It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Learn from the Butterfly - We Must Metamorphosise or Die!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
[A metaphor which has flipped a switch after watching this video with Bruce Lipton ]

The butterfly is one of the most interesting species in existence. In starts as a land based animal and metamorphosises into an air based one. They even sometimes mimic other species in their markings to ensure better chances of survival. One of the more interesting parts of the butterfly's transformation is that we can apply the same principles to restructuring modern society!

Before I begin it would be good if you took the mindset that we are part of a fractal and that the nature of our geometry is a case of as above so below, so that with for example the human body, every cell is a representative of the whole, even to the extent of containing the same genetic program of the whole. Just as one piece of a hologram contains a picture of the whole hologram from which is came from.

Now apply the 'principle' of a fractal to a society where every cell acts in the interests of a common goal, every cell acts in the interests of the whole, and every cell has purpose.

Somehow due to society having adopted a Darwinian mindset and belief system, evolution in real terms has not happened, iow there has been no resurgence of the species, no flowering or transformation has yet taken place. Darwinism taught us its a dog eat dog world and that survival of fitness wins the battle, and that its just about survival. Now see how this thinking is present in modern aspirations to be top gun or top dog in business, now apply that same thinking to corporations wanting to have the strongest presence in the marketplace. Often manipulating and lying to their consumers (through adverts, falseness etc) in order to gain an upper hand amongst other competitors.

So many are starting to see that a Darwinian mindset applied to society as it has been is not only damaging but is more about the self and elevating the self or company often at the expense of others. Some bells may well be going off now and you might be thinking how a Darminian 'global' mindset would be very apt for a secret society hell bent on world domination and control!

So how as a fractal can we rejoin the hologram and be harmonic again? Well one fundamental insight into the transformation of the butterfly is that during the stage of metamorphosis where the caterpillar cells are fighting to stay stay alive, it is only until the suicide cells come along (called Apoptosis) with the knowledge of flight that the changes come along and you have the emergence of the butterfly.

So perhaps we need to collapse the old institutions (cells) within society in order that the new (Apoptosis) cells can stream through the knowledge of the non-material world or potential world ie one of flight/ elevation/ evolution or simply the new way. This would be good for society no doubt and steer us away from the old sterile way of thinking and pave the way for using what we know (inc the sciences) and FULLY utilising that with A COMMON GOAL not based on Darwinian theory but based on a holographic one*.

End thought: We must metamorphosise as a world or die.

*For those of you seeking for info on the nature of our reality being holographic I suggest you read 'The holographic universe' by Michael Talbot and look upNassim Haramein who is applying science and history to create a very clear and concise geometric model of space time which is fractal based.

[edit on 7-2-2010 by pharaohmoan]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
The crows outside for the past month have been warning anyone who will listen that there is death everywhere.. because people who live by the powerlines won't change.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by thaknobodi

Mmm, not quite sure what you mean here!

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Forgive me if I don't fully understand your drift, but I will try to contribute to the extent that I comprehend your message.

I consider myself to have evolved (metamorphosed?) personally. There was a time when my purpose and motivation revolved around material gain. At some point, I can't even say when or why, these things lost their importance and I am largely indifferent about things (eg. having the new car, being stylish, decorating my home, etc.) that mattered a great deal to me at one time.

I suspect that this is generally the case as people grow older. My own young adult children are where I was with respect to materialism when I was their age. They are acquainted with my present-day set of ideals, but certainly don't buy into them. Unless society succeeds in convincing everyone, regardless of age, gender, race ...you name it...to buy into whatever concept you propose that will advance mankind according to your fractal process, I just don't see it happening.

What I see taking place is that for every older person who gets over the materialism hurdle, there is a young materialistic person taking their place. One balances out the other, but there is no net progression.

This is not to criticize your view in any way as I only understand this profound concept at a very superficial level. I guess what I'm trying to say is that unless humankind/society is metamorphosing simultaneously and as a whole, how would any evolution, spiritual or otherwise, take place? What kind of an event do you envision as being our 'apoptotic' moment?

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoneGrey
This is not to criticize your view in any way as I only understand this profound concept at a very superficial level. I guess what I'm trying to say is that unless humankind/society is metamorphosing simultaneously and as a whole, how would any evolution, spiritual or otherwise, take place? What kind of an event do you envision as being our 'apoptotic' moment?

That's a very good question. In truth I don't know, I don't think anyone can say for sure what might be the catalyst for such an event.

Appart from the butterfly I can think of no other example where we see the fruits of evolution taking shape, for some reason and for the most part the evolution of various species remains hidden from view. Maybe fruition of the human species takes place after death I don't know. I'd like to think that as a bare minimum as a society we assist such a process of doing everthing possible to enable exploration and realisation of the self.

So yes perhaps the catalyst for such an event would entail an embracing of the individual within an organism/organisation that releases the full potential of the individual so rather than the individual being at the whim of the collective rather the emphasis shifts to allow possitive contribution towards a common newly realised goal thats fits into a holographic framework, ie one of true progression.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
this is an awsome thread, oh and i want to help you with your project but i cant ye im pretty bussy, i just want to post to keep your thread as a reminder.

new topics

top topics

join