both.""G'Quon wrote: There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope. The death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting in moments of ctransition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future, or where it will take us. We know only that it is always paved in pain." G'Kar

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368

If they reveal the technology of that energy, it would destroy their control over the masses because then everyone would have access to unlimited free energy. That scares them more than anything. They could care less about the Aliens.

That is exactly what they are afraid of.

Basically we humans just are not ready for technology. Hell look how good we do with our self-created technology right now. It's near disaster.

If you gave all humans this alien tech, yes the elite would lose power #1. But we would not have the organization or foresight to quickly fill the void of power with something reasonable.

This would most likely cause a cascade effect, or domino effect, where chaos would be unleashed. Most people are so ignorant of everything, that this overnight development of say 100,000 years advancement in technology is simply too much at once.

We would almost certainly destroy ourselves in a childish fit of bewilderment.

We are just too immature and violent for this, it would lead to war quickly. We need to evolve mentally and spiritually first before we should even consider utilizing free energy sciences in the open.

Right YOU and ME and maybe 2billion humans can HANDLE this. RIGHT. Maybe we can be peaceful and utilize this technology peacefully and progressively.

But what about the other 4billion people? They are so distracted by complete falsehoods and irrelevant details that this type of development would drive them directly into a violent childish fit of frustration and confusion.

It's a double edged sword I guess. The elites would lose power, but this would also lead to our demise. The system we are stuck in right now is fragile and tenuous and a Transition phase is necessary to mitigate the potential for overnight chaos erupting.

We are in between a rock and a hard place. And the current elites simply do not want to let go and they use this justification IMO to keep clinging to power irrationally (when they should be transitioning out of power slowly).

[edit on 7-2-2010 by muzzleflash]

top topics

join