It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Princess Diana and John F Kennedy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Found this old post by Hunting Veritas on ATS and think it deserves to resurface.

How quickly people forget.

Originally posted by Odium
Another Piece of an already complex puzzle

ABC

For years now, I have read report after report saying Princess Diana was killed off by the "Shadow Government" her death has fueled these theories just as JFK Jr's. have but for years now no real reason has surfaced until this - now.

Could this be the possible reason?

John F. Kennedy Jr. was killed off for whatever he knew and could this have been passed along to Princess Diana? What do people make of the story?

Well from what I can tell JFK was assassinated by the evil empire banks as he wanted to remove the Federal Reserves power to create money and loan money at interest. 'They' didn't take too kindly to this action......

Well I'm guessing, not sayings its true but I would guess Diana was killed for 2 reasons.

Reason #1. She was killed in a tunnel where sacrifaces were made to the Goddess Diana. So it could be a sacrificial ritual killing.

Reason #2. She was killed to clear the path for camilla to marry charles.

I don't know why the driver decided to take the longer route???

Did you know the car just happen to hit the 13th pillar. Just a coincidence.

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=1510415#pid1510415

As a update there is a news video link below. It appears that some new information has come out that shows that the Conspiracy Theorists were right all along.

www.youtube.com...

The link below is really interesting as it goes into a first hand account of a family that was there when JFK was shot just a few feet away from them.

About that time, the Presidential car was turning the corner right there at the School Book Depository, and almost came to a stop as it turned the corner... and about that time there were two explosions. They sounded like fireworks and - to my memory - there were some kind of feathers or confetti or something, uh, stirred around the car. The limousine driver and the guy in the front seat almost - momentarily - stopped the car and he turned his head and everything was alright, so he turned back and proceeded to come on down toward us.

The car was moving very slowly. Then there was another explosion - seemed to me like it was maybe 200 feet from the corner. And it didn’t register, exactly. But the car kept coming and picking up a little speed. Then, we were right there at the car - maybe 25 feet from it. Connally appeared to be bending over - in retrospect, he’d probably been hit. Nell was looking at him. At just about that time, another explosion and, you could just see Kennedy’s head - his forehead - literally explode.

Whatever hit him, I would feel, hit from the back...for his blood and brain matter went forward. His body went forward, and...his body went forward and to his left. And he was sitting on Jackie’s right. As it went forward and to the left, there was a lot of gore and he kind of fell over onto Jackie and she jumped up. Almost got her knees or feet on the seat rather than on the floor; about that same instant the driver turned his head around and saw that Kennedy was a mess.

At this same time, there was a relatively short Secret Service fellow kind of trotting along at the left rear of the car - there was another at the right rear. But the fellow at the left rear reacted quickly, and came up to the rear of the car and jumped on the bumper. At about the same time, Jackie was up on the seat and the driver turned around and he gave the foot pedal the gas. And the car just suddenly lurched forward. This movement threw Jackie almost out of the rear end. The Secret Service guy, who was now up on the left rear of the car, contained her and held her down and the car took off with she and he both in it - he’s holding on and she got back in the seat somehow...

source: web.archive.org...

The two people above were very rare indeed. They had accumulated power and yet were still IMO "didn't let that power rot them like it has so many others.

Both were able to influence people and both of their deaths created a hugh heartache for humanity.

Both had really botched up "investigations" and both in death proved to me at least there are real powers that the average person has no comprehension of.

It also gives us a very special, secret pleasure to see how unaware the people around us are of what is really happening to them. —Adolph Hitler
Those conspiracies that are too incredible to be believed, are by the same right, those which most often succeed.----Marshall McLuhan, philosopher

There are two views of history: (1) History happens by accident or (2) It is planned. The general public is taught that history happens by accident. However, the upper echelons... know that history is planned. ----R.E. McMaster, Jr.---Educator

[edit on 7-2-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Princess Diana Was Killed for Planning to Expose Senior Brits Involved in the Land Mine Trade

Diana, Princess of Wales was killed because she planned to expose senior members of the British arms trade involved with land mines, a leading lawyer claimed today.

Michael Mansfield QC, who represented Mohamed al-Fayed in the inquest into the death of his son Dodi and the former royal, said Diana claimed she had an 'exposure diary' in which she was going to unmask the people most closely involved with the British manufacturing of land mines.

He told the Hay Festival in mid Wales: 'I think everyone remembers she raised the profile of the land mines.

'Everybody is aware that the British involvement in the arms trade, particularly land mines, is and was a huge vested interest.

Mr Mansfield said there is a missing box of papers which could contain crucial information.

He said: 'Nobody really knows what was in it. The box exists but when it was opened there was nothing in it and everybody has forgotten what was in it.

'I don't know what was in it. It is said there were papers in there, it may have been the diary or notebook she was keeping in relation to the arms trade or it may be other correspondence between the royal family and herself.'

British lawyer Michael Mansfield believes the crash that killed Princess Diana was 'more than a mere accident'Mr Mansfield said he believed the car crash in Paris in 1997 was 'more than a mere accident' when he first heard about it

Source: www.sott.net...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b7fe1540ec0c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Why did she hit the 13th pillar? It wasnt driver error I will say that. He didnt have anything to do with it.

new topics

join