It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glen Beck and The Antichrist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Check this video out with Glen Beck talking about the Antichrist, I found i to be quite interesting see what you think.

He is talking about Iran Abamjad how ever you spell it the president being the antichrist.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by slipknotrules2009

Yes, very interesting.
This could be the beginning of the end. (Great Tribulation)
But who IS the Antichrist ?
Vladimir Putin ?
Kin Jong Il ?
Mahmoud Achmadinejad ?
Hugo Chavez ?

I'm thinking.... MMmm, MMmm, MMmm BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA !

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
"slipknot..."

It is the clear doctrine of scripture and the true church from the early apostles and church fathers forward that the "Antichrist" , the Beast, and the Harlot...are the Papal Caesar (Babylon's Pontifex Maximus), Papal Rome (the Beast is a kingdom according to Daniel, not a single man), and the Roman Church as the Harlot (shows unclean fornication with those not her husband, idolaters in scripture) that rides the beast.

....as for Glenn Beck...he fakes crying for a good show and to gain sympathy of Americans who love their "truth" edited and regurgitated and is in a prime time media spot....I doubt on this site I should have to go into the agenda of our press in the US. Between the CFR and the 5 corps that sit on it and own almost all media sources, you are not going to pull the truth form the media.

Point is, if the media calls him Antichrist, he's probably not. If they call Him God, he might be. What was it Bush said about the Pope? He sees God when He looks into the Pope's eyes? The Antichrist is one who robs the truth of Christ and sits in His place. Anti-Christ is literally translated "in the place of Christ". Another literal translation would be Vicar De Filii..."In the place of the Son of God".

Of the many millions of martyrs who fell to their death throughout the centuries, many died for crying Antichrist at the Roman system of worship, which is just Horus (Baal's) priests using Christ's name. They still use the same garb, the same titles, colors, practices...in fact even more refined into the ancient mysteries. The harlot was clothed in purple and scarlet, golden cup, drunk on the blood of the saints...Wake up...this has happened and is happening...not a day to come...

According to the Revelation, these things shall soon come to pass (as of 2000 years ago), and they did...and have continued in sequence since. We are not awaiting a future day...it is the testimony of the last 2000 years of persecution of Christ's true church and attempt to defile the pure truth of scripture.

American prophecy is a joke, and a Catholic doctrine written for the Protestants that Protestantism swallowed hook, line, and sinker and ran with. A couple of Catholics wrote Preterism and Futurism so that we would stop pointing to the clear Harlot and Beast. Apparently it worked, as it gave an out for those who would rather live in comfort than die in Christ. Now we wait on a rapture to save us before some future event of Tribulation thinking our fish emblems and Myspace blogs are the fulfillment of "Go ye into all the world and preach the gospel" instead of laying down our lives for Christ, when none is grounded in scripture. If there is a great tribulation, I would mark it up to an estimated 50 million children of God martyred in 2000 years. Still going with an average of 1000 a day strong worldwide today and each day, just for preaching a message that says there in ONE way to God, Christ, the man, God in the flesh, that died to redeem you to Himself, that you may be made holy, godly, righteous, and overcome this present evil world. They that endure to the end shall be saved.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
OK
I thought his Video was excellent
I didn't know that Hitler told the ambassador to Persia to change their name to IRAN. IRAN, in Farsi means,"Aryan!"

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
The man tells us ignorant school children on a blackboard how nasty and evil the president of Iran is and how he is part of a very evil religous group that wants to rule the world but his people are peaceful and need our help?

Pathetic, if this is all you know of the history of Iran then maybe you should all go home and learn about your own history.
Maybe on a whiteboard with charts and colours and stuff... you know, things adults are used to.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I actually watched these videos and had to ask if this guy is real or not.

somehow a speach had been altered from "the Zionist regime will be wiped from the pages of history" to "vaporising Isreal",

And the big bad Iran had links to Germany, who is it that helped fund Hitler to begin with?
wasn't it the father/grandfather of 2 US presidents?

This guy is a joke, he is used to spread misinformation to the masses

new topics

top topics

join