It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Climategate Professor Considered Suicide

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
So, let me get this straight. Because he got caught, he now is contemplating suicide?
But, he feels no shame in contributing to the sham?

Sounds like horse crap: merely a ploy to close the evidence trail so it doesn't point to his superiors, by suggesting that Jones was not ordered to scuttle the data but lost it due to incompetence.

In the article he still says that:

He fiercely defends the unit’s science — “I stand by it 100%”

Its apparent that he is obviously still a liar. After getting caught with his pants down, how can he continue this charade?

Explanation: No one legitimate is threatening him just like no one threatened kelly, except his superiors.
Cmon, how many of you truly believe that the death of David Kelly was a suicide? More likely a suicide coerced by his superiors, after he started talking to the press. That is probably what Jones fears.

What the world needs is a witness relocation program to make people safe from government so they're less afraid to spill the beans.

[edit on 9-2-2010 by I Hate Trolls 2]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by I Hate Trolls 2

It could also be a ploy by Jones to try to get people to sympathize with him, making them think he is ashamed when he is obviously not.

You can also see the nonsensical responses from the AGW nutjobs trying to claim that the scammers were right in not disclosing information to other scientists when requested, and one of them in particular is trying to claim in this thread that all the AGW scammers did was legal, when the AGW kooks even mention in the emails the use of illegal means to not disclose raw data, and original programs when requested...

These nutjobs, in this thread we are only seeing one for now, want to claim that the "kooks" are the scientists who are actully trying to get to the truth, when the fact is that Jones, Mann, et al have shown themselves to be nohing more than scammers who were pushing for their points of view with false information, rigged data, and rigged programs, and everytime some real scientist wanted to take a look at the raw data, and programs the kooks (Mann, Jones, et al) refused....

To melatonin (aka Al Gore junior) it is normal that the kooks, whom are his idols, wanted to keep people in the dark, and it is normal for them to have discussed legal, and ILLEGAL ways to not disclose raw data, and original programs... he probably even found it funny when his idols joked about not letting people know there is a FOIA in the UK....

For crying out loud, these people, the AGW scammers, had to even admit they have used flase information to push for the AGW scam, yet we still get AGW religious nutcases trying to claim all the AGW kooks did was normal, and there is nothing to see here....

The more Al Gore junior writes, the more he shows to be one of the AGW kooks...

[edit on 8-2-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Wow this thread is only 2 pages long and the trolling is already thick.

Anyone that subscribes to the belief that Jones acted alone, and for his own purposes, has got to be a troll.

[edit on 9-2-2010 by I Hate Trolls 2]

<< 1   >>

join