It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sunday Matinee "1997 Conspiracy Theory" 2.0 hrs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
www.veoh.com...

I think its just interesting how many things we are still going in circles over.
* you have to use their player to see the whole movie. install then uninstall after.
run a one care scan - just because

www.veoh.com...

[edit on 7-2-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

How weird is that ?

I was just browsing down the list of threads and I literally thought about Mel Gibson as the conspiracy nut ... and wondered how many we really have on here ... then BOOM
... your thread leaps out at me.

Do you think 'they' were reading my mind ?

Are you one of 'them' ?

Gotta love the synchronicity ... it's a great film and whilst it's purpose is to poke fun at those who believe there are conspiracies at play ... I think it serves to add credence to the possibilities ... love it !

I'm going to watch this later. Thanks

Woody

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

No, but politicians dont want to shake hands with me, after I tell them what they were thinking.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
its a great movie, but like a lot of others there is a lot of truth in it, but i believe they are put there deliberately, so when some one says something like, did you know fluoride is bad for you, people can say you watch to many movie's. very cleaver really.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
If you like "Conspiracy Theory" with Mel Gibson, his latest movie "Edge of Darkness" has a similar theme. It's got a HUGE conspiracy in the story line, which is part of the twist. I won't say what it is, but it's right up ATS's alley.

new topics

top topics

join