It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pepsi With H1N1 Flavoring Now Available At Walgreens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   

First, there was Pepsi Vanilla. Then there was Pepsi Lime. Now, exclusively at Walgreens, you can get the latest special flavor of Pepsi: Pepsi H1N1. It is also available in frozen pizza, Buffalo wing, and ice cream form.
source

Well, I have no idea what to make of this really...I didn't really know where to put this...I didn't want to put it in the breaking news section...because I'm not even sure what the story is about? It seems as though it may be a prank or something? Am I missing something here?

[edit on 7/2/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Nothing more than a prank in my opinion.
Take a look in particular at the "vaccine" sticker ... it reads H1H1 instead of H1N1.

[edit on 7/2/10 by tauristercus]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
After looking at your link, I think this is more a case of advertising gone mad than an actual instance of THE SHOT incorporated into snack foods. They specifically state that Walgreen's is plastering the stickers on everything w/ no real rhythm nor reason. And as the vax is a IM shot, I would find it hard to believe if that were the real theory. But it seems to be just an over-zealous sales clerk with to much time and waaaaaay to many stickers!

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Yeah...it probably is some sort of stupid prank...I initially found the story listed on blacklistednews.com ...and I didn't know they posted pranks like this...or am I wrong?

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

This has to be a joke! Who would buy disease flavoured pepsi?

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

Yeah, it's obvious this isn't a serious story...I was mainly just wondering what the point of the story was...thinking there may possibly be something to it...some sort of hidden meaning or something...I don't know...I guess I just wanted to make some sense of it...it's an odd article...

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I work at walgreens and I wouldn't be surprised honestly.

They advertise that shot like it's going out of style. GOTTA PROTECT YOUR FAMILY FROM THE EVIL H1N1!!!

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

Looks like some one orderd a bit to much of the vaccine huh? How long are they good for any ways? We're coming up on a year sense the outbbreak, don't viruses mutate

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Headshot
I work at walgreens and I wouldn't be surprised honestly.

They advertise that shot like it's going out of style. GOTTA PROTECT YOUR FAMILY FROM THE EVIL H1N1!!!

Haha, well in fairness, it literally did go out of style! And they are probably sitting on a stockpile. Gotta recoup the lossess.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

LOL very true sir

line

top topics

join