It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran detains 7 tied to US-funded radio for spying

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Iran detains 7 tied to US-funded radio for spying

news.yahoo.com

TEHRAN, Iran – Iran has arrested seven people linked to a U.S.-funded Farsi-language radio station for allegedly fomenting unrest, and accused some of the suspects of working for American spy agencies, Iranian state media reported Sunday.

The official IRNA news agency and Iran's state radio both cited an Intelligence Ministry statement saying the suspects played a role in violent anti-government demonstrations in Tehran on Dec. 27. On that day, at least eight people were killed and hundreds were arrested during clashes between opposition supporters and security forces.

The violence wa
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I am wondering what will happen on Feb. 11, as Iran says they will deal a telling blow to the global powers. I assume this will be just hot air, but I am curious nonetheless. The media has been showing a lot of interest towards the Iranian revolutions, including the "green" revolution where Muslim women are wearing green and basically trying to bring about sentiment from Americans I guess. Either way, there is plenty of U.S. involvement with Iran, and multiple U.S. agents arrested in Iran in addition to Iranian revolutionary guards being subject to terrorist attacks. I wonder what Iran has in store for feb. 11. Most likely nothing, but we'll see.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Hi mate soz thread already running www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

join