It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about the Military Industrial Complex and our Thirst for Oil

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Hello. I havn't been on here in a while, and I had a question for the researchers on here. I'm writing a story for a magazine over in LA, and I needed to know a couple of things. Sorry for my ignorance, but I can't find this information anywhere.

First: Can someone specify how many people in office - either Congress or Executive - are paid by the major military corporations...Boeing, Halliburton, Lockheed Martin, etc. Is it all of them? Some? Can someone help me out with this question? Point me in the right direction?

Second: What's the situation with the Oil in Iraq? Who are the major producers (meaning companies) and who's making the most money? Is there a conjunction between the Defense arm of the US - which of course there is - and the Corporations digging the Petro?

Please help me out with these questions, I'm writing an article for Cannabis Times and I need a few solid pieces of evidence before I put it down on paper.

P.S. Don't just say "go here" or "check out this movie" NO! I asked YOU...you if can't help me out, then don't bother responding. Thank you very much.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
All I have to say, and it pains me to say it , is that everyone is into money - that is the cause of wars.

It is disgusting, and I hope your generation wll put it right and save the planet.

Otherwise, we are stuffed.

new topics

join