It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nazi Bell - Doomsday Weapon

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by metamagic

Boy that is an excellent question. The answer is that it is simply WW II continued only instead of the caucasus they now want the whole world.

The Bell is a rather tame technology compared to the Death Stars which I covered in another thread. With the deeath stars they could fry the entire planet like the Ordovician extinction.

You see you are dealing with the traditional Nazi paranoia about overpopulation brought on by their failure in operation Barbarosa due to the sheer numbers of the Red Army. So their first goal before they bring in their offworld invasion fleet is to reduce the earth's population to a manageable number for them and to get rid of the nukes so you don't blow up their spacecraft and to get rid of the guns because even fake genetically engineered aliens can be killed with shotguns.

Now their underminions they tell them that we have to reduce the world's population to save the planet [chuckle].

But they don't want anybody knowing they are doing this so they do it all invisbly - climate collapse, HIV, nuclear war, its all supposed to seem just a natural consequence of prior events. And believe me they have tried time and again but failed. Global warming was supposed to be to such state at the end of the 70's that several billion people would have been dead.

Unfortunately now their plans will begin to suceeed. I usually don't inject religion into these discussions but I have to conclude that God has been protecting us against them and he not going to be protecting us any longer so people had better get straight with Jesus right now.

What they have done to the climate is probably beyond fixing. Fortunately Mumbai didn not trigger the India-Pakistan nuclear war they had hoped for which would have according to models caused significant climate change and severe crop reduction. I think they now saw that they don'd need to because the climate is about to go haywire.

How did it happen. Well Kammler held the doomsday weapon and used it to blackmail the US into compliance. If Kammler said to say the UFOs were aliens then thats what they were. Of course Dulles at CIA was at the epcenter and probably directly involved in the secret treaty. He started area 51 in 1955. There was a nexus in naval intelligence and this is probably what William Cooper came across. This was because Forrestal (who had an assisted suicide in 1949) had to be read in for operation High Jump in 1946. From that sprange Oswald's involvement being a Marine at Atsugi where Gehlens organization trained him to penetrate the USSR and give them the info to shoot down Powers U-2 because they wanted to keep Geheln as the sole source for Soviet intelligence. The Air Force had to be read in after Roswell. IN time the entire US intelligence community and government was being directed at the highest levels by the Nazis and it became their proxy robot for carrying out their agenda in the world.

Sorry, have to break for the superbowl.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Here is an Interview about "The Bell" aka. "Die Glocke" with
Igor Witkowski
The interview was held in English, the rest is in german i think.
Haven't yet looked at it completely

Part 1
Part 2

[edit on 7-2-2010 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO]

[edit on 8-2-2010 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Now we have reached the point where there is almost no more history left, only fantasy, and I don't deal in that.

Rainer Fröbe is the worlds foremost authority on Hans Kammler. It was people like you, that make up lies and perpetuate falsehoods that have kept his work out of the public. What a shame.

It seems to me that your whole theory relies on Weitkowski, something that gives the whole thing...well.. the air of a hoax...

From what I picked up from your posts... May I ask.. If your conjectures are true.. would the Henge still show traces of radioctivity today if the Bell was the device you imagine?
Answering that question would really help-. thanks.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Just to give people some historic perspective on this. Jakob Sporrenberg was a german war criminal who got caught by the brits at the end of the war in norway. after interrogating him they sent him to poland for trial - where he, so Witkowski claimed, spilled the beans about Nazi Wonder Weapons (he didn't say anything to the brits about that even though they interrogated him repeatedly).

THat was 1946.

In 2000, Witkowski writes a book and claims that he has seen "secret documents" provided to him by an "unnamed polish intel source" that portray the testimony of Sporrenberg from some 50 years back. Mysteriously, Witkowski is the only one ever to come about these "secrets" - when historians like Fröbe searched for the alleged Sporrenbeg testimony they found zilch, nada, nothing.

Just remind yourself that this is exactly the same situation as with the Philadelphia Experiment: In the end the whole tangible reality of the story is within the claims one sole guy made, without even being able to prove his own involvment in the events.

Well. It's rubbish; or like others say:

"

The origin, and only evidence of the story, lies solely on Witkowski's testimony of seeing secret transcripts of Sporrenberg's interrogation and his comments on it. These documents have never been made public and Witkowski claims that he was only allowed to transcribe them and was not allowed to make any copies. No other evidence has come to light.

"

[edit on 8-2-2010 by NichirasuKenshin]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by NichirasuKenshin

My understanding is that the steel rebar in the henge shows radioactivity constent with heavy neutron bombardment.

Witkowski also provided this author with more information that was not available when his book was published. Rainer Karlsch, a German historian who recently published a book in Germany on Hitler's nuclear program, also 'Mentioned in his book that a team of physicists from a German university (in Giessen has carried out a lot of research in Ludwikowice, namely in (the Henge). The result is such that there are isotopes in the construction (in the reinforcement), which can only be the result of irradiation by a strong beam of neutrons, thus that there must have been some kind of device accelerating ions, rather heavy ones. It could be calculated what was the intensity of the radiation in 1945 and generally it was very high.' "In other words, whatever had been tested at the Henge - and there is every indication that it was the Bell - it not only required a sturdy structure to keep it down but also it gave off strong, heavy, radiation."[21]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWizard

here you have a report of someone who went to the henge with a geiger counter (W/pics).... nothing there.

I have done the same thing about 2006 but I didn't posess a Geiger counter myself. I could bite my ass for that one as I could have corroborated the fact that there is NO UNUSUAL RADIATION on any part of that site.

www.bielek-debunked.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   

As I already have pointed out many posts before, Karlsch has retracted most of the claims he made in "Hitlers Bombe." Karlsch now agrees that "Für und Wider HItlers Bombe " is the definite account of the german nuclear program since all documents discovered in the last 20 years are discussed within.

Now short of Heiko Peterman you have used about every meagre source there is for this claim. And Peterman is just another victim of the KGB or its successor.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Let me point out a couple of other things.

First, Eisnstiens final letter to FDR was a letter of introduction for Leo Szilard, the father of the doomsday weapon.

hypertextbook.com...

Why would it be so important that the presideent meet with the US father of the doomsday weapon?

As I got interested I found an article in which around 1945 or 1946 they were injecting automobile accident vicitms that thy knew were dying with radiation injections to see the effect. Now what national security rationale would justify that? I am sorry I have been unable to find the link but I probably could if I had to.

You see the Nazis furnished the carrot of their advanced technology and paperclip scientists and the stick of the doomsday weapon (of course they kept saucers and mind control to themselves). But FDR was in no position to even judge the credibility of Kammlers threat, thus the crash program.

FDR faced an incredible dilemma. If he was wrong and Kammler wasn't bluffing and he did not agree to the Nasi terms of the secret treaty then he would have sentenced 200 million Americans to a horrific death. So FDR had to buy time and allow the Nazis to go to Argentina and antarctica and believe he could deal with them later once the answers were known.

And that was the decision that led to our present situation. IMHO.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Yes but why did Karlsch retract? Who pressured him?

And where did Witkowski acquire his deep knowledge of nuclear physics to spin such a yarn if it is indeed a yarn?

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Anyone can say they went there with a gieger counter.

Who knows if they did or not?

Of course thinking about it it is unlkely that the iron would be radioactive.

The way I would approach it is to look at isotopic abundances of the Carbon in the rebar sort of like carbon dating because carbon has long lived isotopes and iron does not. There might be some trace elements in the iron that might light up for a long enough time.

I'd look for Ca-41 in the cement. Its produced by neutrons but you are not going to get much radiation off of it because its got a 103,000 year half life. Hopefully you could detect by activation analysis like with Carbon 14. You'd also want to look at Si-32 with a 170 half life but since its made by cosmic ray spallation of argon I don't even know whether the thorium neutrons would even make it.

So the up# is, it doesn't really appear there would be much detectible residual radiation. The activated species either decay too rapidly or have such large half lives that that don't spin off much radiation.

You would have to do a fairly involved nuclear forensics of the test site to really make a determination and I would think the carbon isotopes in the rebar would be the place to start.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Karlsch retracted because he realized that he would lose his standing as a historian if he wouldn't retract. Most of the claims in "hitlers bomb" were so badly sourced and so twisted and displayed in such a dishonest way that there was a large discussion about giving him the Irving treatment.. IMO any historian that goes to these lows just to sell books deserves the Irving treatment..

I was still a student when "Hitlers Bombe" came out and I had a first hand view of the academic debate as I have studied under some eimnent profs who were on the attacking side of the argument... Today there is even the saying "I have pulled a Karlsch" among german-speaking historians.. It was really a really big thing.. Like the fake Hitler-Diaries, at least as big as that in Academic circles..

So yeah, that's how I know this story from the bottom up.

But if they are not historians, such as Farrell, Cook, Witkowski I don't really care much, since they do not hurt my profession...
As I don't really care much about the accuracy of your claims, I just thought I'd might help point out some rough parts of your theory.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   

As I said, I don't believe Witkowski is spinning a yarn - I think the KGB spinned it for him and they happily let him distribute it.

As for his nuclear knowledge, I wouldn't know, but the physicists I studied with all said that Farrels/Witkowski socalled physics are pure fiction and are even more intellectually dishonest than the mathematics of Hoagland and Wilcock. But that's just what they say. I'd never dispute that there could be such a thing a unconvential science. There's just no hard evidence for it.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   

The problem with your conjecture is, why would the KGB want to put out such a tale about Kammler 50 years after the fact? I have even said that its possible the KGB was using Witkowski as a mouthpice or maybe it would be the FSB but why? What could they hope to achieve other than letting the world know the truth. They are far better at fabrication than being so cryptic.

The other problem is that I have never said I support Farrell's conjectures of the physics of the Bell in fact my interpretation is completely the opposite of mine so trying to use Farrell to bash my theory is of no import.

You seem to naively think what is written in the history books about science is true. I thnk the recent release of the climategate emails shows that science itself has become a governmental tool. And when you dig into the murky past of black and hidden projects purposeful obfuscaton and cloakcing of the truth is the general tenor of the beast.

What convinces me more than anything is that there had to be a good reason that the Nazi party was not included in the German surrender agreement and the Paperclip scientsits were not sufficient to justify that omssion. There had to be something more. And Die Glcoke fits that bill.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Ah yes, "Irving treatment" ... its all clear to me now.

Of course that is an even deeper and darker secret than the Bell is it not, where even I fear to tread? But I do know.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   

What I am saying is not conjecture; the KGB did spread the lie that HItler survived the war (on direct orders from Stalin) and the KGB did spread the ideas of Nazi-Ufos. These are known, documented facts. Please don't call them conjecture.
As for your inquiring after the motive: As long as one can show that it has happened, one does not need to be able to show why it happened. Regarding this, I am in the opposite position than you since all you give is a why, but no means to figure out the if.
But if you need a motive, Andropov once said that they were always interested in psyching the strength of Hitler and Nazi Germany as they believed this would make their acheivment in WW2 look greater.
Just don't forget that the KGB fabricating stuff that comes very closely to what you are talking about is documented, so I have my suspicions.

I didn't want to bash your theory, as I have not enough knowledge in physics to make up my own mind about it. All I said was that if it's anything like Farrels, Hoaglands or Wilcocks, I won 't be able to buy it. If not, maybe you're right.

History, done by a good historian, is always an intergral-like nearing to the truth. "Für und Wider Hitlers Bombe" as well as Fröbe's articles on Kammlers life are the definite accounts since they incoroporate ALL known documents. As a historian, there's not much more you can do.

Climategate does not show that science is a government tool. Climategate shows that there are scientists who have such a strong belief in their data and conclusions that they are ready to lie in order to promote that data and conclusions. But this is a very faulty analogy, the second one you made.
Climategate goes far in showing that in the end the sources count, not what people say about them.

And can you please explain this part to me:

Nazi party was not included in the German surrender agreement and the Paperclip scientsits were not sufficient to justify that omssion. There had to be something more.

IMO, by 1945, the Party had lost all significance short of Bormann and his Stab. What do you mean when you say they were not included? What evidence do you base your statement on? IMO, the Nazi Party were the first to get all the # from the Americans, as they were the defined enemy. Only later did the priority change to SD, RSHA; SS, and EG.

Seems your mixing fact with speculation, or fiction. Although I wouldn't dispute the possibility of Kammler surviving the war, much else of what you write seems implausible to me.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Always hyping the Russians like Gehlen, eh. Why would the Soviets want to say Hitler escaped. They are the ones that invaded Berlin and allegedly found his burned body?

The surrender agreement with Germany is in Farrell's book Nazi international. It is compared side by side with the Japanese agreement.

As far as the climategate scientists, see my thread on the Death Stars which I believe the Nazis are using to zap the earth to produce artifical global warming in support of a one world government. You see they never got over Barbarossa and would make damned sure they reduced global population levels before they invaded the earth.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Let's not be redundant, ok? It is a proven historical fact that Stalin ordered the KGB to spread the legend that Hitler escaped the bunker. As this is established the motivation for this order is something that doesn't really matter. Nonetheless I gave you a possible explanation by someone who was once the chief of the KGB. More than that I can not offer but I would have to stress again that not knowing the motivation of the order does not say anything about the existence of the order.
I keep pushing this because it is generally viewed as very significant to the topic.

That the Allies demanded a different form of surrender from the Japanese as they did from the germans is something that is generally known and has been explained by many sources.
The claim that somehow the Nazi party was excluded from the surrender or that the party as a whole was somehow precluded from enemy status is not backed by any evidence I know of (rather to the contrary) - and you didn't give me anything that would make me believe otherwise.

And to the third point I can't add anything. It is pure speculation, you're entitled to that. But IMO there are some serious flaws in this line of thinking. One of the points being that they are darn unsuccessful with depopulating if that is their goal. They've had 60 years with their high-tech and didn't even start to depopulate. I wouldn't fear them.

You have inspired me to make a thread about Farrel's astounding leaps of logic. I am rather surprised that he has this near-gospel status on this board when he has gotten so many things so blatantly wrong.

Still, your interpretation of the material is one of the most entertaining I have came across.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever that the Nazi Party would not be included in the surrender unless they had already worked out a deal ahead of time.

Personally I think that the deal was worked out well before the Normandy invasion and thats why Nazis purposely missed the invasion locattion. I think that they were reconoitering New Schwabenland for a secret base perhaps as early as 1942 aftter the Soviets launched operation Uranus snf surrounded the sixth army. Bormann allegedly headed the evac plan per Farrell.

A nunatak in the Muhlig-Hoffman range was selected and a crew in a Vril craft then landed and cleared the runway and workers were then brought in on the Amerikabombers which had a 7,000 mile range and 39 of which were found in Norway.

The one thing that puzzles me is why Norway. It played a picotal role in the submarine evacuations and the bomber evacs as well. Could it be that the allies allowed them to use Norway as part of the deal to protect against bombing and the Soviets?

My personal belief is that God is protecting us against the Nazis plans or 4 billion would be dead already. But now that protection is being withdrawn and these plans will succeed but not in the manner the Nazis intended but will go far beyond and will create an accidental geoengineered apocalypse.

I have seen a UFO myself so you will not convince me they are not real. Nick Cook has dug into the national archives to find pilot reports of the fu fighters which is original source material. These fu fighters would have used the UFO propulsion technology and would have been "sky mines." It appears the Nazis were attempting to use these to electromagnetically zap bombers (they could have made them explosive but then they could be used only once whereas a zapper sky mine could take down bomber after bomber).

I enjoy Farrell immensely. If you are not a paid Nazi disinfo shill I would suggest you read The Nazi International and particularly the McKearney encounter which was based on contemporary newspaper accounts.

I think the idea of Nazi science is probably off. Face it, the Germans virtually founded twentieth century physics so it would seem one would almost have to prove the negative that they did not develop an a-bomb. I do not believe that all the smart scientists were Jews and when they left the Germans went stupid.

Personally I think saucer drives are much simpler than we have been led to believe.

[edit on 8-2-2010 by MrWizard]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

My last reply to you, as you are boring me.

"It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever that the Nazi Party would not be included in the surrender unless they had already worked out a deal ahead of time."

But they were.

"A nunatak in the Muhlig-Hoffman range was selected and a crew in a Vril craft then landed and cleared the runway and workers were then brought in on the Amerikabombers which had a 7,000 mile range and 39 of which were found in Norway."

The " Vril airicraft" is not reality it is just a figment of misinformed imaginations. If not, there would be evidence for its existence.

"The one thing that puzzles me is why Norway. It played a picotal role in the submarine evacuations and the bomber evacs as well. Could it be that the allies allowed them to use Norway as part of the deal to protect against bombing and the Soviets?"

The only reason for Norway to be involved in the story is norsk hydro rjukan.

"My personal belief is that God is protecting us against the Nazis plans or 4 billion would be dead already. But now that protection is being withdrawn and these plans will succeed but not in the manner the Nazis intended but will go far beyond and will create an accidental geoengineered apocalypse."

That's nice but that's just your fantasy.

"have seen a UFO myself so you will not convince me they are not real. Nick Cook has dug into the national archives to find pilot reports of the fu fighters which is original source material. These fu fighters would have used the UFO propulsion technology and would have been "sky mines." It appears the Nazis were attempting to use these to electromagnetically zap bombers (they could have made them explosive but then they could be used only once whereas a zapper sky mine could take down bomber after bomber)."

There were UFO sightings long befoe the Nazis came around.

"I enjoy Farrell immensely. If you are not a paid Nazi disinfo shill I would suggest you read The Nazi International and particularly the McKearney encounter which was based on contemporary newspaper accounts."

Farrell is an amateur that makes so many mistakes that he is regarded as a joke - albeit a curious one - by anyone with knowledge of the sources of his claims. Most of his misconceptions stem solely from his relying on hydrick's obscure text that has no scientific merit at all, pure conjecture. Read my thread it'll be here soon.

And I can't be a Nazi disinfo shill. I work for the jews, stupid! Others already figured that one out.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"I think the idea of Nazi science is probably off. Face it, the Germans virtually founded twentieth century physics so it would seem one would almost have to prove the negative that they did not develop an a-bomb. I do not believe that all the smart scientists were Jews and when they left the Germans went stupid."

No they did not. In fact, most of the really gifted physiscians fled nazi germany. What they had left was a superb generation of highly educated engineers who took principles from 19th century physics and implemented them for high-end apllications for the war effotrt. The master theoreticians weren't Germans, certainly not after 1940.

And no - no one needs to prove a negative. If it is Farrel's or your contention that the Nazis had the A-bomb then one of you better come up with some evidence for it, and not just fantasy and conjecture.

Thank you! Have a nice time!

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Sorry to bore you.

I was really getting a kick out of your ludicrous propositions.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join