It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes, What is in our water?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Is the government trying to brainwash or poison us?

OR

Is this woman just cuckoo for COCOA PUFFS??
you be the judge
vid

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by noobsauce13

While I am open minded, and accepting of almost everyone's ideas.

This lady is bat$^*t crazy

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Well, after watching the video, it makes me wonder when and if she ever went to school. Yes, there are many things in our water suppies, but, has she ever noticed a rainbow after a storm? The same goes for using a garden hose. If you spray it in the air, and enough natural light hits the water droplets, you get a natural rainbow effect from it. I have seen it almost every time I have watered my lawn. I`m sure rainbows have been around even longer then man, so I don`t know where shes coming from with that thought, how rainbows being found when you water a lawn really proves something.

[edit on 7-2-2010 by FiatLux]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Edit to remove double posting.

[edit on 7-2-2010 by FiatLux]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I'll bet there's at least 50 percent dihydrogen monoxide in that water from an undiclosed source. Makes you wonder.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

Once you read up on what that can do to you, you really get scared

Used as an industrial coolant and solvent - even used in nuclear plants. Fatal if inhaled. Also used as a fire retardant

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Oh, this video is such fail...

her logic is 10x more fail...

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

This woman is onto something here and something needs to be done about it!!

BAN DIHYDROGEN MONOXIDE!

Dihydrogen monoxide is colorless, odorless, tasteless, and kills uncounted thousands of people every year. Most of these deaths are caused by accidental inhalation of DHMO, but the dangers of dihydrogen monoxide do not end there. Prolonged exposure to its solid form causes severe tissue damage. Symptoms of DHMO ingestion can include excessive sweating and urination, and possibly a bloated feeling, nausea, vomiting and body electrolyte imbalance. For those who have become dependent, DHMO withdrawal means certain death.

Dihydrogen monoxide:

* is also known as hydroxl acid, and is the major component of acid rain.
* contributes to the "greenhouse effect."
* may cause severe burns.
* contributes to the erosion of our natural landscape.
* accelerates corrosion and rusting of many metals.
* may cause electrical failures and decreased effectiveness of automobile brakes.
* has been found in excised tumors of terminal cancer patients.

Contamination is reaching epidemic proportions!

Quantities of dihydrogen monoxide have been found in almost every stream, lake, and reservoir in America today. But the pollution is global, and the contaminant has even been found in Antarctic ice. DHMO has caused millions of dollars of property damage in the midwest, and recently California.

Despite the danger, dihydrogen monoxide is often used:

* as an industrial solvent and coolant.
* in nuclear power plants.
* in the production of styrofoam.
* as a fire retardant.
* in many forms of cruel animal research.
* in the distribution of pesticides. Even after washing, produce remains contaminated by this chemical.
* as an additive in certain "junk-foods" and other food products.

Companies dump waste DHMO into rivers and the ocean, and nothing can be done to stop them because this practice is still legal. The impact on wildlife is extreme, and we cannot afford to ignore it any longer!

The American government has refused to ban the production, distribution, or use of this damaging chemical due to its "importance to the economic health of this nation." In fact, the navy and other military organizations are conducting experiments with DHMO, and designing multi-billion dollar devices to control and utilize it during warfare situations. Hundreds of military research facilities receive tons of it through a highly sophisticated underground distribution network. Many store large quantities for later use. *

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I'm starting to see rainbows in my reflection. It's either HAARP molecular destabilization resonances or I'm turning into a unicorn.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Oh yeah... That video... It is a rainbow!

Do we really have to explain how rainbows are made?

Just click here...
www.essortment.com...

It's basic science.. I learned about it in 3rd grade.... this lady... Well maybe she only got to 2nd...

[edit on 8-2-2010 by gimme_some_truth]

[edit on 8-2-2010 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

Bows of rain, balderdash! Such nonsense science propagates. Everyone knows that isn't possible.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   

I cut my finger a few weeks back.

I, as a sound and reasonably minded person of course blamed HAARP.

I cut my finger. HAARP the blame?

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

Bows of rain, balderdash! Such nonsense science propagates. Everyone knows that isn't possible.

Explanation: You are completely correct as light is supposed to travel in straight lines according to general science and clearly the rainbow is bent!

Now if we use General Relativity we find out that light does travel in straight lines but only thru the fabric of space+time and if the space+time fabric is bent or distorted then that results in a bent beam of light!

Since the rainbow exhibits a very large bend I can only conclude that it is because the fabric of space+time is massively distorted by the gravitaional pull of the massive pots of gold at either end of the rainbow!

Personal Disclosure: A little bit of knowledge can be a dangerous thing!

P.S. Please Note that the above post was written entirely tongue in cheek and is meant as sarcastic satire on psuedo science!

Edited spelling fail. :shk: mae a
sigh!

[edit on 8-2-2010 by OmegaLogos]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos

You sir, know far too much. I'm warning the entire lephrechaun tribal council!

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp

Originally posted by OmegaLogos

You sir, know far too much. I'm warning the entire lephrechaun tribal council!

Explanation: I wouldn't recommend that or I'll be forced to post the data I have been collecting on just how much gold is in those pots to bend the fabric of time+space to the extent that the starlight bow of light is curved a full half semi circle!

I wouldn't want to start a mad Gold Rush in these uncertain and strained economic times. See what happened in Iraq with the worlds need for OIL.
Would it be any different where-ever a rainbow pops up in regards to the worlds need for $$$'s?

Can we really afford to have leprechaun terrorist and insurgents appearing wherever it might just happen to rain???

Personal Disclosure:

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

They must be informed that leprechaun anscestral lands are in danger of being overrun by greedy coporations. Do you think the natives will benefit from the extraction of the gold? No! They must stand firm and prepared to resist an onslaught of western corporate incursion. The ancestors prophesized this day and now the 'cauns must be told the time is nigh when they must fight.

Any disclosure of the sheer size and availability of the reserves would prove catastrophic for the markets. Gordon Liddy will have have you in thumbscrews if you were to provide figures with evidence to the public. Gold would become worth less than flying pig iron.

If you learn and respect their ways and their lands, all the green technology you could ever dream of would be freely shared and peace would rain over the world!

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Its rare to see rainbows here in Iraq. Maybe its because when we roll out, we are required to have eye protection and most of the time in the color black. Unless we use clear eyepro or see slight sprinkle of rain while the sun is out then maybe we see one. One thing is for sure though is that a pot of gold is the result of oil yet no one except for TPTB is willing to risk lives to take the pot of gold from the poor masses.

[edit on 8-2-2010 by Stop-loss!]

top topics

join