It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are one of us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I had a really strange dream last night and wondered if it meant anything.

I can't really remember much of what happened, just snippets. I was standing on the summit of a tall mountain and all around me were others. The others were covered with snow but the one I was on was was just bare rock. I remember wondering why I was there and how to get home when a black cloud seemed to fly across the sky. I looked around for a place to hide and was hit straight in the stomach by a bolt of lightning, which made me shake and scream and eventually I guess I passed out. The next I remember is lying on soft grass near a large hill and a beautiful little stream, I put my hand on my stomach but couldn't feel any pain and when I looked up I saw some tall people (Like the LOTR elves) and smaller ones dressed in green and holding little weapons. They were all smiling and I got a message saying 'You are one of us". Thats all I remember, except that I've never had any dream like it before. Does anyone have any ideas at all what it can mean (Other than I really shouldn't stay online until 3am reading ATS threads
)

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
You're one of the ones connected with angelic assistance to help you recover from tragic events that come to pass.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Can you elaborate on that please ?
What kind of Angelic assistance and tragic events ? Is it something to do with all these end of the world scenarios floating around ?

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   
No particular scenario. I get quite a few similar type dreams where there is great suffering around me but I always manage to escape it. Angelic assistance, divine intervention, born with the ability to avoid or escape disaster are just a few ways I look at it.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Dream Interpretation:

1) Mountain peaks: they represent the High Self that each person carries inside of them--the part that is most connected with God and Truth and the Universe. Most everyday people have a layer of "snow" covering this High Self, which obscures it and numbs it--thus most mainstream people have a hard time believing in very real concepts such as the High Self, the power of intuition, and the unlimited power of the mind. But you on the other hand stand on a peak with no snow on it--you are very connected to your High Self, Spirit, and the spiritual/fantastic aspect of the Universe, and do not need "snow to obscure it or numb it.

2) Black cloud/Lightning bolt: The black cloud is the Source, and the lightning bolt is the Power. The Source will periodically visit you in dreams and give you another jolt of Power--this means that you are being taken up another level in Consciousness. Lightning is electricity is the Energy of the Universe, the energy that travels up your spine & through your chakras. After such a dream you might notice that your dreams seem more lucid, long, and you remember more of them; you might become more psychically sensitive; you might have some weird electrical problems around your house or work (esp. with computers) and also you might have moments when your body/spine/limbs feel a little "buzzed" with energy. If this happens to you, it is important that you do not numb it with medications or alcohol in an attempt to "get rid of it"--it will only make things wacky & bad for your body as the energy flow will be deformed by the drugs.

3) Being hit in the stomach by the bolt: This is the area of your solar plexus energy chakra. Google "solar plexus chakra" and get information about the properties of that particular chakra, because it has significance in your life right now.

4) Ending up in "Rivendell" w/the Elves: You have been taken from the realm of your peers in the material world and placed with your peers in the spiritual world. As with the elves in LOTR, these true peers of yours are very advanced, psychic, spiritually connected. They are another breed.

5) "You Are One Of Us": Confirmation of your true nature.

There is a small percentage of the population who are more open-minded, spiritually-connected, sensitive than the rest of the population; they have the highest level of latent/manifest psychic ability; their dreams are usually more lucid, llonger, and containing more universal/spiritual information; and they are usually interested in topics such as religion, the paranormal, the occult, UFOs, mythology. When they have their "chosen" dreams, the usual scenario is that they are among a group of their peers in the material world, the peers cannot "see" or be "in touch" with something, but only the dreamer can. The peers might be literally blind, wearing dark glasses, have a covering over their face, have their vision obscured by tall grass, or some other symbolic scenario. And yet the dreamer can see/have a connection directly and unobstructed.

Hope this helps.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Thank you for that, Cassie. Your interpretation fits exactly with what is going on in my life right now. Also I am very interested in the subjects you mentioned.
Sen5e, I've always felt somewhat protected too. Maybe its because I have something to do in the future. Only time will tell I suppose.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Midnight Raven
when I looked up I saw ... smaller ones dressed in green and holding little weapons.

You already know what I'm going to say
They sound like Pixies to me.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I think many people don't realize how precious spiritual protection is. Without it, you have no physical protection.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Midnight Raven
They were all smiling and I got a message saying 'You are one of us". Thats all I remember, except that I've never had any dream like it before. Does anyone have any ideas at all what it can mean (Other than I really shouldn't stay online until 3am reading ATS threads
)
I thought you might find this article interesting to read. He pretty much describes the same situation about some beings saying, "you are one of us". I found it pretty interesting.

article

[Edited on 11-6-2004 by IMMORTAL]

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Immortal,
This article blew my mind; thanks for linking it. The website is cool, too.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Wow. That was one interesting article, Immortal. Thanks for posting it. It seems as if Dr Lilly was able to detach his mind by using Ketamine in a way that he went astral. Maybe the ECCO and SSI are astral entities, as well as being extraterrestrials. As for the 'You are one of us' comment at the end of the article, I honestly shivered when I read that. I'm definitely going to read more about this and try to remember my dreams more often. Thanks.

top topics

join