It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Crashes Into FBI Building to Destroy 'Mind-Reading' Device

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Man Crashes Into FBI Building to Destroy 'Mind-Reading' Device

www.switched.com

The 36-year-old Minnesotan crashed his car through what he believed to be the FBI building in Minneapolis. As it turns out, it was just the University of Minnesota Public Health building...The real FBI building is at 111 Washington Ave. S in Minneapolis. The Public Health building, on the other hand, is at 1110 Washington Ave. S.
Sergeant Jesse Garcia told KSTP TV that Kromer "thought some computers were affecting his mind and was going to drive his truck into the building to destroy them."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
This person may have been a target of remote mind control.

Around the time my harassment began I thought the FBI was investigating me since among other things my memories were being jogged and manipulated. The psychological distress was so bad I was prepared to go to the local field office and confess my life story to get it to stop ('to tell them everything' however insignificant). Part of the interrogation process was to get me to believe myself a latent criminal or in other words a 'liability'.

www.switched.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 7-2-2010 by tmk81]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
He thought a computer was affecting his mind?
And he added a zero to the address?

Maybe he was right.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by tmk81

After reviewing another article I found the actual address to be 1100 Washington Ave. S. which can be verified from the Epidemiology Clinical Research Center website. Both switched.com and the local news KSTP apparently misreported this fact although the ECRC building spans the entire block to 1200. What is interesting is that the Army High Performance Computing Research Center (AHPCRC) had a lab at this location at least several years ago [1]. Also the address of the FBI Minneapolis Headquarters is 111 Washington Avenue South, Suite 1100.

[edit on 7-2-2010 by tmk81]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
And this is what happens when you cant close the ATS window every now and then...

new topics

top topics

join