It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Latoya Jackson trying to tell us something?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
"They murdered my brother and they know who they are. It's not just Dr. Murray I promise you that. It's more people involved and they know exactly who they are and I'm going to let you guys know exactly what's happening, what's going on."

uk.news.yahoo.com...

Thoughts?

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Icecoldfm

Latoy has been gold digging her whole life.

This is just another way of Profiting off her brother.

Off his death this time, this woman is pond scum.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Well shes obviously upset that her brother has died! She will be going through denial... and I think thats probably why she is blaming everyone who was involved in trying to "Help" him.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Or maybe she found out something more sinister happened to MJ. After all if there were more than a few people involved there would have to be a reason why this happened?

Could MJ have been about to come out with some profound knowledge during his concert dates?

I have heard how he was trying to shed light on the conspiracy through his words and songs...

I think there is something developing here...
it will be interesting to see how it plays out

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I wonder who "they" are. I also wonder why she made that statement. Would that not make her a target as well?? Threatening to spill the beans? Why not provide all of the story with evidence all at same time? Plots are plotted and acted out everyday. But because this is Michael Jackson, the King of Pop, everybody gives a damn. Purpose of thread?

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
To see if there is a conspiracy afoot....

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
check out this link

Watch the whole thing

S&F

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

A Star to you Sean, as I agree with you. Latoya has lost her credibility long before the wardrobe malfuction!!!!

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by IceHappy

That was Janet Jackson not Latoya.

But Latoya Jackson is a money grabbing idiot who will say and do anything for money and some of her brothers limelight.

The whole family have shamelessly used Michaels death as a platform for fame and it's disgusting.

MJ will be spinning in his solid gold casket!

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I believe it was murder,Michael said in a recent interview that theres a conspiracy and that he couldnt say to much.

I also read or watched somewhere that he was gonna spill more in a July interview.

Just wish I would find them interviews because it does seem he was trying to tell us something because he kept saying a few things before he died,,,,was to much in my eyes,,cost him his life.

R.I.P Micheal

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

We can't just say shes worng or upset lets think about it, michael jackson was a mason and masons go hand and hand with the illuminati let it be told he was trying to tell us what's goin on in his music remember *They Don't really care about us* who is this *THEY* he speaks of? she sasys *THEY* know who they are... but do we???

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
All I Want To Say Is:

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by etrnal knowledge

michael jackson was a mason

Was he though?

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I believe Michael was trying to expose the masonic, and illuminati influence in the music industry, I think he was in it up to and including the Bad album, as there is much in the way subliminal s in the lyrics and in the video's, however when he recorded the album, Dangerous, the lyrics changed, and the album cover speaks for itself, showing much in the way of masonic influence, it was just after that album that came the first ridiculous claims of child molestation. which i believe was the start of trying to bring him down.

See the link below for a large version of the album cover image

[edit on 2,7,2010 by neo5842]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by neo5842

More baseless conjecture about nefarious influence in the music industry. Have you not figured out yet that the only thing important in the music industry is money? They don't even care about music any more!

You are looking for conspiracy without any reason to do so. Your bias is showing.

Back on topic: Latoya never really had all her screws tight, and she did just lose a brother. To claim this is evidence of anything, other than sadness, is unfounded.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
bias?

i take people at their word, be responsible for what you say. regardless of her emotional state she involves more than just one crocked dr. she blatently said "they" implying more than one person.

yes the music industry is about money but were not talking about the music industry, what were talking about is what someone has said.

and if you look at what was said, to conclude their is more afoot than meets the eye is not being biased, its called being aware.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   

You are taking far too much stock in her words. Far, far, far too much.

And my "bias" remark was not made to you.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Um . . . I think this sums it up appropriately . . . .

Definition

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Icecoldfm
Or maybe she found out something more sinister happened to MJ. After all if there were more than a few people involved there would have to be a reason why this happened?

Could MJ have been about to come out with some profound knowledge during his concert dates?

I have heard how he was trying to shed light on the conspiracy through his words and songs...

I think there is something developing here...
it will be interesting to see how it plays out

Forgive my ignorance...what actual conspiracy was he gonna shed light on?

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
It's quite possible Michael Jackson was silenced by an evil cabal of music lovers - they were happy when it seemed he had retired his cacophony, but now he was on the comeback trail! This was simply unacceptable - he had to be silenced!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join