It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock: New Blog And Radio Interview

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malcram

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel

Remember David disclosure in Nov / Dec guaranteed?

Nope. You remember incorrectly.

Lots of people claimed that he guaranteed disclosure by then, but he never did. it was an ATS myth, created so that people could attack him, which they love to do. As so many are addicted to this kind of negativity, few bother to check the facts about what he actually said, or to take it in context. They prefer the myth, because they'd like to feel they are 'justified' in their passionate hatred.

Simply mentioning Wilcock's name is enough to tap another 'gusher' in the deep well of negativity among some of the ATS membership. As some posters have already noted, Wilcock is essentially very positive in his message, and so he enrages those of the opposite polarity.

Beneath all the bluster and denial, this is the fundamental dynamic that is in operation.

[edit on 7-2-2010 by Malcram]

I hate NO ONE and have no negative emotions towards Mr Wilcox
A message can be very positive and still completely wrong remember that.

I am sorry man you are plain wrong

David Wilcox in his own words brought us this information on coast to coast with George noory ust because he says its from an unamed source or insider does not excuse him .. David Wilcox brought the world this information and until he reveals his sources the buck stops with him i am afraid.......and i quote.....

DAVID:

We have got 1 source in particular that has now heard from three different highly placed sources in the intelligence community that he is in contact with, they don't know each other but they do speak to him.
All have independently told him, that a formal government disclosure is being planned before the end of the year.

They all had the exact same date for when this will happen but i cannot say when it is, they all had the basic sequence of events that would happen, there all saying that the television time has been booked internationally for a two hour special.

GEORGE :

Now you say you can't say the date or won't say the date ?

DAVID :

Ah.. if i said the date i could potentially be hurt, so i am not gonna tell you what the date is ..

GEORGE :

But you know the date?

DAVID :

I know the date

GEORGE :

Alright

DAVID :

And i .. er... its BEFORE XMAS BUT AFTER WERE WE ARE NOW (3/11/09)

So David imparted this information too us , and thus the buck stops there until sources a revealed and we can all check out the new Buck in the group.

Don't believe me?

listen from Davids own mouth here at the 8 minute mark.

the ONLY saving grace for Wilcox is at the end of this statement .. and it is a statement on one of the most popular radio shows covering this topic is he says briefly 'IF' this happens at the end..

Rainfall ... i have no Grudge against Wilcox .. i quite like him and some of his ideas .. and lets be honest we all wish this was true right?

when i first started listening to him i gave him a 50/50 odds ,, after the information given out on Coast to coast i am now 30/70 towards David

I wish him well in life and hope everything he says comes to pass..

Don't lose faith? Faith is the wrong word to use .. Faith has been used wrongly for countless centuries to justify things that do not exist or have zero evidence ...

But i promise you i will never lose 'Hope'

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tifozi

but you DON'T know about his work that is debunked?

You're totally oblivion to the fact that he released SEVERAL dates for "disclosure", and ALL (not some, not a few, not one...ALL) of his dates failed?...I'm sorry, I don't need to post any links. The fact that you don't know this stuff is just a point on itself.

I think you do need to provide links and evidence for your claims.

I don't accept them. And I'm aware of what he actually said.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Oh, wanted to also state that I do hope that people like Wilcock and Greer make a fool out of us hardened skeptics...seriously, I do.

If I found a genie in a bottle and was offered one wish...I would wish for (after of course denied for more wishes...gotta try) their vision of a ET disclosure with the space men coming down, giving us health, wealth, wisdom, and ushering in a new era of love, happiness, and space travel...

I think thats just a freaking brilliant thought...who wouldn't...its like asking a starving person if he likes the idea of going to a all you can eat buffet.

So, heres to wishing that we were dead wrong in suspecting this guys either just a idiot or a snake oil salesman...seriously...hope to hell he is right, but I also hope the lady that sells me a lotto ticket and states "this one's a winner" is right also...and so far, her accuracy is certainly up for questioning..(considering not believing her anymore)

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

David Wilcox in his own words brought us this information on coast to coast with George noory ust because he says its from an unamed source or insider does not excuse him ..

the ONLY saving grace for Wilcox is at the end of this statement .. and it is a statement on one of the most popular radio shows covering this topic is he says briefly 'IF' this happens at the end..

You see, you are already changing your claim. You previously said Wilcock "guaranteed" it.

You were wrong.

What you say now is quite different to what you claimed above. What remains the same however, is your determination to make negative accusations stick. But the evidence doesn't support it. And you really don't need to post the audio or the transcript. I'm very familiar with them and have had this same debate several times.

It does make a difference - a world of difference - if someone informs us of things they say they have been told by sources because it is not their information, they are passing it on. Wilcock consistently held that position. It also makes a huge difference if they explicitly say that it's merely a possibility that it will occur - as you yourself acknowledge, he said "IF this occurs".

You don't have a case, and certainly not the case you started out with but have now changed.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Malcram

Well, I'm not the ignorant here.

I'm not even going to tell you to search outside of ATS.

Just do little research in ATS itself. You'll find all the information you'll need. There has been like 5 or 6 threads every week about Wilcock.

You know, BEFORE he said that disclosure WOULD happen before Christmas, and nothing happened and his credibility went down the toilet.

I find it funny that people give so many credibility to someone that says that he is the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce.

Oh wait...That must be my arrogance speaking.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

reply to post by Malcram

Well, I'm not the ignorant here.

I'm not even going to tell you to search outside of ATS.

Just do little research in ATS itself. You'll find all the information you'll need. There has been like 5 or 6 threads every week about Wilcock.

I don't need to search ATS because ATS is not the original source. ATS is the source of the myth. I'm already familiar with exactly what Wilcock said. You aren't. You don't have a case, which is why you won't provide evidence for your claims.

You know, BEFORE he said that disclosure WOULD happen before Christmas, and nothing happened and his credibility went down the toilet.

Except that he didn't say that.

I find it funny that people give so many credibility to someone that says that he is the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce.

I never said I gave credibility to Wilcock. It's your credibility I'm questioning. I'm just pointing out Wilcock didn't actually say what you claim he said.

Just because I disagree with you doesn't mean I agree with Wilcock.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
If I made a prediction and it never came true, I'd shut my trap, but David just keeps on yappin. Some ats members are so gullible.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Malcram

Of course Wilcock is never going to guarantee it. If he did and was proven false he wouldn’t be making money anymore. He is living the life. Preaching to people, traveling around the world to luxurious hotels. Who wouldn’t want a life of that?

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
If I made a prediction and it never came true, I'd shut my trap, but David just keeps on yappin. Some ats members are so gullible.

What "prediction" did Wilcock make?

Can you provide evidence please?

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Malcram

I stand with the point that Wilcock is a complete hoax that keeps knocking on the beliefs that exist in Ufology, like with many other hoaxers through out the time.

I know this kind of stuff hurts ufology, because when people praise this morons, its their faces that end up in newspapers and in news programs, and in "experts" shows.

In the end, its them who represents us to the rest of the people.

And they are a complete bunch of morons, lunatics or simply marketing geniuses who profit from people that don't think for them-selfs.

Having said that, if you think I'm going to waste my time, giving fuel to a discussion about a person who I already believe has too much undeserved attention, then you're terribly mistaken.

And you're also mistaken about what you think that I know, or don't. Don't forget your place in ignorance, and don't claim to know more than what you do.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

David Wilcox in his own words brought us this information on coast to coast with George noory ust because he says its from an unamed source or insider does not excuse him ..

You see, you are already changing your claim. You previously said Wilcock "guaranteed" it.

You were wrong.

What you say now is quite different to what you claimed above. What remains the same however, is your determination to make your accusations stick. But the evidence doesn't support it. And you really don't need to post the audio or the transcript. I'm very familiar with them and have had this same debate several times.

It does make a difference - a world of difference - if someone informs us of things they say they have been told by sources because it is not their information, they are passing it on. Wilcock consistently held that position. It also makes a huge difference if they explicitly say that it's merely a possibility that it will occur - as you yourself acknowledge, he said "IF this occurs".

You don't have a case, and certainly not the case you started out with but have now changed.

I am determined to have a sensible conversation with people who actually want to debate topics .

you are very hostile for a person claiming to champion someone who spreads positivity.

in MY OPINION you cannot spurt all that information out on live radio , saying that your sources this and your sources that for 2 mins and slip an 'IF' in at the end...

My sources tell me the moon is made of green cheese ? .. IF you find out i am wrong you wont hold it against me right? after all its my unnamed sources telling me this .. but its TRUE!!!!

he says in the next part of the interview ............ when the TRUTH comes out...

he tells you his inside information then slips an 'IF' in at the end ..

I concede maybe i should not have said guaranteed ... it was more of an impression that he relays whilst imparting this inside info. i am big enough to admit this.

People Believe David 100% he gives them a scenario and tells people that it is the TRUTH after slipping in an 'IF'

One little 'IF' does not excuse the 20 wrong things he said in my opinion

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maddogkull
reply to post by Malcram

Of course Wilcock is never going to guarantee it.

Well then you disagree with Quantum Squirrel, who said of Wilcock:

Remember David disclosure in Nov / Dec guaranteed?

I do wish the people attacking Wilcock would at least stick to the same story. Although I suppose it doesn't really matter, as long as he's being attacked, right?

I he guarantees it, he's wrong, if he doesn't, he's wrong.

Hmm, I sense a pattern here.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak

What "prediction" did Wilcock make?

Can you provide evidence please?

look over there, it's an alien!

He claimed disclosure would happen in Jan.2010
now he had to make some corrections.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I do wish the people attacking Wilcock would at least stick to the same story.

How about Wilcock stop telling lies? Remember, there was no international nor domestic tv bookings for the disclosure like he claimed, that was just made up

Has any of his "predictions" come true? Any at all?

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Malcram

Wilcock stated on Coast 2 Coast that he KNEW the disclosure date, and he knew it was real. He said that it has been planed by the Obama administration and it was supposed to end by the end of "this year" (2009 at the time).

He said that he would not disclosure the exact date (well, mostly because he got it wrong on the first date he released, 27th Nov, with the Project Camelot, but he also says that he was afraid to get hurt for that, like, talking to a radio show isn't enough.) but that it would happen BEFORE Christmas or at least, BEFORE the end of the year.

Now, this wasn't a article from someone else that has been posted by him, like in the past.

This was a date, forward by him, which he claims that has been passed TO HIM by safe sources.

If that isn't enough for people to open their eyes, I don't know what it is.

EDITED TO ADD:

You know what happens when a project isn't finished on time, and the people who asked for it don't get what they want? The project is cancelled and handled to a company that has more credibility.

You know what happens when Wilcock fails a disclosure date, several times, and the people that were expecting it, and believe in him, don't get what they were expecting?

They bring more "fans" to the Wilcock circle, claiming that he is a victim of the system, and the people who saw the deadlines come and go, "just don't know what they are talking about".

Funny how things work.

[edit on 7/2/10 by Tifozi]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I am determined to have a sensible conversation with people who actually want to debate topics.

Great, me too. But you are changing your story, while still attempting to blame Wilcock for something...anything.

You are very hostile for a person claiming to champion someone who spreads positivity.

I'm being abrupt yes, probably because I've had this same debate several times, so I'm cutting to the chase and through the myth to the facts of exactly what was said. I have lost patience for false accusations and what people THINK he said.

in MY OPINION you cannot spurt all that information out on live radio , saying that your sources this and your sources that for 2 mins and slip an 'IF' in at the end...

You can't say "this is what I was told, it might well happen, it's a distinct possibility"? Why not?

My sources tell me the moon is made of green cheese ? .. IF you find out i am wrong you wont hold it against me right? after all its my unnamed sources telling me this .. but its TRUE!!!!

Except that Wilcock never said "IT"S TRUE!!!" if he had, you might have a case.

he says in the next part of the interview ............ when the TRUTH comes out...

Yeah, the truth about ETs. When it comes out. And?

he tells you his inside information then slips an 'IF' in at the end ..

He doesn't "slip it in". You pretend he said "IT"S TRUE!!!" and then added an 'If" at the end. He never said "IT"S TRUE!!!" or gave any such assurance. He told us what he had been told and said he thought it was a real possibility it could happen. So?

I concede maybe i should not have said guaranteed ... it was more of an impression that he relays whilst imparting this inside info. i am big enough to admit this.

Thanks, I just think with so many accusation flying about it's best to be accurate. I also concede I probably come across as hostile. That's not my intention. I've just been down this path a few times already. LOL

People Believe David 100% he gives them a scenario and tells people that it is the TRUTH after slipping in an 'IF'

He never said it was the "TRUTH". You're making this up.

One little 'IF' does not excuse the 20 wrong things he said in my opinion

What 20 things? I'd like to hear them. If we stick to the hard facts, we might get somewhere.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Wilcock stated on Coast 2 Coast that he KNEW the disclosure date, and he knew it was real. He said that it has been planed by the Obama administration and it was supposed to end by the end of "this year" (2009 at the time).

He said that he would not disclosure the exact date (well, mostly because he got it wrong on the first date he released, 27th Nov, with the Project Camelot, but he also says that he was afraid to get hurt for that, like, talking to a radio show isn't enough.) but that it would happen BEFORE Christmas or at least, BEFORE the end of the year.

Tifozi, why don't you give up on that 'disclosure date' and focus on the positive messages that David talks about...?....

Change can be good...

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

After reading your two posts I can say.....I like your sense of humor...

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Every time you repeat what you think he said, you get it wrong. Which is why I said you should provide direct evidence.

Quote him. But please don't keep posting your reinterpretations and misquotations. He said he knew the date that his insiders had told him. He recounted that they had said that it had been planned by the Obama administration. You are trying to pass these things off as his comments when he was consistently clear that he was repeating what he had been told.

He said that he would not disclosure the exact date (well, mostly because he got it wrong on the first date he released, 27th Nov, with the Project Camelot

He got it wrong? Are you saying that David disclosed the date, or Bill and Kerry? Get your facts right before you reply and don't accuse people of things they didn't do.

but that it would happen BEFORE Christmas or at least, BEFORE the end of the year.

No, he said that the date he had been told was before Christmas, he never said "it would happen".

The degree to which you are adding things and misquoting Wilcock is truly astounding. Do you have any interest in the facts whatsoever?

This was a date, forward by him, which he claims that has been passed TO HIM by safe sources.

No, it wasn't a date. He never gave a date for disclosure. Yes, he said the date - which he withheld - had been passed on to him (I'm not sure why you put 'to him' in bold. What is your point? More important is the phrase "passed on", as in, the info did not originate with him)

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Malcram

i don't pretend he says 'Its TRUE' before he says IF .. if you read my post it says he says its TRUTH in the NEXT part of the interview.

And yes its regarding his TRUTH about ET's etc , so what he is saying is i know the truth .. believe my truth .. after all its True right?

people its just a matter of time until i / someone shows you evidence of this Truth.. but it is the Truth.

If disclosure happens ( so it may never) it might be *insert random date/s*, because my inside info says so .. and remember i am telling you the Truth about the situation.. rinse and repeat for how long?

How can someone continue to live off his own personal truth without supplying any evidence at all .. i do not except chanelling msg's as evidence.

and yes i do believe in intelligent life elsewhere

lots of people will pay to go see David to listen to his 'Truth' without any facts at all ... and remember its not 'The theory of David Wilcox' that he is peddling it's 'The Truth as told by David Wilcox' if people believe him then they will believe him every time he announces such things. and this sort of power is open to abuse. and announced increasingly often.

Malcram is correct Bill and Kerry disclosed the date apparently .. but David did say before xmas and kept it slighlty more open ( possibly because he is more in the lime light?)

[edit on 7/2/10 by Quantum_Squirrel]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join