It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahweh is a storm god

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

All I can say is I worship the Universal God,not some storm god,or moon god, or any other kind of god. I worship THE GOD,just as Christ did two thousand years ago.

I worship a God that is loving, compassionate and forgiving. What god some other people are worshipping I know not. I know it's not my God.

OMG! I just woke up and saw this thread, the last thing I have in mind before I slept is exactly the same words you said on the last part of your thread. Maybe not the exact words as my native tongue is not English, but exactly the same meaning.

I have always been a believer of the God that Jesus Christ talked about, the loving, merciful and forgiving God. I always had problems with the God of the old testament. I have declared long time ago, that isn't my God.

The God of old testament have so many ridiculous requirements, rituals and commandments, but Jesus only had 1 Commandment and that is for us to love one another. He defined what kind of love he was talking about in the parable of the Good Samaritan. Where religion, tradition, customs, color, cultural past and status in the society did not hinder the Good Samaritan from loving his neighbor.

S&F to your thread OP.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

Well, the whole idea is to get people to feel. You see,pthena, before 9/11, we were living in a world of zombies that felt little to nothing. It was a "wake-up" call, if you will. Those that actually do feel for others are the "sealed ones." Those who don't, well, let's just say that their time is short.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by pthena
[I am very much different from the Gnostics who think the flesh is bad and must be left behind in order to ascend.

Well, even the traditional bible states that you can't have two gods....You either worship God or mammon. What is mammon? Materialism.What is the body "made of"? Matter.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by boniknik

Well, thank you.

Part of the problem with bible thumpers is that they do not even try to think about spiritual issues. This is what I had a church goer tell me one time when I said, "You should think for yourself," his reply was very direct, he said, "Think for myself? Why should I do that? My pastor gets paid to do my spiritual thinking." :shk:

[edit on 13-2-2010 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
wait...i could write volumes, but it's Israel...not the jews who are Gods people. the jews are comprised of the tribe of judah, and today benjamin and dan. the other tribes....the sons of joseph are efraim and manaseh....great britain and the US. the US can be found in prophecy, and the US is huge there. i could post more....but the name....did you know the name of God is important according to scripture....read about that in the four gospels. the name of Jesus contains the name of the father!
cool Yahushu'a......Yahuwa ...if you say Jesus, He knows who you're calling on

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

I'm assuming you are referring to the Ten lost tribes of Israel.

Ten Lost Tribes

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

And just to note...I still think that it is failure of man to think that a human is 'God'.

I'm assuming you mean how Christianity regards Jesus. There's a reason the virgin birth concept persists. I believe it's so the concept of pure female soul does not get lost. My thoughts here are somewhat based on what pasttheclouds has written.

Jesus was born with, or at least developed in life, a pure female soul. As such he was a prepared vessel for the Father. The Word, which acts as the seed of the Father, worked in him to produce the Son. After the flesh died, the Son took on the new spirit body. Physical resurrection of the dead body doesn't factor in. If his tomb were discovered with remains still present, that would not contradict the fact that he lives. It's not that he became god, it's that he is a completed or perfected man.

That makes him prototype man. What we can become, what we strive to become. I don't know anything about paradise other people seem too though. It's possible that perfected people get their spirit body upon death and ascend, and others wait in sheol as shades awaiting a certain day of resurrection. That seems to be a bit of a consensus anyway.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

It's possible that perfected people get their spirit body upon death and ascend, and others wait in sheol as shades awaiting a certain day of resurrection. That seems to be a bit of a consensus anyway.

It's possible. Although, I must admit that I never really bought into the idea that when we die, we just lie in wait for some unassigned date to be resurrected. If it's a matter of "being perfected" before we journey into the afterlife, then not very many people are journeying, or going to be journeying anywhere.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

El = Saturn
Sat ur day
UR a place in ancient Sumar
Sat el ite
el ite
Ma/Isis ad the God ES the snake lord Isis is also the stature liberty and the $
amon/mammoth --- amen america
planet -- plannet net

I bookmarked the matrix code to finish reading later.

I think there's more evidence that
El = Saturn = Chronos = Sky
Baal = Jupiter = Zeus = Cloud rider
YHWH = Cloud
Therefore YHWH is the consort of Jupiter(Baal, devil) as Jesus said to Jews of his day, "You are of your father the devil". At times the religion of YHWH was corrected when a better consort for YHWH was available, which wasn't very often, unfortunately.

The Knights Templar seemed to revere Baphomet, whose symbol was upside down pentagram. That bears some looking into.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

If it's a matter of "being perfected" before we journey into the afterlife, then not very many people are journeying, or going to be journeying anywhere.

That's why I'm not the one to say anything about spirit bodies or who ascends. On those subjects I can only quote others.

On a previous post on God or mammon, it's not a matter of worshipping the flesh or the physical. It's a matter of living in but not of the flesh, and recognizing the physical needs of all, including myself. If I give alms to the hungry it isn't so the hungry can worship silver or gold, it's to buy food for the physical person. We know what happens to food after we eat it. The body seems to be much like food. It isn't lost but recycled. This recycling will continue as long as any organic life remains on this planet.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

The Knights Templar seemed to revere Baphomet, whose symbol was upside down pentagram. That bears some looking into.

I tend to think the Templars are greatly misunderstood. People always claim that they spat and stomped on the cross, but to me,that may have been their ritualistic symbolism for Christ overcoming the cross. That's just my opinion though.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

True. Regeneration is something that is prevalent in regards to all natural things.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

I kindly disagree. I dont think anything is trying to trap us here. El was a general term just like our general English term is 'god'. If man produced false images of god....with a name, there will be distortion.

El is much more ancient then the term Yahweh. What I see in the OT is a people that traveled in many lands trying to compact the many things they learned of and mabey even once practiced...such as 'names' for god.

Without using what another site says...can you tell me why your gutt feels that we are trapped?

We're not because the pits they dig for us, they fall into. But the evidence is incredible for this conspiracy against the people.

www.greatdreams.com...

www.varchive.org...

vigilantcitizen.com...

Is Ra El

Isis Ra and El/Sat Osiris (the Egyptian trinity!)

The language has been coded by the annunaki for a long time, and their hybrid leaders. The religions are borrowed from Egypt, surrounding areas, Sumeria, actually to Atlantis.

This is a matrix, heavily coded. Religion and language are two significant ways.

Of course, our hearts set their own goals, we co-create and so they don't really trap us the way we think. Et-man talks about how to live with integrity and love, and making ammends with those we have tresspassed. Living the right way advances us anyway.

The Olympics is a terrible example of their symbolism.

2012 London, the logo put together (its an anagram) spell zion.

The opening ceremony for the olympics 2010 Vancouver was terrible. We watched it cbc. The words were esoteric symbols and formed peace ---piece/war.

Then Diane or Isis, was in the moon.

Horned violinist, if you didnt know who he was. The next scene was someone flying with wires holding his arms like Peter Pan. I didn't miss it.

It was sickening. Some of its here.

When you know what to start to look for, the whole thing unravels:

Vancouver 2010 Opening & Closing Ceremonies: David Atkins Enterprises (showreel)

[edit on 13-2-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Mmmmmmm..... Look, I look at the world today, and I see different forces behind the NWO than you do, judging by your post. I'm not going to delve into all of that, but just suffice to say that things are not as they appear.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Look, Unity, my point is rather simple. If the Annunaki are working through anything to promote darkness, it is through organized religion. I mean, logistics dictate that they wouldn't be working through some clandestine group of people....

Now, all of this is way beyond the scope of this thread, really. However, I will address it.

Yes, the Sumerians are the first, that we know of to speak of the Annunaki. And, yes, the Egyptians, at least by all appearances, really did believe that their physical bodies would get up and walk around through some inhabiting force. All of this is rather bizarre.

However, when one takes a good look at the world today, it's apparent who the real power brokers are. It certainly isn't some secret, clandestine society. They are right out in the open.

Christianity 1.637 billion - 1.923 billion 24.54% - 28.82% Christianity by country
Islam 1.525 billion - 1.559 billion 22.752% - 23.312% Islam by country
Buddhism 489 million - 1.512 billion 7.33% - 22.67% Buddhism by country
Hinduism 965 million - 971 million 14.47% - 14.55% Hinduism by country
Total 4.541 billion - 5.920 billion 68.08% - 88.74%
Religion

Now, obviously, Buddhism and Hinduism are rather passive religions. So, what does that leave? Always think, Unity. Always think.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

You don't understand, the annanuki, is the bloodlines. The bloodlines can be traced through the Europian royalty and William of Orange, to the ancient Egypt ones. Those ones are not human! And the lost tribe of Dan, primarily but there are others, the 12 tribes of Judah and Sumeria.

According my walk in friend, they reincarnate into their own children and grandchildren. This is a walk in situation and our leaders are not human. At the least they're hybrids, but in source they're annanuki's. There is soul wiping technology in this matrix/trap, and they don't chose to go through because something went wrong. Reconpilot talks about this in his posts. So instead, they walk in. In other words, though David Rockefeller is very old now, he will be back.

[edit on 14-2-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by thegreatobserver

how true, so true/

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by pthena

Hi Pthena!

Alot of what you explained about a pure female soul I dont have issues with. It seems that Jesus did reach a level of perfection that many can not do. I do think there are some monks and a few others who also though have reached a level of perfection far farther then the majority of others.

I think though its important to view Jesus as one of us, and we all have the exact same capabilities as him, he showed us over and over, how to sow good seeds and later showed us why. He even said (at least the scripture says) we were to go on and do better things....how could be do better, then God? He did seem to master being a spirit in the flesh, and for this he has taught many great things. But I hear so often people worshiping him, in Jesus name Amen ect....I think this leads to one place....which is being reborn without choice.

Even though Jesus was great...he didnt let others tell him he was...he told them...only God is good. He prayed to God, and called God 'father'. I think Jesus taught 'oneness'...my body is your body, my blood is your blood.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

I kindly disagree. I dont think anything is trying to trap us here. El was a general term just like our general English term is 'god'. If man produced false images of god....with a name, there will be distortion.

El is much more ancient then the term Yahweh. What I see in the OT is a people that traveled in many lands trying to compact the many things they learned of and mabey even once practiced...such as 'names' for god.

Without using what another site says...can you tell me why your gutt feels that we are trapped?

We're not because the pits they dig for us, they fall into. But the evidence is incredible for this conspiracy against the people.

www.greatdreams.com...

www.varchive.org...

vigilantcitizen.com...

Is Ra El

Isis Ra and El/Sat Osiris (the Egyptian trinity!)

The language has been coded by the annunaki for a long time, and their hybrid leaders. The religions are borrowed from Egypt, surrounding areas, Sumeria, actually to Atlantis.

This is a matrix, heavily coded. Religion and language are two significant ways.

Of course, our hearts set their own goals, we co-create and so they don't really trap us the way we think. Et-man talks about how to live with integrity and love, and making ammends with those we have tresspassed. Living the right way advances us anyway.

The Olympics is a terrible example of their symbolism.

2012 London, the logo put together (its an anagram) spell zion.

The opening ceremony for the olympics 2010 Vancouver was terrible. We watched it cbc. The words were esoteric symbols and formed peace ---piece/war.

Then Diane or Isis, was in the moon.

Horned violinist, if you didnt know who he was. The next scene was someone flying with wires holding his arms like Peter Pan. I didn't miss it.

It was sickening. Some of its here.

When you know what to start to look for, the whole thing unravels:

Vancouver 2010 Opening & Closing Ceremonies: David Atkins Enterprises (showreel)

[edit on 13-2-2010 by Unity_99]

Wow Unity...you are down a rabbi hole that I have not peered down in a while. I too have a deep need to understand the word 'Israel' and have had threads on the subject as well. But I think the sites that you posted have a few assumptions with nothing to back what is claimed and alot of tying myths and religions together.

I do believe 'Is' stands for 'Isis'....or better yet, symbolizes the 'female', or 'queen of heaven', or even 'life' itself.

I do believe that 'ra' has been tied into the Hebrew language in a way that the common person will not see it. For in Hebrew, the word 'ra' means evil.....but yet, it is the middle part of the word of 'Israel', so that poses problems if one wants to break 'Israel' down using Hebrew.

Being that the people of the OT did come out of Egypt and did spend time in Cannon....I dont find it shocking at all that we see the compacting of many religions or ways into ONE. Many traditions of the OT can be found amongst other lands before the writings of the OT. Do I think this means that a hidden race of non humans are ruling us here and are using a trap system?? I certainly do not. I have no reason to think that at all. I have understanding of why the past of man has believed what they did, why they chose the symbolism that they did, why they evolved their beliefs into new ones over time, but still use traces of the old beliefs.

Now for the 'el' part you mentioned, being Saturn....the proof for this was scarce and not obvious in history. This idea was later added by someone that was trying to take myths and religions and mix them to 'explain' them.

El was mostly known as a 'Bull God' who had a wife, queen of heaven, and they had many sons together. Nothing in the original belief of 'El' ties 'El' to Saturn. We should be cautious is someone later comes in a wants to tie cultures and beliefs together without much evidence for their conclusions.

en.wikipedia.org...(deity)

Unfortunately Eusebius of Caesarea, through whom Sanchuniathon is preserved, is not interested in setting the work forth completely or in order. But we are told that Ēl slew his own son Sadidus (a name that some commentators think might be a corruption of Shaddai, one of the epithets of the Biblical Ēl) and that Ēl also beheaded one of his daughters. Later, perhaps referring to this same death of Sadidus we are told: But on the occurrence of a pestilence and mortality Cronus offers his only begotten son as a whole burnt-offering to his father Sky and circumcises himself, compelling his allies also to do the same. A fuller account of the sacrifice appears later: It was a custom of the ancients in great crises of danger for the rulers of a city or nation, in order to avert the common ruin, to give up the most beloved of their children for sacrifice as a ransom to the avenging daemons; and those who were thus given up were sacrificed with mystic rites. Cronus then, whom the Phoenicians call Elus, who was king of the country and subsequently, after his decease, was deified as the star Saturn, had by a nymph of the country named Anobret an only begotten son, whom they on this account called Iedud, the only begotten being still so called among the Phoenicians; and when very great dangers from war had beset the country, he arrayed his son in royal apparel, and prepared an altar, and sacrificed him.

This comes from an account in the following...

In the euhemeristic account of Sanchuniathon Ēl (rendered Elus or called by his standard Greek counterpart Cronus) is not the creator god or first god. Ēl is rather the son of Sky and Earth. Sky and Earth are themselves children of ‘Elyôn 'Most High'. Ēl is brother to the god Bethel, to Dagon, and to an unknown god equated with the Greek Atlas, and to the goddesses Aphrodite/’Ashtart, Rhea (presumably Asherah), and Dione (equated with Ba’alat Gebal). Ēl is father of Persephone who dies (presumably an otherwise unknown Semitic goddess of the dead) and of Athene (presumably the goddess ‘Anat).

So who or what was 'euhemeristic'??

en.wikipedia.org...

Euhemerus (Εὐήμερος, Euhēmeros, meaning happy or prosperous) (working late fourth century B.C.) was a Greek mythographer at the court of Cassander, the king of Macedon.

He is chiefly known for a rationalizing method of interpretation, known as Euhemerism, that treats mythological accounts as a reflection of actual historical events shaped by retelling and traditional mores.

The whole El is Saturn I believe is wishful thinking...too far down the rabbit hole. The idea that all of these traditions and beliefs are set up by Annuaki and are not fully human is just not for me.

I think the ancients did understand though, that the sun, moon, and planets do have lines of energy that Earth and man are connected with. I do believe in the powers of the energies of the spheres....but not in the way that these energies are controlling or even act on their own. All energy available to humans is meant to be there for us to use, in healing and understanding. I have witnessed the power of Saturn...and am forever changed. I know all the spheres are connected by energy, electricity, and magnetism. There is a matrix, and the spheres are the nodes. Energy lines run off of people just as so. The ancients used the idea of 'god' for things they couldnt explain or understand....and some might of had better understanding of the energy in the cosmos then man does today.

I do believe there have been races here on Earth that we would not recognize as Earthlings today. All cultures have a telling of the 'tall shining ones'. Im not too fast to assume I have understanding of those people, and I dont shrug off the idea that they were just the race of being that was here long ago and changed over time.

Just adding my thoughts...I appreciate you sharing all of that with me though...it made me do a bunch of reading last night with the whole Saturn and El thing.

Ironically, I do feel that Saturn is tied into earth and the beings apone it. I believe Saturn is where the 'watchers' reside and offer protection. But I dont connect Saturn with El....mabey Ill find something that changes that, who knows....

My best to you and yours
LV

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Now, obviously, Buddhism and Hinduism are rather passive religions.

That is a very dangerous assumption.

Each of the major religions you named have experienced schism, where adherent has raised up against adherent and gone to war with one another over differing ideals.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join